1. June 4, 2016  
    What the **** are you even saying LOL
    I'm playing Frostwolf since 2010 and I got more experience than you in pvp, so I know when something is not right overall in pvp, and right now the healing is too op.

Its almost imposible to kill mw/war in arenas. That combo is so low that even ppl without brain can kill u. War doesnt hit strong enough? Then u dont know how to play it. Atm killing war in arenas as feral is just lol, cuz ferals dmg is way 2 low as it should be.
    You can't kill Mw monk? No **** genius, I just told you healers are too op. I never said warr doesn't hit strong enough, I said they are retail like. It's not even about dps, it's about healing.Did you ever play subwars, I did and I saw druids pwning an entire team of 5 players one after another because they can heal, can a warrior do that? Nope, this is why the damage of a warr is a bit higher, no healing spell.
    Edited: June 4, 2016

2. June 4, 2016  
    I'm playing Frostwolf since 2010 and I got more experience than you in pvp, so I know when something is not right overall in pvp, and right now the healing is too op.

You can't kill Mw monk? No **** genius, I just told you healers are too op. I never said warr doesn't hit strong enough, I said they are retail like. It's not even about dps, it's about healing.
    Judging from the things you just said it appears like you have no pvp experience whatsoever rofl. MoP was all about cc chains. Ofc you wont accomplish anythign by just tunneling LOL

3. June 4, 2016  
    Stop talking ****. Aimed Shot can Proc for an Instant and Hits at least 100k+ no burst. Chimera Shot no burst 130k+ no burst. Kill command with all CDs 100k max.
    Ye it can proc, after castin 3-4 steady shots in a row. And it doesnt do atleast 100k without burst, trinket proc or any other.And you claim that chimera does 130k everytime non crit 130k+ again without any procs ... lol ure just proving ure mentaly ******ed. Kill command its instant as chimera and does a little bit higher dmg, but overall it does bigger pressure than chimera. Using focus fire and bestial wraith with it just rofl. Not to mention random attacks from pet that goes over 30k. U're just funny, defending one of most pathetic nonskill needed specs.

4. June 4, 2016  
    Judging from the things you just said it appears like you have no pvp experience whatsoever rofl. MoP was all about cc chains. Ofc you wont accomplish anythign by just tunneling LOL
    I'm surprised you still argue with these guys.. It's just gonna lead nowhere.

5. June 4, 2016  
    Bm Hunter spec need most skill of all other Hunter specs. kc can only be used when ur pet is on target. In arena ur pet will stuck in pillar and do not kc cuz bugged. Chimera Instantly short cd and much more dmg. Bm need most skill then Sv and last one is MM. deal with it.

6. June 4, 2016  
    Ye pet will stuck in pillar :D it's not like it's goin through pillar.O god ure dumb

7. June 4, 2016  
    Ye pet will stuck in pillar :D it's not like it's goin through pillar.O god ure dumb
    ye u noob. IT will Stuck. If the enemy dont Run away from Pillar ur pet will Stuck. And now stfu noob.

8. June 4, 2016  
    He wrote that heal is op on FW right now (even if you factor in cc chains, I may add). If you believe otherwise, you clearly have never played MOP during retail. For example, 2 warriors could kill a priest quite fast in season 15. Good luck trying that on Warmane. You may be able to do that with a bit of luck and after ~5 minutes. But that's not the way it was in retail. Suggesting otherwise is not helpful.

9. June 4, 2016  
    He wrote that heal is op on FW right now (even if you factor in cc chains, I may add). If you believe otherwise, you clearly have never played MOP during retail. For example, 2 warriors could kill a priest quite fast in season 15. Good luck trying that on Warmane. You may be able to do that with a bit of luck and after ~5 minutes. But that's not the way it was in retail. Suggesting otherwise is not helpful.
    I know really, lowlifes like Wellsqt are making hard for devs to fix things by telling bull****. Wellsqt I can stomp you anyday so piss off you clueless noob. lol hes playing arena with a mw monk thats why hes full of bull****

10. June 4, 2016  
    Well ofc they are gonna defend they'r class, its what these ****s do, because if you take away the healing of mw monk , priest - druid and the abnormaly stupid dmg of hunter, these stupid *** kids wont have anything else to play with and claim they are the best at it!

So yeah warmane staff u SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS PROBLEM, it has been here since u implemented 5.4.8 , frostwolf is dying and nothing is done , devs seem to focus on a 10 year old wotlk expansion(or god knows how old that **** is) instead on focusing on something more important like frostwolf...

11. June 4, 2016  
    Is it possible that PVP power is overscaling or not applying the correct bonuses on some or even all specs.

It seems to me that damage and healing on all classes is too high, how can pvp be about cc chains when most fully geared damage classes can blow anyone away in seconds and hybrid dps/healers can heal full in 1-2 spells.

im not sure how up to date wowpedia is but i found this at http://wow.gamepedia.com/PvP_Power

Damage

1% extra damage requires 400 PvP Power.

Healing

PvP Power's bonus to healing is based on class and specialization:

Healing specializations receive a 100% bonus to healing from PvP Power.
    Damage specializations for druids, monks, paladins, priests, and shaman receive a 70% bonus to healing from PvP Power.
    All other specializations and classes (including tanking) receive a 40% bonus to healing from PvP Power.

12. June 5, 2016  
    I know really, lowlifes like Wellsqt are making hard for devs to fix things by telling bull****. Wellsqt I can stomp you anyday so piss off you clueless noob. lol hes playing arena with a mw monk thats why hes full of bull****
    So you think devs are reading whinefest clueless threads? Even the mods barely read the FW forum...
    Bugtracker? Sure, they do look at it. 1 year to dismiss a ticket (no joke).

13. June 5, 2016  
    So you think devs are reading whinefest clueless threads? Even the mods barely read the FW forum...
    Bugtracker? Sure, they do look at it. 1 year to dismiss a ticket (no joke).
    I remember how old molten cared about all realms and not just wotlk...

14. June 5, 2016  
    lol ppl talking about pets getting stuck in pillars.. pets don't get stuck, brains get stuck. use move to option :|

15. June 5, 2016  
    lol ppl talking about pets getting stuck in pillars.. pets don't get stuck, brains get stuck. use move to option :|
    Pets get stuck. "Use move to option"... a joke or are you just dumb?

First ... 3456 Last