1. May 28, 2016  

2. May 28, 2016  
    First of all thank you for all the Q n A really shows that you guys are trying, currently Im fed up with the situation of Warsong and with the lack of attention we get so moving forward:

Q: What are you planning specifically to do about the realm?- (NO bull**** answer)
    Q: You say devs are available for bugs and gltiches but why is it so that Wotlk gets more fixes than Cata/Mop when Wotlk is the oldest and most developed expasion of the 3 hitherto
    Q: When will all of these changes happen?

Also, it would be wise to give the community monthly updates on what and when devs and staff are doing , after all most of you are living off our money so it would be nice to see more transparency

3. May 29, 2016  
    Any chance for WotLK changelogs to stop being neglected, as the last changelog has been updated on 3rd of April, however, since then, there has been a lot of updates.
    +1. Please, please, please write accurate changelogs! I have started spending a lot of time on the bugtracker and doing my part to help improve things, but it's pretty frustrating having no idea of what gets fixed and when. It shouldn't be that hard to give a breakdown of what changed, considering you guys certainly log those things internally.

It also makes the server look a lot better when players can see that things are actively being fixed!

4. May 29, 2016  
    The answer is in the original post.

It is technically possible, but we don't want the transfers to be a downgrade in any sense of the word in terms of playing experience.
    I don't see it as a downgrade. If I have already completed most, if not all content my current expansion has to offer. Simply progressing my character in the next expansion. I find it more satisfying to progress my favorite character further...just my opinion

5. May 29, 2016  
    +1 for Transmog in WOTLK " Icecrown "

Warmane please add Transmog !

6. May 29, 2016  
    We have made over 600 fixes purely related to those raids, to ensure the best gameplay experience for our players. Additionally, we have started on re-working and cleaning up remaining issues in WotLK quest zones and will continue to do so.

You guys do realize that now Naxx, ICC, and RS do not work on Icecrown right? I got tired of making 500 bug tracker reports, so I guess I will just quit playing until you guys fix the main raids of this expansion..

Please stop fixing stuff like Naxx/ quests when our main raids don't even work, this is a joke. VDW doesn't even have adds, and Sindragosa is impossible to do because SHE CASTS ICE BOMBS IN PHASE 3 WTF. Why is no one talking about the fact that we cannot even do ICC, RS anymore? I haven't seen the Lich King in like 2 weeks.

Why would you guys put Naxx/ Ulduar ahead of making ICC/ RS at least do able, I don't understand. I mean if the goal is to make all the good guilds here disband, and ruin the server, then GG.

Why are you guys fixing quets, when THE LICH KING doesn't even work ?!?!?!?!

7. May 29, 2016  
    kng.. u haven't seen the lich king in 2 weeks cuz he don't like u anymore, it's over between u too.. i heard illidan's single though :)

anyway, thx for the answers to some questions, u'll still get complainers, myself included lol, but thx :)

8. May 29, 2016  
    Q: The Devlog used to be about what is coming next, lately it is about what has been done past time. Will it be more activeley used soon to keep us updated on what is being worked at?

Q: Kaer isn't really showing anymore, he got busy or something else?

Q: maybe any video devlogs coming?

9. May 30, 2016  
    Q: any info about raid finder for cataclysm?

10. May 30, 2016  
    Q: Is Warmane in danger of being shut down like Nostalrius server?
    -if no, why it is not?

11. May 30, 2016  
    Because the server is Hosted in a country that dosent openly accept US copyright infrigement Laws
    They can and have Sent so called letters that Nost got the difference Nost had less experiance in the Private server area 1 y/o 'new' on the scene if you will
    TLDR: Warmane wont **** there pants the second Blizz attempts there bully tactics.

12. May 30, 2016  

Q: Deepwind Gorge battleground, is that being worked on right now?
    A: Like all content, it is on the roster to being applied, however it is not high priority at the moment.
    I thought this was in your priorities since u guys announced it with Battle of Gillineas and Silvershard Mines a long time ago. As a PvPer that wants the server to grow, id like to see more progress about this BG.

13. May 30, 2016  
    Q: Is Warmane in danger of being shut down like Nostalrius server?
    -if no, why it is not?
    Because the server is Hosted in a country that dosent openly accept US copyright infrigement Laws
    They can and have Sent so called letters that Nost got the difference Nost had less experiance in the Private server area 1 y/o 'new' on the scene if you will
    TLDR: Warmane wont **** there pants the second Blizz attempts there bully tactics.
    Anyway, you are saying that Warmane servers are in a country that does not accept US copyright Laws, thus Warmane is safe from Blizzard.

Ave Warmane

It would be nice to see staff confirm this and put it in the Q and A section.

14. June 1, 2016  
    When are you going to repair combat rogue on neltharion?

15. June 1, 2016  
    +1 for Lordaeron transmog!! Please make it happen. It is lorefriendly too. Many famous characters in warcraft universe wear vanilla or TBC gear and doing pretty well. It is only us, players, forced to wear the latest gears. That's not fair. Every adventurer must have his own style. Please, that will make Lordaeron even greater.

First ... 4567 Last