1. May 28, 2016  
    Also I assume that Feral Druid bleeds are most powerful bleeds not Warrior's Deep Wounds.
    With 525 ilvl, trinket, engg. & tailoring, dancing steel buffs, my feral's rip CRITS for 36k on players. So if warrior's bleed do infact make 47k non-crit like in the SS above, there's obviously something wrong. Sadly, I don't have a geared warrior to check it. But yes, feral's bleeds are supposed to be the most powerful in bleed category.

2. May 28, 2016  
    I myself have never received a Deep Wounds crit higher than 50k. Perhaps that 46k non-crit was from the weapon stack exploit, a lot of people are abusing it.

3. May 29, 2016  
    I bet BlueAo plays a warrior so he wants this to be ignored. Ayy lmao :D

4. May 29, 2016  
    I bet BlueAo plays a warrior so he wants this to be ignored. Ayy lmao :D
    You lost the bet.

5. May 29, 2016  

6. May 29, 2016  
    You lost the bet.
    I think you play MW monk, am I right?

7. May 30, 2016  
    What would be embarrassing is if he didn't play on Frostwolf.

8. May 30, 2016  
    What would be embarrassing is if he didn't play on Frostwolf.
    probably holy paladin on wotlk :>

9. May 30, 2016  
    dont think the warrior is intentionally exploiting anything
    Don't be silly. Playing any bugged class (i.e any class at all) and winning is an intentional exploit. Just beat anyone at all in arena and wait for them to /w you about how much of a cheater you are for "exploiting" your class.

10. June 1, 2016  
    meanwhile i still try to crit like 40k rips with feral which is a bleed class with every buff possible and i rearly do... like once every planetary alignment.
    Also i wanna just say that i got hit by 100k slams with almost no buffs and cds on the warrior on my mage. Idk if this should be right that just mentioning it. Warriors are problems everytime a new glad set comes out afterall.

11. June 1, 2016  
    meanwhile i still try to crit like 40k rips with feral which is a bleed class with every buff possible and i rearly do... like once every planetary alignment.
    Also i wanna just say that i got hit by 100k slams with almost no buffs and cds on the warrior on my mage. Idk if this should be right that just mentioning it. Warriors are problems everytime a new glad set comes out afterall.
    Feral Bleeds benefit from haste while Warriors not, so Feral or not, Deep Wounds were the strongest dot per tick in MoP.

12. June 1, 2016  
    Feral Bleeds benefit from haste while Warriors not, so Feral or not, Deep Wounds were the strongest dot per tick in MoP.
    Do u even feral on mop ?

13. June 1, 2016  
    Why do you talk about something, when clearly you have no idea what are you saying. So for you, the class which main damage comes from bleeds shouldnt be with highest bleed tick. For you deep wounds should be stronger. You are prolly playing this class, one of three easiest on Mop. Just rofl on this comments

14. June 1, 2016  
    My warrior did 140k crit deep wound tick ... It seems the damage increase when i mount up a 3 seater mount like a Mammoth well that was back then in 5.4.2 , dont know if it was fixed. But rogue who try to recuperate and vanish to me always dies from my 150k deep wound crits

15. June 1, 2016  
    Why is this topic still open , why are you people complaining without any proof to back up your claims? If you don't back this thing up or post a report on Bugtraker and it not confirmed , then your point is invalid . I bet many of you got used to an idea Grievous gear with 80% ress damage? if you don't like MoP then don't play it . This damage is only to get higher and higher once stats classes gets there prideful non-wepon items , such as feral respectively, locks , prist , mages , boomkins.

First 1234 ... Last