1. May 31, 2016  
    You could replace your title with "Barcelona players or Real Madrid players?"

Most of each team fans are gonna argue they have the best players or at least most of them are the best because that's the team they cheer for, while some other few impartial fans are gonna give you a proper analysis of each team lineup and players. The difference in overall quality is nearly nonexistant, altho there is probably a different mindset and ways of training, playing, communicating, and so on.

But in the end the question doesn't make any sense. Both teams are great and have equally strong lineups, whether they are the champions or not is up to chance. Someone has to be the winner, doesn't necessarily mean the loser sucks or is much worse.

2. May 31, 2016  
    Old AT/Abyssal > Icecrown=Deahtwing=Ragnaros>Lordaeron>Blackrock

3. May 31, 2016  
    I like how, of all the people to fall for the b8, none of which are Rag players. Stay classy m8's.

4. May 31, 2016  
    I like how, of all the people to fall for the b8, none of which are Rag players. Stay classy m8's.
    Sry.. http://imgur.com/x40aPna

5. May 31, 2016  

6. June 1, 2016  
    I came from Lorda to make a rogue to pvp on Icecrown. Every BG on Icecrown is (Well 85-90% of them) AV and out of 20 games I've played the alliance has won only 2... Is this normal? Seems the alliance always wins WG but can't win BGs. And good lord does the BG have salty people.

7. June 1, 2016  
    Why is this a discussion, we all know Deathwing > Ragnaros since Deathwing had <Ohdo>.

8. June 1, 2016  
    1. I had characters on Deathwing too. Does that make me a Deathwing resident?
    2. You're comparing a pvp-only server to old servers that focused on pve.
    I don't consider that taking the b8. I consider that setting b8. If it's not b8, then... well... can't really say anything without people getting mad.
    Why is this a discussion, we all know Deathwing > Ragnaros since Deathwing had <Ohdo>.
    False. Ragnaros had <TANKED>.

9. June 1, 2016  
    Treacherous Ragnaros dogs! You summon a ****poster against warriors of <Ohdo>!? Your deaths will be swift!

10. June 1, 2016  
    I've heard about those people who came from Neltharion to Icecrown are pretty good >_>

alsoooo....
    You could replace your title with "Barcelona players or Real Madrid players?"
    RONALDOO!

I like how, of all the people to fall for the b8
    There is this huge difference between "falling for the b8" and "taking the b8"

Spoiler: Show

11. June 1, 2016  

12. June 1, 2016  
    I came from Lorda to make a rogue to pvp on Icecrown. Every BG on Icecrown is (Well 85-90% of them) AV and out of 20 games I've played the alliance has won only 2... Is this normal? Seems the alliance always wins WG but can't win BGs. And good lord does the BG have salty people.

Because whorde's "stack million healers" tact works only on battlegrounds.
    Same bis donated backpeddle clowns constantly premading with army of bis donated pocket healers against alliance pugs, because it's almost imposible to que up as premade on alliance side.

^ fun fact, garbages still lost to alliance pug kek

Bouta WG, its Alliance vs Multiboxers, cause ogrammer skillers can't do **** without 900 multiboxers carry their asses, even standart million of healers can't help em there.
    Edited: June 1, 2016

13. June 1, 2016  
    Just to Note i faction changed my dk last night did some random pug bg's was fun

Also no this isn't saying Horde sucks Considering my top scoring bg was Horde with 42-0 AV
    It's literally based on what time of the day who's online who's que'ing ect

14. June 1, 2016  
    Because whorde's "stack million healers" tact works only on battlegrounds.
    Same bis donated backpeddle clowns constantly premading with army of bis donated pocket healers against alliance pugs, because it's almost imposible to que up as premade on alliance side.

Bouta WG, its Alliance vs Multiboxers, cause ogrammer skillers can't do **** without 900 multiboxers carry their asses, even standart million of healers can't help em there.
    You must rlly enjoy wrecking those 2k GS hordes kek

15. June 1, 2016  
    Because WHORDE "stack million healers" tact works only on battlegrounds.

Lol I see what you did there..
    WHORE + HORDE = WHORDE
    :^D

First 123 Last