1. May 28, 2016  
    Greetings Warmane community,

Wrath of the Lich King[/B]

Q: Brutal / Vengeful gear?
    A: Vendors simply need to be re-imported, has been a low priority as gear was available through different means.

Regards,
    Warmane

How is this a low priority? It's been getting reported for months. Also, why did you guys remove the ability to vote for twinking gear? So many people in this community twink and you guys removed the best way to get gear.
    The TBC raids have been buffed from what I was told, and the ranked arenas don't work/brutal isn't available. So why remove it from the point shop? You guys also removed Guardian off pieces. It just doesn't make sense.

2. May 28, 2016  
    How is this a low priority? It's been getting reported for months. Also, why did you guys remove the ability to vote for twinking gear? So many people in this community twink and you guys removed the best way to get gear.
    The TBC raids have been buffed from what I was told, and the ranked arenas don't work/brutal isn't available. So why remove it from the point shop? You guys also removed Guardian off pieces. It just doesn't make sense.
    Also adding that literally TK has been bugged for months as well, SWP is nearly impossible to complete now with the merge and new core. Twinking doesn't hinder the community, it brings people in and helps with your population, so why not try to keep us in? Old Vote System was so much better than what it is, I have no idea what provoked this change but I haven't met a single person who actually enjoys this new VP system.

3. May 28, 2016  
    Also adding that literally TK has been bugged for months as well, SWP is nearly impossible to complete now with the merge and new core. Twinking doesn't hinder the community, it brings people in and helps with your population, so why not try to keep us in? Old Vote System was so much better than what it is, I have no idea what provoked this change but I haven't met a single person who actually enjoys this new VP system.
    Tell me more about how you don't enjoy getting free stuff this way and want to dictate how you get free stuff in a way you'll get free stuff and be satisfied with how you got free stuff. Free stuff.

4. May 28, 2016  
    Why? The values are correct now. Why in the world would they nerf so pugs can clear raids? Those raids are doable but require coordination. BT and SWP are very hard and require lots of coordination which most pugs cannot do (since you'll mostly get inexperienced raiders)
    No you are wrong.Those values are exclusive to Loraderon realm since its HardCore server.Icecrown is normal server.

5. May 28, 2016  
    Tell me more about how you don't enjoy getting free stuff this way and want to dictate how you get free stuff in a way you'll get free stuff and be satisfied with how you got free stuff. Free stuff.
    Ok but tell me how SWP is completable when I did it with 24 80's and we literally couldn't finish the last boss because he one shot everyone?
    Tell me how SWP's first boss is bugged because it now spawns TWO demons?
    Or how BT's head boss is bugged?
    Free stuff? You earn points, so it's not really free. ;)

6. May 28, 2016  
    No you are wrong.Those values are exclusive to Loraderon realm since its HardCore server.Icecrown is normal server.
    Icecrown is normal?.... Go do SWP and BT on Icecrown, tell me how normal it is.
    It ****ing isn't, it's bugged to hell and not completable.

7. May 28, 2016  
    Care to explain to me on how to obtain Guardian/Brutal items ingame? Oh, wait, you can't.
    Freebies=/=Unobtainable in the game.

8. May 28, 2016  
    I meant " supposed to be normal" ,but yet again only 60-70 raids are buffed other higher level raids are normal.

9. May 28, 2016  
    the ppl who is here for longer saw ur promisses about the Cata old content update and u always lying about it, i dont think this time will be different. In my way too see u only giving us hope so we wont change server, cause what u guys rly want is ppl to move other expansion while wating the changes and not actualy leave server so u dont lose any population, u feeding us with hope so we stay for longer and start changing expansion, well i still didnt change expansion and ill never will, cause i would do exacly what u guys wanted, so i wont i expect its not lies and more lies again how long did u delay the old content and all thing about cata? 1 year? 2 years? yes yes, dont bother in awnser the real questions i saw in thread
    You are..... Yesterday all players can see old dungeons and raids opened and you still think they are liers? Are you OK? Old content was opened, what more you want? They aren't liers, they work hard. Be patient

Thank you Warmane, it was nice when I can see Magtheridon's Lair, Hellfire ramparts and Karazhan opened.

10. May 28, 2016  
    Ok but tell me how SWP is completable when I did it with 24 80's and we literally couldn't finish the last boss because he one shot everyone?
    Tell me how SWP's first boss is bugged because it now spawns TWO demons?
    Or how BT's head boss is bugged?
    Free stuff? You earn points, so it's not really free. ;)
    Care to explain to me on how to obtain Guardian/Brutal items ingame? Oh, wait, you can't.
    Freebies=/=Unobtainable in the game.
    That doesn't matters. What bugs have to do with the point shop at all? The shop isn't there to compensate, the changes make it obvious.
    And oh my excuse me if I disregarded the effort you have in clicking once a day to get points. It must be such a difficult task that calling it free is wrong. It's a whole click that you could be using to whine isntead!

11. May 28, 2016  
    That doesn't matters. What bugs have to do with the point shop at all? The shop isn't there to compensate, the changes make it obvious.
    And oh my excuse me if I disregarded the effort you have in clicking once a day to get points. It must be such a difficult task that calling it free is wrong. It's a whole click that you could be using to whine isntead!
    You realize they have 80 gear there you could consider, "free", so if 80's get, "free", gear, wha's wrong with 70's [or lower] getting it as well?
    I never said it's there to compensate, but it makes sense to have it in the shop when it's not even obtainable in the game. Make it obtainable and make raids doable/unbugged. The changes make it obvious that they want MORE people to donate, and less of a chance to get gear via point shop.

12. May 28, 2016  
    Greetings Warmane community,
    Q: The botters are being banned for low durations. Can you increase it?
    A: The duration is only for first offenders and it's spread all over the accounts. Next offense results in a much longer duration and the termination of the account. Best way to deal with bots is to report them, our GM team will surely monitor and execute the bans as soon as evidence is gathered or even provided in the ticket. We have also went ahead and made the initial duration much more harsh in order to combat the waves of bots.
    While I like that Warmane is now terminating accounts for outside programs, I wish you guys would also consider harsher punishments for exploiters.

The recent bans on Frostwolf for exploiters of only 30 days is a great example. A ban of only 30 days means that these players will be able to come back into the current season with their unfairly gotten rating.

A ban of 120 days would have been better suited, so that these exploiters would not be able to come back into the arena season that they exploited in.

Ideally, I would (as would many, I'm sure) prefer to see exploiters being permanently banned like wintraders are, specially when they exploit in arenas, as there is not much difference between win-trading, and exploiting and guaranteeing a win.

A step in the right direction nonetheless.

Thanks for the post, it was very informative!

13. May 28, 2016  
    Can we have Battlegrounds that are not Alterac Valley on Icecrown ? We are getting tired of the 100 AVs then 1 Warsong or something else then all over again with the AVs.

14. May 28, 2016  
    What about Isle of conquest? since the new core isle of conquest bg never appeared, weekly raid quest don`t work...(realm icecrown)

15. May 28, 2016  
    So...realm Icecrown ...all wonderful but same questions: what about Isle of Conquest? And for gods sake, when are we going to catch less Alterac Valley? People are sick of it and you don't seem to care.

First ... 34567 Last