1. May 28, 2016  
    Because if you actually did play on retail, you would know that you would reach the BiS status for that season and you would see another season being launched with new gear to grind for in a short ammount of time. Did you make one of this threads every single time a new season of PvP was introduced in Retail?
    This comparison is pretty stupid, back then it was a fresh season, Wotlk is out for 8 years, I played on multiple 3.3.5 private servers since then and I seriously cant be arsed to grind for my gear anymore. Thats why I played and donated for AT, I can just multiclass without having a gear disadvantage, I also like having the same class multiple times to play with different mates.

2. May 28, 2016  
    You can say goodbye to multiclass. Anyway some will buy insta WF gear to get (glads and rivals) and use it as advantage.

Not that i really care if some paypal hero get's the title etc he will eventually get stomped by real players but it's really pointless if they put a weekly flush on AT.
    Edited: May 28, 2016 Reason: jk

3. May 28, 2016  
    You can say goodbye to multiclass. Anyway some will buy insta WF gear to get (glads and rivals) and use it as advantage.

Not that i really care if some paypal hero get's the title etc he will eventually get stomped by real players but it's really pointless if they put a weekly flush on AT.
    I know. Did you see what they enabled in the shop -> F****** WF gear. They didn't even wait 1 season for that.I'm not suprised to be honest.
    Im done with this server.

4. May 28, 2016  
    They removed wrath made it hard to get so people would buy it ? For **** Sake Malaco ...

5. May 28, 2016  
    i dont really care about titles,statistic and gear farming AS LONG AS we get decent and quality changes and shifting in the gear/meta, WHICH WE DON'T. so why would i farm all over again to play freaking s8 which we are all sick of? give us different arena seasons (deadly,furious,rele,wf) and i would farm that gear gladly, becouse it will be fun and interesting to play, unlike this crap we still keep getting after 6 years. malaco seems to have lost every bit of originality and just wants to get some more money from blackrock and leave it die like in the past.

6. May 28, 2016  
    you really think that it is gonna be a ****load amount of players, who donate 300 euros for a single full geared character?
    somehow this server has to be money rewarding though, didnĀ“t really work out with everything for free, eh?
    blackrock was close to be closed probably.

drama queens....

7. May 28, 2016  
    Everything free was fine ... The lack of gm activity ****ed everything severely. People started hacking in arena and bgs so obviously people left.

8. May 28, 2016  
    I kinda agree with Chriiz, this is what i expected to happen to Blackrock Eventually. Transmog income wasn't really big for them to roll the server with that feature only. Thought i expected something else but this is what i believe and this is what my opinion still is towards Blackrock changes.

MOLTEN WOW is all about profit, they're the most expensive private server ever created.

Molten domain realms are only realms that sells full geared character (seasoned PVE or PVP) gear for 150Euros (Roughly) therefore their intention might be the same on Blackrock which means pure profit on s8 gear.

I knew they'd put shoulders for 3v3 raiting (2k+) which average player will never be able to obtain so they'll go for money. etc etc.

There's a lot of things i could write and discuss about but I'm sure at this point malaco is aware of everything what's going on and he's basically forced to do this or they'd shut down the realm since the realm montly income is low.

Not to mention lack of Active STAFF made it impossible to play due Molten hitchhiker cheaters and scripters.

First 12