1. May 28, 2016  
    When are you guys gonna fix ICC and most especially RS on Icecrown? This has been going for weeks now even before merge and at this moment progression on end-game content has halted because of the "hotfixes" which broke bosses like VDW&Sindy blocking our way to LK content and loots. RS has been bugged and there has been no attention given to it at all. I myself have not been playing as i used to because of how broken the content on other Wotlk are as opposed to Lordaeron. Please do something about this, thank you.

2. May 28, 2016  
    Hey Proterean. >:)
    So, when can Cataclysm expect the old raids that reverted in the latest update? (Tentatively)

Thanks in advance.

3. May 28, 2016  
    Great thread.
    You should update it weekly or something.

I personally wish to see answers for:

[WotLK] Q: Is there any chances for another (non-hardcore) x1 realm.

[General] Q: Is there any chances for Warmane-Vanilia realm?

I know unofficial answers, but since we have now this thread it would be great to have those answered - even to link answers in repetitive threats on subforums.

4. May 28, 2016  
    Ah, as I expected. The questions that we already had answered and a few of 'those guys' still wanted to spam it got answered, yet some of the important questions I saw was missed out. For instance my quetion:
    Cataclysm: Can you bring in some procedure to populate 3's bracket? There are more than enough PvP'ers on this realm for it to actually be a thing (Just look at 2's bracket) yet no one feels like they need to. Because they can queue FOTM comps (Disc/Feral, Ret/Feral, Rog/Disc) and get ez title which never goes and then never have to queue again. So for example, Remove Glad from 2's/ Make titles last the season only/ Remove 2's titles in general/ Increase the variety of titles available for 3's compared to 2's/ Reward coins for title winners in the 3's bracket...

There was many other valid questions from other members of the community, but sadly, I don't see them on here and I can't remember them.
    +1
    -Kubzy

5. May 28, 2016  
    Why? The values are correct now. Why in the world would they nerf so pugs can clear raids? Those raids are doable but require coordination. BT and SWP are very hard and require lots of coordination which most pugs cannot do (since you'll mostly get inexperienced raiders)
    What values? What is this "Those raids are doable but require coordination" thing. What coordination son? How you ever raid with pugs? I'v seen ppl fail to kill Kil'jaeden before the Lordaeron core was even on Icecrown (DW/Rag). Since the raising of x9 cancer in pvp, there is literally nothing to do in twink community.

WotLK Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): All raid dungeons from Karazhan to Sunwell Plateau as well as the outdoor encounters of Doom Lord Kazzak and Doomwalker have been adjusted and now all creatures and bosses have less health points and do less damage.
    Link: http://wow.gamepedia.com/Eredar_Twins (scroll at end of page)

Or you are saying I should join a guild that raids ICC as a lvl 70, and hope they will host some TBC raid and actually clear it.

6. May 28, 2016  
    Sort out Bgs on Wotlk the only bg that pops 90% of the time is AV its a joke!

7. May 28, 2016  
    Transmog is good thing, it will not corrupt blizzlike or touch balance anyhow.
    Vote for transmog

8. May 28, 2016  
    Hello. I have question about group que BG and bg que itself also achievements. (Talking about Icecrown realm)
    Call to arms bg que is not working and daily quests. BG que is kind off slow i found myself waiting 15mins to get in que for bg when there are 8k ppl online according to site. I doubt that no1 is playing RBGs. Group que is slower even more and call to arms achievements are not working. So can someone tell me will that be corrected ?

9. May 28, 2016  
    The only 3 things i want from the MOP server are:

1 Old raids and dungeons being added.
    2 Every BG being added
    3 The last 2 missing arenas.

That would make the server so good!

10. May 28, 2016  
    Incorrect.
    Also it worked for a brief amount of time on cata, the only prob was this was years ago.

Sorry i have never played MOP, i was told that you are able to tame Skarr on MOP and he is in Molten Front. It has not worked since i have been on Cata so my question is still the same, will they ever open it.

11. May 28, 2016  
    the ppl who is here for longer saw ur promisses about the Cata old content update and u always lying about it, i dont think this time will be different. In my way too see u only giving us hope so we wont change server, cause what u guys rly want is ppl to move other expansion while wating the changes and not actualy leave server so u dont lose any population, u feeding us with hope so we stay for longer and start changing expansion, well i still didnt change expansion and ill never will, cause i would do exacly what u guys wanted, so i wont i expect its not lies and more lies again how long did u delay the old content and all thing about cata? 1 year? 2 years? yes yes, dont bother in awnser the real questions i saw in thread

12. May 28, 2016  
    Any chance for WotLK changelogs to stop being neglected, as the last changelog has been updated on 3rd of April, however, since then, there has been a lot of updates.

13. May 28, 2016  
    the ppl who is here for longer saw ur promisses about the Cata old content update and u always lying about it, i dont think this time will be different. In my way too see u only giving us hope so we wont change server, cause what u guys rly want is ppl to move other expansion while wating the changes and not actualy leave server so u dont lose any population, u feeding us with hope so we stay for longer and start changing expansion, well i still didnt change expansion and ill never will, cause i would do exacly what u guys wanted, so i wont i expect its not lies and more lies again how long did u delay the old content and all thing about cata? 1 year? 2 years? yes yes, dont bother in awnser the real questions i saw in thread
    Hard to understand but ye something like that..
    Same with Warsong.. False promises over and over again, instead of implementing AT core for once.. AT core is overall has better balance (spells / gear), more features for PVP!, but more importantly has better texture performance. For example WSG rooms, you cant shoot through the vaulted doors and many similar los bugs..
    So the best option is to sacrifice a little time to fullfill your 8 months old promises and implement AT core finally.

Merging the two cata servers is pointless, because i am 100% sure we wont be able to keep our gear and all of our chars.

14. May 28, 2016  
    Merging the two cata servers is pointless, because i am 100% sure we wont be able to keep our gear and all of our chars.
    I think Warmane should literally risk everything and do something like this:
    Completely start Reworking Cataclysm (tell us they are doing it so we then know why Cata is neglected) and leave Nelth and Wsg on their own whilst doing it. Then when they have finished this complete rework, like a Lordearon standard rework, release a new realm (I don't care about the rates etc/hardcore or not) that has started from the beginning. Only T11 Raids available for a month or so, for the PvE'ers, and only Vicious Gear available for PvP'ers. Eventually moving on to Firelands and Ruthless and then Dragon Soul. Of course things would be unbalanced due to 4.3.4 core with 4.1-4.2 gear considered the current BiS, but a fresh Cata realm? it's definitely worth something, since we all know Cataclysm had between 4-5k spread across 4 realms pre-wipe.

Then once they released it, merge Warsong and Nelth together as a PvP/E realm. But then give people the chance to 'ticket' their toons over to the new realm, as in they sacrifice however many max level (regardless or gear) toons for a free level 60/70/80 (w/e level is seen as best) upon the release of the server. Then all the fixes can be applied on the new, clean and better Cata and then ported over to the old realm. Like they did we Lord to Rag/DW.

This basically offers:
    A new start to tempt players from other servers or just players looking for a fresh experience
    A bigger community of both PvP'ers and PvE'ers without the complaints of losing gear or having people (apparently, though I disagree) 'who didn't earn their PvE and Cata gear' have an unfair advantage on the Nelth guys.
    A reason for old players to come back and have a second go round.
    A chance to spike donations again for Cata
    And just a new experience, I miss the old experience I had with people on Sargeras pre-wipe that expanded 2+ years, and I'm sure others had the same and even the Warsong and AT players had similar experiences on their realms and servers.

Just a random idea I been thinking of for the past week or so...

15. May 28, 2016  
    Still no answer,the server is becoming a joke in pvp
    Q: The botters are being banned for low durations. Can you increase it?
    A: The duration is only for first offenders and it's spread all over the accounts. Next offense results in a much longer duration and the termination of the account. Best way to deal with bots is to report them, our GM team will surely monitor and execute the bans as soon as evidence is gathered or even provided in the ticket. We have also went ahead and made the initial duration much more harsh in order to combat the waves of bots.
    First question answered...and it relates to your question

First ... 23456 ... Last