1. June 1, 2016  
    why are you people complaining without any proof to back up your claims? If you don't back this thing up or post a report on Bugtraker and it not confirmed , then your point is invalid .
    Seconded. More proofs (unedited full SS showing warrior's buffs and any debuffs player has, log and total hp/ilvl of warrior) required, so that whether or not it's bugged is there for all to see. Preferably in bugtracker.

2. June 1, 2016  
    So for you, the class which main damage comes from bleeds shouldnt be with highest bleed tick. For you deep wounds should be stronger.
    Deep wounds was stronger in retail MOP, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Also: funny how anyone can cry about warriors, when WW Monks are completely insane and over the top. I don't recall being beaten from 100% to 0% while the Monk hardly loses any hp (he was a counter, but not like that). I tested it on FW, it doesn't even matter if I stun, disarm, whatever the monk. His damage and heal (and we all know that heal is too high on FW as well) do not drop. It's a complete joke.
    And no excuses, please. I'm talking about decently played monks, not some guy logging in for the 3rd time.
    Edited: June 1, 2016

3. June 1, 2016  
    Deep wounds was stronger in retail MOP, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Also: funny how anyone can cry about warriors, when WW Monks are completely insane and over the top. I don't recall being beaten from 100% to 0% while the Monk hardly loses any hp (he was a counter, but not like that). I tested it on FW, it doesn't even matter if I stun, disarm, whatever the monk. His damage and heal (and we all know that heal is too high on FW as well) do not drop. It's a complete joke.
    And no excuses, please. I'm talking about decently played monks, not some guy logging in for the 3rd time.
    You are just one of many that they private server for retail. You know this isn't retail. And it's not true. If you have played on retail why u came here. A lot of things aren't as they should be at this realm. So many ppl find and use all possible bugs just to act "pro". Yea ww monk are op af, can easily kill most of other classes without even poping karma or any bigger cds. Not to talk they can kill healers easy in arenas. Just deal with everything on this server and stop crying about this and that. Blizzard always had love only for few classes and thats reality.

4. June 2, 2016  
    Kinda funny cause Andresxdd, xdandrexd, andrsxxd and that all chars who have "andres" is the same person and ALL HAVE ISSUES, about dmg, moggin', exploits, and cheats... :D

5. June 2, 2016  
    Here's some absolutely insane DW ticks from retail MoP:

But screenshots lack context. Possible bug abuse, buffs, procs, debuffs etc cannot be seen. As for the 47k non-crit OP screenshotted... that's not exactly normal either.
    Edited: June 2, 2016

6. June 2, 2016  
    Here's some absolutely insane DW ticks from retail MoP:

But screenshots lack context. Possible bug abuse, buffs, procs, debuffs etc cannot be seen. As for 47k non-crit OP screenshotted... that's not exactly normal either.
    The Screenshot was taken at the 2nd of ?... June! Thats just a screenshot from another MoP Private Server

7. June 2, 2016  
    The Screenshot was taken at the 2nd of ?... June! Thats just a screenshot from another MoP Private Server
    No, I got it from the official battle.net forum, I just reuploaded it today.

8. June 2, 2016  

9. June 2, 2016  
    Talking about some unrealistic damage, just got 120k incinireate than 117k conflagerate than another 120k incinireate from warlock named lioneld, later he also 183k shadowbolt me, practicly he kills me in less than 10 sec and im ilvl 530 geared feral druid..it was WSG, and he didint had berserker or anything..

10. June 2, 2016  
    Talking about some unrealistic damage, just got 120k incinireate than 117k conflagerate than another 120k incinireate from warlock named lioneld, later he also 183k shadowbolt me, practicly he kills me in less than 10 sec and im ilvl 530 geared feral druid..it was WSG, and he didint had berserker or anything..
    That guy donated for full prideful.

11. June 2, 2016  
    That guy donated for full prideful.
    Okay, than it makes sense i guess..

12. June 3, 2016  
    Okay, than it makes sense i guess..
    If it was few days ago he was weapon stacking . That damage way too much for prideful.

13. June 3, 2016  
    You are just one of many that they private server for retail. You know this isn't retail. And it's not true. If you have played on retail why u came here. A lot of things aren't as they should be at this realm. So many ppl find and use all possible bugs just to act "pro". Yea ww monk are op af, can easily kill most of other classes without even poping karma or any bigger cds. Not to talk they can kill healers easy in arenas. Just deal with everything on this server and stop crying about this and that. Blizzard always had love only for few classes and thats reality.
    we come here from retail because we cant get gladiator there. but on this server 90% of all players are braindead so high rating is free loot so we can phase the bugabuser or another retail player maybe even glad from retail in arena. While on retail i cant play against glads since i cant get to 3k rating there. here i got the chance to play against them without any hard effort.

14. June 3, 2016  
    If it was few days ago he was weapon stacking . That damage way too much for prideful.
    That still exists, plus sp, crit, mastery buff stacking.

15. June 3, 2016  

Exactly this,im a fairly good warr myself and when I came back after a break Ww monks where op af and I got crushed like nothing. Back then, I could loose but they usually where low health aswell but 90-100% hp like wtf. Basically the healing is too overpowered. I fought a feral druid yesterday and a single heal and switch to tank form would replenish his health like crazy.

When I fought the monk I though a healer was healing him lol
    Edited: June 3, 2016

First 12345 ... Last