1. June 1, 2016  
    You must rlly enjoy wrecking those 2k GS hordes kek
    Yeah, 7 bis geared healers vs 1 alliance healer is not enough for win,so u requesting more 6k gs damdealers with lolmourne.
    2k GS ? please, I have rarely seen such low GS from horde side, excep that casual male undead priest plays naked.

I had an idea to make a topic about fight nights where we can gather premade vs premade games, but once after 2 hours of waiting in que our allianec premade stomped proteus paypal shltmade on the graveyard and they left instantly like random puggers, i've found that idea prety useless here, it seems premading with consumables obesity against pugs that's all icecream hordes can do properly... and sucking lollipops during Wintergrasp when multiboxer decided to not join, of cors.
    Edited: June 1, 2016

2. June 1, 2016  

3. June 1, 2016  
    Yeah, 7 bis geared healers vs 1 alliance healer is not enough for win,so u requesting more 6k gs damdealers with lolmourne.
    2k GS ? please, I have rarely seen such low GS from horde side, excep that casual male undead priest plays naked.

I had an idea to make a topic about fight nights where we can gather premade vs premade games, but once after 2 hours of waiting in que our allianec premade stomped proteus paypal shltmade on the graveyard and they left instantly like random puggers, i've found that idea prety useless here, it seems premading with consumables obesity against pugs that's all icecream hordes can do properly... and sucking lollipops during Wintergrasp when multiboxer decided to not join, of cors.
    Are you, by any chance, a member of <Valar Morghulis>?

4. June 1, 2016  
    in deeathwing alliance wins 8/10 bgs and now after merge lose 9/10 bgs

5. June 1, 2016  

Don't you just have some sand in your vag?

Anyways, cool story brah really enjoyed it, but what is the point of posting this big complaint? All I can do is laugh at you for not being happy about pvp and deciding to write something like this on the forums. Do you expect hordes in pvp to change or something? Cuz **** like this only motivates us to not change..

6. June 2, 2016  
    You silly plebs, the tactic is stack a BILLION healers, not a million.

THAT is why you're losing.

7. June 2, 2016  

8. June 4, 2016  
    Give this man a cookie for posting wowcredor vids!!

it seems premading with consumables obesity against pugs that's all icecream hordes can do properly... and sucking lollipops during Wintergrasp when multiboxer decided to not join, of cors.
    Sorry but eh...what is wrong with using consumables in a bg ? I'm sorry for trying to be the strongest I can...? Better stop tryharding so bad or my dad will disown me.
    Now about the whole wg thing. Ever considered the possibility of the "better" horde players not joining it ? The difference here is simply a organized premade group that can easily carry a bg, even if they rest of the team goes and plays dominoes at the spawn vs. multiple raid groups of headless "no I know wtf I'm doing go **** yourself" people. I also disagree with us not being able to win without an mbx since those suckers lose it for us harder than without. 20-40 people stacked on one point, so all you need to do is shoot them with catapults and bs them? GG just wiped half the horde in wg. Like I'm just so over the whinnying over multiboxers....there are plenty of ways to wipe them, so many. Especially in a big op pvp battle like wg! The whole thing is very simple: Blizz lets multiboxers roam free BECAUSE it's not a balance issue, so why do you expect warmane to give a crap?

9. June 4, 2016  
    Teik..Next time check out actual name of youtube channel,it does not even start with same letter you smarty..And it is wowcrendor not wowcredor(whos vids use to be good long ago but not anymore).

10. June 5, 2016  
    Teik..Next time check out actual name of youtube channel,it does not even start with same letter you smarty..And it is wowcrendor not wowcredor(whos vids use to be good long ago but not anymore).
    You are right, I'm sorry. His vids use to be pretty good and I guess that one just seemed like a crendor vid to me but it was Hellscream, my bad.

First 123