1. May 27, 2016  
    ye, say 99% of spell/Talent works might not be true, you are right but my point is that the amount of spell/talent fixes on that core is enough to not add new fixes ( expect some huge break-gaming come out suddenly).

well, it is kind of weird, I palyer for 2 years and was running fine... whatever, I am not a Dev but in case you are telling the truth and this is the reason you haven't implemente yet then why do not just telling us?

Just to make a recap about what happened on Warsong.
    "hey we have decided to make some new change we haven't forget about you guys" - August 2015
    "ok we decided to implemente AT Core, ETA 25 Augustt" - August 2015
    "ok we will add the core after TBC content is fulyl working on Lordaeron" - October

Then nothing, no news or post about the AT core. just to be clear if you have decided to not implement anymore I am fine, it is just that you guys could say " well we tried but some issue came out so we will not be able to bring the Core anymore, sorry".

the issue you mentioned before is the first post a staff member do about At Core after 8 months

You know, he knows, we all know that is the truth, we want AT core and idk what took you 8 months to reply... Anyways with all respect should we atleast hope or exoect AT core to happen? Also We understand you but the thing is that you (devs) gave us empty promises thats why we are not happy about that.. I believe AT core is not more than 1 day work... I am not a dev but i know some things... Dont get me wrong we love the devs that keep their promises and answer on time.
    Just tell us if we should expect it or hope for it or to forget about it, please i beg you! Do it for the comminity!

2. May 27, 2016  
    When are you finally gonna remove old gladiator titles on Frostwolf?

3. May 27, 2016  
    Any news on the legendary cape questline for Mop?

4. May 27, 2016  
    What i understood about AT core is that proterean did gave us a false answer about how they did actually abord AT core implement , we all know that even if the AT core had wrong classes spells thats not the main reason why you stopped what u was gonna actually do? So can we have a true conversation considering us an ex AT players i believe we have the right to get your attention .

5. May 27, 2016  
    And what about months old problems? Issues in vanilla or bc zones stopping people from doing achievements and such? Battle of the Crimson Watch springs to mind, as it has been a known issue for like, 5 or 6 months, and nothing is being done about it. Is anything going to be done to help with stuff like this, or are we stuck without help?

6. May 27, 2016  
    I don't have an opinion on the following questions above. But it's awesome to see that we're not just left alone on the server and that the staff are active within and for the community.

7. May 28, 2016  
    Will you ever open Molten Front on Cata? I believe it is working on MOP but for some reason it is not on the expansion it came from.

8. May 28, 2016  
    Are you planing to add corrupted ashbringet in marketplace for points on MoP?

9. May 28, 2016  
    I have a serious questuon when are you gonna implement something against scripters/hackers on every wotlk servers top 20 is infested with them,cmon answer this perma ban the players who do it,just detect them/monitor them and lets have a clean server.

10. May 28, 2016  
    I accidentally delete one of my characters back on summer 2015(not me my ******et brother)so is there any awt to get back that character?

11. May 28, 2016  
    Ah, as I expected. The questions that we already had answered and a few of 'those guys' still wanted to spam it got answered, yet some of the important questions I saw was missed out. For instance my quetion:
    Cataclysm: Can you bring in some procedure to populate 3's bracket? There are more than enough PvP'ers on this realm for it to actually be a thing (Just look at 2's bracket) yet no one feels like they need to. Because they can queue FOTM comps (Disc/Feral, Ret/Feral, Rog/Disc) and get ez title which never goes and then never have to queue again. So for example, Remove Glad from 2's/ Make titles last the season only/ Remove 2's titles in general/ Increase the variety of titles available for 3's compared to 2's/ Reward coins for title winners in the 3's bracket...

There was many other valid questions from other members of the community, but sadly, I don't see them on here and I can't remember them.

12. May 28, 2016  
    Would you please reconsider the kick in the nuts for altoholics which is the lack of heirlooms?

13. May 28, 2016  
    Please dont merge warsong and neltharion.Neltharion is not a good pvp realm due to everyone running around with heroic pve gear and 416 gurthalak because everyone got free coins on there.It would be cool if each expansion was consistent.Like for example,WOTLK has a nice 1x realm with limited donations,then a high rate realm with full donations,and also a pvp only realm.You guys should do this for every expansion it would be perfect.Maybe even offer the ability to transfer up ur character to the next expansion too.
    Thanks

14. May 28, 2016  
    Are there any plans on giving back the Weekly quests on Icecrown and removing Tailoring zone limit? These were added, that is, removed, in 3.3.5 update which is Icecrown supposed to be.

15. May 28, 2016  
    Will you ever open Molten Front on Cata? I believe it is working on MOP but for some reason it is not on the expansion it came from.
    Incorrect.
    Also it worked for a brief amount of time on cata, the only prob was this was years ago.

First 12345 ... Last