1. May 27, 2016  

stupid question,smart answer please

how the hell do i start questing in te blasted lands it says its a lvl 45-55 zone but i cant find any quests

2. May 27, 2016  
    I'm not 100% sure but I believe the zone is like lvl 52+? Also there is like only 3 horde quests. A little more for alliance.

3. May 28, 2016  
    As far as I remember, from my LK memories, you only start quests there when sent by NPCs from another zone, IF you are Alliance. They will send you to the Keep on northeast of the zone. Horde got a few fetching quests northwest, from a couple of elves.

4. May 28, 2016  
    how the hell do i start questing in te blasted lands it says its a lvl 45-55 zone but i cant find any quests
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

No matter what faction I play I skip Swamp of Sarrows and Blasted lands all together. It really isn't worth it and it's a complete waste of time. Go to Kalimdor if you need exp. Tanaris/Hinterlands through your 40's, Azshara/Felwoods high 40's, Ungoro/WinterSpring/Western Plaquelands low 50's, try to run some dungeons if you can. Silithus and more Winterspring in your mid 50's, Eastern Plaquelands and more dungeons if you can and that should put you up around 58, then off to outlands.

5. May 28, 2016  
    As far as I remember, from my LK memories, you only start quests there when sent by NPCs from another zone, IF you are Alliance. They will send you to the Keep on northeast of the zone. Horde got a few fetching quests northwest, from a couple of elves.
    if you're referring to the 2 Blood Mages up on the north, they're neutral and also offer reagent quests to Alliance for a buff.

But yes, levelling in Blasted Lands should be your lowest priority, unless you'd like to do that Warrior quest and Razelikh. Or wanting to get that quest from Thunderbrew to BRD for Alliance.

6. May 28, 2016  
    5 quests only though. Well, you can redo them, but they wont give xp for the 2nd time.

7. May 28, 2016