1. May 27, 2016  

can`t create a guild

i raised 10 signatures for a guild but I can`t register the letter, anybody knows why?

2. May 28, 2016  
    There is a new bug with the process, which I have listed in the last spot below:

- check the armory and verify the name you want for the guild IS NOT already taken
    - delete your cache folder before logging in & buying a charter
    - disable ALL addons upon logging in, and keep them off while creating the guild from (start to finish)
    - the purchased charter should be in the FIRST slot of your first bag (main backpack) - this is an old bug, but just to be safe
    - DO NOT use hearthstone, teleport, or logout before you have ALL sigs (and turn it in), or it will bug out now

I had to destroy my charter because I got my sigs, then teleported to the city to turn it in. After checking the bugtracker, I ended up RE-DOING the whole process but this time I rode back to the city to turn it in, and everything went fine.

GL

3. May 28, 2016  
    There is a new bug with the process, which I have listed in the last spot below:

- check the armory and verify the name you want for the guild IS NOT already taken
    - delete your cache folder before logging in & buying a charter
    - disable ALL addons upon logging in, and keep them off while creating the guild from (start to finish)
    - the purchased charter should be in the FIRST slot of your first bag (main backpack) - this is an old bug, but just to be safe
    - DO NOT use hearthstone, teleport, or logout before you have ALL sigs (and turn it in), or it will bug out now

I had to destroy my charter because I got my sigs, then teleported to the city to turn it in. After checking the bugtracker, I ended up RE-DOING the whole process but this time I rode back to the city to turn it in, and everything went fine.

GL
    Respect. And thx for the info