1. June 6, 2016  
    I know really, lowlifes like Wellsqt are making hard for devs to fix things by telling bull****. Wellsqt I can stomp you anyday so piss off you clueless noob. lol hes playing arena with a mw monk thats why hes full of bull****
    I have no idea if you're acting like a ****** or you're just one, please tell me since when MoP was a burst expansion? As I remember from retail it was all about the cc chains as well as cross cc. + if you can't outdamage feral's or ww's healing, then there's something wrong with you for sure LUL

2. June 6, 2016  
    I have no idea if you're acting like a ****** or you're just one, please tell me since when MoP was a burst expansion? As I remember from retail it was all about the cc chains as well as cross cc. + if you can't outdamage feral's or ww's healing, then there's something wrong with you for sure LUL
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2D34HOZz3Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0-L59g0P_Q

Much cross CC

3. June 6, 2016  
    Well, I can't outdamage a good WW's healing on this server (since prideful update). I've even seen WW's completely outheal 2 dd, his hp bar literally did not drop. Then a 3rd dd came, he lost some hp only to heal to full within a second. I don't even know what's going on during such fights.

Now the strange thing is that I could even kill geared WW's with my warrior during retail. They had the advantage, but they were very beatable.
    Please tell me, best player of them all, how such a discrepancy is possible.

Also: no, you did not need a flawless cc-chain to kill a healer (save MW) with 2 DD within a reasonable amount of time during season 15. Try again.

4. June 7, 2016  
    Well, I can't outdamage a good WW's healing on this server (since prideful update). I've even seen WW's completely outheal 2 dd, his hp bar literally did not drop. Then a 3rd dd came, he lost some hp only to heal to full within a second. I don't even know what's going on during such fights.

Now the strange thing is that I could even kill geared WW's with my warrior during retail. They had the advantage, but they were very beatable.
    Please tell me, best player of them all, how such a discrepancy is possible.

Also: no, you did not need a flawless cc-chain to kill a healer (save MW) with 2 DD within a reasonable amount of time during season 15. Try again.
    Your anecdotal evidence means nothing, I played windwalker on live and here and I was able to heal at the same rate. And warriors can kill me here at the same speed as they could there, just make ww pop his trinkets before your cds and blow him up with all cds in a stormbolt. I realise a good ww won't pop his trinkets that early but you're not supposed to be winning 1vs1 vs ww in the first place.

The only thing bugged atm that makes ww harder to kill than usual is not the healing but glyph of sparring.

Edit:

https://youtu.be/HukQ_3z20uA

His healing spheres heal 30k unbuffed in full pride, elixir heals 83k.

My spheres in ilvl 543 heal 26k, elixir around 75k or so, chi wave healing also seems correct. L2P issues.
    Edited: June 7, 2016

5. June 8, 2016  
    Your anecdotal evidence means nothing, I played windwalker on live and here
    your anecdotal evidence means nothing either. Not an argument.

WW monks not only deflect melee attacks, they also have a way better "damage taken to healing ratio" ( i never wrote that their actual healing numbers are higher than they should) than in retail.
    Right now, it doesn't really matter whether I watch their tigereye brew stacks or touch of karma on warmane, as their damage is consistently through the roof (may be due to prideful weapons, not sure) while deflecting my disarm, overpower, etc.

Keep telling yourself that they're fine. Anyone who actually played retail knows that they're not.
    Edited: June 8, 2016

6. Today's wtf:
    Arena 2v2 enemy team: (bmhunt who died fast)and a Feral without any buff 900k hp, with buff 1,5m hp. My biggest!!! crit was 10k (usually 50k) we couldn't kill him...after aproxx 15-20min dc.
    I have never seen like this before.

7. your anecdotal evidence means nothing either. Not an argument.

WW monks not only deflect melee attacks, they also have a way better "damage taken to healing ratio" ( i never wrote that their actual healing numbers are higher than they should) than in retail.
    Right now, it doesn't really matter whether I watch their tigereye brew stacks or touch of karma on warmane, as their damage is consistently through the roof (may be due to prideful weapons, not sure) while deflecting my disarm, overpower, etc.

Keep telling yourself that they're fine. Anyone who actually played retail knows that they're not.
    The deflecting is glyph of sparring, which I mentioned,and that is the only bug of note.

Damage is normal, healing is normal, I compared the numbers I pull here to video evidence of retail, that's not anecdotal.

You say you didn't mention healing numbers but you said you can't outdps their healing and that they heal to full instantly, which implies that you think their healing is somehow too high.

You can keep crying as much as you want about wws but in the end if there are no bugs to fix, you're going to have to accept the fact that they are just gods for 1vs1.
    Edited: June 11, 2016

8. Well, arguing here wont fix the problem, reporting the bug IN EXTREME DAMN DETAIL wont either. Even if you did, you must wait a lifetime for it to get fixed.

Pretty much all people would say.......
    Spoiler: Show
    Edited: June 14, 2016

9. guys u forgot unholy burs the spec that can kill a healer with just burst
    Edited: June 16, 2016

10. guys u forgot unholy burs the spec that can kill a healer with just burst
    LOL, unholy burst can't really kill a same geared healer easily. If a healer die to a gargoyle then that healer is really bad... If you really think they do, just make a dk and test it. Also it's good to say that gargoyle is really counterable by healers (priest: shackle, paladin: fear undead or whatever it is, druid: cyclone, etc.)
    Last thing i wanna say is that DK atm is one of the most fixed classes so stop QQing about them. And i personally have no problems with any classes on both my DK and Mage.

First ... 456