1. June 2, 2016  

Warmane intro

Greetings Warmane community,

We are tremendously excited to announce that the work on our Warmane Intro has concluded and therefore it is available for use for our community members in videos and other content.

We hope you integrate in your videos and in the future there will be a time when we shall spotlight worthy videos on our official YouTube channel.

Kind regards,
    Warmane

Download link

Special thanks to Whazorz for his priceless contributions to this small project
    Edited: July 4, 2016

2. June 2, 2016  

3. June 2, 2016  
    The timing couldnt be better, i just finished my video and pmed u like 2days ago asking about this and where can i post my video
    now since 1question is ansewred :D where can i post it and can warmane promote it if its good enough?

4. June 2, 2016  
    The timing couldnt be better, i just finished my video and pmed u like 2days ago asking about this and where can i post my video
    now since 1question is ansewred :D where can i post it and can warmane promote it if its good enough?
    We use to have a community YouTube channel up until the whole Moltdown thing. It was decent enough, as I can remember. A video would go out like once every other week or so, and it would be mentioned on the main website. Those videos posted, no matter the quality, commentary, or duration, would get a moderate amount of hatred though, for whatever reason.

5. June 9, 2016  
    Are you still going to promote some videos on any platform? Would sure be a nice thing to form a positive comunity. And i think that the hatred comes from retail Blizzard SJW.

6. Just like people wrote on your facebook page: it is way too dark. It looks great, but it really does need some more brightness in it.

7. Just like people wrote on your facebook page: it is way too dark. It looks great, but it really does need some more brightness in it.
    To be fair, you can brighten the intro up on just about any video editing program. Windows Movie Maker allows you to do this. Lightworks Editor also allows you to do so.

8. To be fair, you can brighten the intro up on just about any video editing program. Windows Movie Maker allows you to do this. Lightworks Editor also allows you to do so.
    Here:

Download link

To be honest i dont like it

9. Very nice!

I'm excited to start a new journey into World of Warcraft, before the damn pandas ruined everything ^_^

See you in-game!

cheers,

zejzl

10. July 4, 2016  
    New updated version!

11. July 4, 2016  
    It's great (and much better than the first version).