1. May 27, 2016  
    Tones of players are waiting for the transmog option, put alot of time in aquireing fancy gear, especialy after this was posted "A: It is something we have considered and if we ever implement it would be entirely optional and not turned on by default or visible to players that don't want it to be enabled." so please make it happen, don't give hope and then take it away.

2. May 27, 2016  
    When will be Wotlk changelog updated ? whit all thous updates you have done passt 3 april?

3. May 27, 2016  
    MOP= you have recently deleted the thread related to weapon stats stacking abuse after some guy posted that he can replicate the abuse bug. However,people abusing the bug have not been banned yet and they have been seen still abusing. Why is that? Are we supposed to complain again or is it something we can do nothing about.

4. May 27, 2016  
    When will be Wotlk changelog updated ? whit all thous updates you have done passt 3 april?
    It's being written, categorizing, making everything in order, colouring and overall structure is very important to us so we take our time and of course prioritize the actual work.

5. May 27, 2016  
    MOP= you have recently deleted the thread related to weapon stats stacking abuse after some guy posted that he can replicate the abuse bug. However,people abusing the bug have not been banned yet and they have been seen still abusing. Why is that? Are we supposed to complain again or is it something we can do nothing about.
    As forum rules clearly state, discussion regarding exploits and providing information on such exploits is forbidden. The discussion itself caused a major spread of the exploit and in mere days tenfold more players were using it. That's why it was removed. In other, much better news, a fix for this exploit is coming this evening.

6. May 27, 2016  

7. May 27, 2016  
    As forum rules clearly state, discussion regarding exploits and providing information on such exploits is forbidden. The discussion itself caused a major spread of the exploit and in mere days tenfold more players were using it. That's why it was removed. In other, much better news, a fix for this exploit is coming this evening.
    Alright, thank you but on a side note, will you ban them for such an abuse that brought them such a high ranking or will you let it slide? Not that I have anything against them personally but it is something that has been going on for a long time.

8. May 27, 2016  
    Alright, thank you but on a side note, will you ban them for such an abuse that brought them such a high ranking or will you let it slide? Not that I have anything against them personally but it is something that has been going on for a long time.
    Yes, as long as the provided evidence we received is correct and sufficient. We will retroactively look at all the previous reports and contents of previous threads and exert justice. Thank you for your very valid concerns.

9. May 27, 2016  

10. May 27, 2016  
    I have a question Proterean

When will you put low level items in marketplace(pointshop)
    I am sure tons of players want ti know this,and tons of players are asking for it.
    For wotlk.

11. May 27, 2016  
    I have a question Proterean

When will you put low level items in marketplace(pointshop)
    I am sure tons of players want ti know this,and tons of players are asking for it.
    For wotlk.
    Q: We miss the old point shop or at least the feature it had. Can we expect some changes soon for the current one?
    A: No plans on having it returned to an older version or making any changes to it right now.

12. May 27, 2016  
    on Wotlk it hapends that spells are not working in arena such is ts on ele while sapped stunned grounding totem while silenced prayer of mending during mid game i got vid proof but also lets say . these bugs became usual thing ppl are getting used to it like its normal any word about it

13. May 27, 2016  
    Are you going to nerf TBC raids on Icecrown? Since most pugs can't clear it, and it's literally killing twink community.
    Why? The values are correct now. Why in the world would they nerf so pugs can clear raids? Those raids are doable but require coordination. BT and SWP are very hard and require lots of coordination which most pugs cannot do (since you'll mostly get inexperienced raiders)

14. May 27, 2016  
    Ignite still bugged @Neltharion Cataclysm. Bugtracker reports get dismissed. Fire is pretty useless as a dps spec due to ignite not stacking. I was wondering if we can see this fixed soon?

15. May 27, 2016  
    Yes, as long as the provided evidence we received is correct and sufficient. We will retroactively look at all the previous reports and contents of previous threads and exert justice. Thank you for your very valid concerns.
    I really hope the ban will be severe enough. Not something silly like a week or a month.

First 1234 ... Last