1. May 27, 2016  

Ragnaros players or deathwing players?

Hello

I am new to the server and i have been hearing talk about the old servers that got merged. People say that ragnaros players are better than deathwing players and other people say the opposite, some also say that old lordareon players are the most skilled of the 3 old servers.

Can anyone give me any reason why people from the other servers would be better than the others? I came to warmane one week ago and i have never played on the older servers.

2. May 27, 2016  
    Obvious bait is obvious :3

3. May 27, 2016  

4. May 27, 2016  
    Holy **** im crying, thats so god damn funny! :'D

5. May 27, 2016  
    From your vids, Deathwing players seem more happy.

---------------

Also regarding those vids ... that's exactly how horde players (ragna vid) are after almost every wintergrasp game compared to alliance players (deathwing vid).

6. May 27, 2016  
    Deathwing>Ragnaros>Lordaeron

Deathwing was best,but we are united community with ragnaros.
    Loldaeron is far behind us.

And the most important we can even consider better than AT(blackrock) simple we have <Ohdo> and warlord cenarius,he never lost a battle.

Kappa.

7. May 27, 2016  

8. May 28, 2016  
    <Ohdo> > Rag > Lord
    Russian mafia>Alliance Empires>HIdden>random guild full of ****tards> ur mom guild>Ohdo

9. May 28, 2016  

10. May 28, 2016  
    Let the fun begin.... obvious bait.
    Obvious post count.

11. May 28, 2016  

12. May 31, 2016  
    Russian mafia>Alliance Empires>HIdden>random guild full of ****tards> ur mom guild>Ohdo
    Wow, "ur mom" jokes. Are you really that jealous of how superior <Ohdo> is that you have to use the same jokes you used in second grade ?

13. May 31, 2016  
    Dike works at a salt mine, don't mind him.

14. May 31, 2016  
    Choo choo, fight train

15. May 31, 2016  
    I think Icecrown players>all,what do you think?

123 Last