1. June 3, 2016  
    So many people abusing that bug and nothing is being done, PVP is completely broken here.

2. June 3, 2016  
    You gonna be more surprised when you get a 100k ambush crit or 100k chaos bolt. Ridiculous.

3. June 3, 2016  
    Well rogues seem to have no trouble stunlocking you to death nowadays.

4. June 3, 2016  
    You gonna be more surprised when you get a 100k ambush crit or 100k chaos bolt. Ridiculous.
    Rogues were broken from first day on this server as warriors. U cast chaos bolt u know and u won't for sure let them cast it. But when warr charges and just kills u with 3 buttons, thats funny. PvP on this server is just broken af, everyone cheats on every possible way cuz they cant accomplish anything on legit way. You have ladder here to check balance btw classes. Mostly u have warriors, max 5 binds needed until 2.2k rate, then monks 5-6 binds depends on heal/dps, then pro hunters , ofc bm, cuz why not its bugged af, 120k+ killcommands buffing stats and so on,pets random attacks do 30k+ .. ezy. So whats next, healers resto shaman/druid. again 5 binds easy. mages? ye frost one. go deep freeze and spam ice lance that hits ezy 90k.. so long story. I was triggered af now after i wrote this **** that is so long idc anymore

5. June 3, 2016  
    Rogues were broken from first day on this server as warriors. U cast chaos bolt u know and u won't for sure let them cast it. But when warr charges and just kills u with 3 buttons, thats funny. PvP on this server is just broken af, everyone cheats on every possible way cuz they cant accomplish anything on legit way. You have ladder here to check balance btw classes. Mostly u have warriors, max 5 binds needed until 2.2k rate, then monks 5-6 binds depends on heal/dps, then pro hunters , ofc bm, cuz why not its bugged af, 120k+ killcommands buffing stats and so on,pets random attacks do 30k+ .. ezy. So whats next, healers resto shaman/druid. again 5 binds easy. mages? ye frost one. go deep freeze and spam ice lance that hits ezy 90k.. so long story. I was triggered af now after i wrote this **** that is so long idc anymore
    Warrs got fixed a long time ago, dont be a lying hypocrite,if you get killed by a warr with 3 buttons as feral druid then u must rlly suck

The thing ruining pvp atm is the op healers and the op healing of some dps class such as Ww monk or Feral Druid

6. June 3, 2016  
    Warrs got fixed a long time ago, dont be a lying hypocrite,if you get killed by a warr with 3 buttons as feral druid then u must rlly suck

The thing ruining pvp atm is the op healers and the op healing of some dps class such as Ww monk or Feral Druid
    What the **** are you even saying LOL

7. June 3, 2016  
    Deep wounds damage should be higher than it is atm so I got no ideea what you people complain about , let's cry about warriors when we got the insane damage a hunter/lock/mage is able to deal.

8. June 3, 2016  
    Its almost imposible to kill mw/war in arenas. That combo is so low that even ppl without brain can kill u. War doesnt hit strong enough? Then u dont know how to play it. Atm killing war in arenas as feral is just lol, cuz ferals dmg is way 2 low as it should be.

9. June 3, 2016  
    Is there on this thread any warrior who know pretty well how Fury and Arms work? I do not have a War so I can't check his passive spec's releated bonus.
    I am asking this becuase I made a simple test, I checked the damage done by Deep Wound as Arms and Fury ( with a random war because I do not have a War).

As Arms he did 8941 as single Deep Wounds tick (no buffs or procs) against me, fine.
    Then he switched to Fury spec but he kept same gear+weapon, talents, glyphs. He had the same AP and PvP Power but as Fury he did 4471 as single tick with deep wounds, which is exactly half the damage done as Arms spec ( in fact 4471*2= 8942).

I am too bored to make a deeper investigation by myself to find if it is correct or not, so any Warrior can explain why?

10. June 4, 2016  
    120k kc thats a Dream. With 534 and full mastery+burst it Hits max. 100k. Only Mm is op. Aimed Shot 100k+ and Chimera Shot much more.

11. June 4, 2016  
    With my warr 522 I Do 30k crit in pvp with dw no burst.

12. June 4, 2016  
    Is there on this thread any warrior who know pretty well how Fury and Arms work? I do not have a War so I can't check his passive spec's releated bonus.
    I am asking this becuase I made a simple test, I checked the damage done by Deep Wound as Arms and Fury ( with a random war because I do not have a War).

As Arms he did 8941 as single Deep Wounds tick (no buffs or procs) against me, fine.
    Then he switched to Fury spec but he kept same gear+weapon, talents, glyphs. He had the same AP and PvP Power but as Fury he did 4471 as single tick with deep wounds, which is exactly half the damage done as Arms spec ( in fact 4471*2= 8942).

I am too bored to make a deeper investigation by myself to find if it is correct or not, so any Warrior can explain why?
    It's diferent forumla for each spec. Arms got much stronger bleed then fury since fury got stronger "single target (brust) dmg". At least that's how it should work but since this is private server things are a lil bit diferent here.

13. June 4, 2016  
    120k kc thats a Dream. With 534 and full mastery+burst it Hits max. 100k. Only Mm is op. Aimed Shot 100k+ and Chimera Shot much more.
    I have hunt, 530ilvl I never played BM in my life, I rerolled bm for 1 bg to see that dmg, I was doin 140kill commands. Aimed shot is casting spell which crits on 1st hit and its not hitting more than 80k, chimera hits arround 100k with buffs. Even in arenas i get hitted with 80-90k killcommands so idk what are u talking about.

14. June 4, 2016  
    I have hunt, 530ilvl I never played BM in my life, I rerolled bm for 1 bg to see that dmg, I was doin 140kill commands. Aimed shot is casting spell which crits on 1st hit and its not hitting more than 80k, chimera hits arround 100k with buffs. Even in arenas i get hitted with 80-90k killcommands so idk what are u talking about.
    Stop talking ****. Aimed Shot can Proc for an Instant and Hits at least 100k+ no burst. Chimera Shot no burst 130k+ no burst. Kill command with all CDs 100k max.

15. June 4, 2016  
    I am playing MoP here in Warmane from the first day and i knew that with every new season gear things got little buggy and unbalanced but with this newest patch arenas got unplayable if you only aim to cap. I have 10 specs here max lvl (only pala still lvling), 9 of them are 522+, i trying to cap most of them every week so i play a lot of bgs, arenas and sometimes dueling and do subwars. My "mains" (i play them 90% of time) are uh dk, ele shammy, and boomkin. I ussually try to avoid the topics like "easiest and hardest classes in MoP, most bugged classes, most noob classes" etc but lets to be honest ww monks are very very OP in hands of skilled player. There is noooooo way you can beat him. You really need use your spells 200% correct to beat them in duels. In subwars they can 1 vs 5 easily. I tried dueled them with all my specs and only with ele i manage to beat them (and not a lot of times). I know they have tigereye brew which really increase dps and healing but with new season and new patch they are at full hp even without that buff which is not normal and need to get nerfed. I saw you talking about OP feral and boomie heals but that heals ussually came from HotW talent which make you healer God for 45 sec but that spell is 6 min CD so its not that op. You can use it only one time in arena and duel before you win or lose that arena or duel. Even with that talent you can die if properly cc-ed. About warriors, hunters, and frost mage...thoose 3 are by far easiest specs right now. I have only one keybind in each of them, and still playing solid in duels, arenas and bgs. I never cry about thoose 3 (except bm hunters which are really noobish easy and bugged) cause you can rekt them in duels or arenas (if not with healer). WW monks on the other side cant die. And if you talking about damage of specs try to avoid bgs cause every class with solid ilvl can be God in bg with all that buffs, elixirs etc, etc + not all are the same ilvl. I am doing sometimes 190k+ starsurge crits in bg even on some solid geared players. After all this is private server, and there is a lot of bugs. As i said i try to avoid complaining about classes, but amount of some major bugs here (WW at most, and some healers) you stuck event to cap normally, and if you try some rate you ll see a lot of abusers and exploiters. Also, every1 who play dps + healer in 2s is big *****. Yes, its really hard to cap and push rate with 2x dps, but if you just go cap try to avoid that stupid thing with 2s healer...that makes you noob 200%. I hope one day 3s will be active, and titles in 2s will dissapear...

First ... 23456 Last