1. May 27, 2016  

Legit DMG?

DFQ????????????????????????????????????

2. May 27, 2016  
    If you want to ask questions, make an effort to do it in context.

3. May 27, 2016  
    If you want to ask questions, make an effort to do it in context.
    Nice very helpful answer from the QA team

deep wounds is still overscalling dont think the warrior is intentionally exploiting anything

4. May 27, 2016  
    you didnt post anything except combat log,warrior buffs,your debuffs,and after all 47k is nothing much since deep wounds are strongest bleed in MoP...

5. May 27, 2016  
    Till today max dmg i received from this bleed was up to 32k crit, now i got hit by 47k noncrit dmg in a BG where this guy could only have berserker buff.

6. May 27, 2016  
    The only thing I can think of is Glass Canons, but 90 wars on Frostwolf are far from attempting this, let alone, it is impossible due to what is not available to us.
    Another thing is all buffs/timed ones too along with the war's buffs and busted timed well, that could be another case.

7. May 28, 2016  
    Screenshot with non crit 40k? Temple of Kotmogu.

In 5.4.7 retail did almost a 60k tick in Arena so that means no berserk or any stacked auras or increases. and frequent of 30-40k crits with cooldowns in Arenas.
    So, no jaws dropped, since averages here are max 14-20k crits, and max 40k crit with berserk, cds and buffs.
    Edited: May 28, 2016

8. May 28, 2016  
    Screenshot with non crit 40k? Temple of Kotmogu.

In 5.4.7 retail did almost a 60k tick in Arena so that means no berserk or any stacked auras or increases. and frequent of 30-40k crits with cooldowns in Arenas.
    So, no jaws dropped, since averages here are max 14-20k crits, and max 40k crit with berserk, cds and buffs.
    It was in WSG , why would i put screenshot of Temple when i have hit 1million dmg starsurge in that map? God some ppl...eghh

9. May 28, 2016  
    What you expect, I am posting PROOF that fire damage is low, and I am dismissed saying damage is fine, because... reasons!

10. May 28, 2016  
    It was in WSG , why would i put screenshot of Temple when i have hit 1million dmg starsurge in that map? God some ppl...eghh
    This guy had 6/7 pieces prideful including the weapon. What do you expect from posting a stamp sized picture of your "combat log" taken noone knows where.
    Pointless thread. You dont report bugs here and if you report a bug, do it properly. Whine fest. Not sure why its not closed already.

11. May 28, 2016  
    Do you understand that this is not possible in PVP in legit conditions, because Deep Wounds does this damage in PVE.

12. May 28, 2016  
    Full Prideful or not, almost 50k non-crit is nonsence in PvP, you nearly get this damage in PvE environment. Consider it was a crit, so double it, then add lets say Skull Banner, PvE numbers. That is not a problem with a spell, it is players who exploit and server side stacking, scaling bugs.

I get 30k+ Pain ticks with a Priest, and sometimes get to 3-4 ticks instantly, so that's about 100k on just applying dot. Why? because 4 Spell Power buffs stack. and it stacks ever since. Inner Fire, Lock, Mage, Shaman, and sometimes Hunter SP buffs, with proc'es I rock 60k+ Spell Power.
    Fixing auras and buff stacking will solve the problem, but it still remain since PTR.

13. May 28, 2016  
    There is not point in reporting bugs cuz they get deleted anyway. Saw 4-5 pple making report and commenting on deep wounds report , how its buged , how should work , gues what it got deleted. Btw deep wounds are buged., whit full pridefull they ticked 15-18 max in pvp back on retail. But here they tick more than slam is hitting.

14. May 28, 2016  
    This guy had 6/7 pieces prideful including the weapon. What do you expect from posting a stamp sized picture of your "combat log" taken noone knows where.
    Pointless thread. You dont report bugs here and if you report a bug, do it properly. Whine fest. Not sure why its not closed already.
    Where i say this is a report? I did just to see what people think cause i thought the damage was really weird, and i don't make reports in this server anymore cause they always get ignored, like this one
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/20318

Anyway , take a chill pill and if you don't have anything to add don't bother posting again cause your responses are the one that are pointless.
    Makes me sad people think someone would post SS from temple or any other weird scenario that wouldn't matter, for what?

15. May 28, 2016  
    Sadly, some players always QQ when other people show their class bugs and how they are overpowered. We must accept that some classes are really bugged and do more damage than they really intend to do. Sometimes game glitches (or something happen that player himself doesn't know how it happened) and player does huge damage.
    Also I assume that Feral Druid bleeds are most powerful bleeds not Warrior's Deep Wounds.
    On topic: I still think that Warrior Bleeds are a bit high at the moment and should be lowered for a small amount.

123 ... Last