1. May 30, 2016  
    Actually it can be detected if Warden is tuned properly. In its default state Warden is missing quite a bit of functionality and there's a lot of undocumented functions that allow for more dynamic scanning. Things like HH should already be obsolete, it's all detectable by Warden with proper configuration.
    hh is like dinosaur of those hacking programs, internet is full of software which is "much more potentional" than hh. i've suggested multiple times main solution of this problem - system that was used in cs-go, a.k.a Owerwatch. sadly, seems people, are just way to deluded, cuz they think, that Warden system can actually get rid of hackers

2. May 30, 2016  
    Anyone taking wow pvp seriously should get an **** ding dong, pvp in wow is a joke and shouldn't ever be taken seriously. For example in cs 1.6 a skilled player will wipe the floor in 1v10 against nibs, do the same in wow and he will get stunlocked to death in 1v3 against clickers.

3. May 30, 2016  
    Anyone taking wow pvp seriously should get an **** ding dong, pvp in wow is a joke and shouldn't ever be taken seriously. For example in cs 1.6 a skilled player will wipe the floor in 1v10 against nibs, do the same in wow and he will get stunlocked to death in 1v3 against clickers.
    such valid statement, much wow. i aprreciate this attempt but r8 it 1/8 at its best

4. May 30, 2016  
    stick to your bgs brainless ******

5. May 31, 2016  
    Where can I acquire this GCD Hack Tracker?

6. May 31, 2016  
    hh is like dinosaur of those hacking programs, internet is full of software which is "much more potentional" than hh. i've suggested multiple times main solution of this problem - system that was used in cs-go, a.k.a Owerwatch. sadly, seems people, are just way to deluded, cuz they think, that Warden system can actually get rid of hackers
    In all honesty, while I do like the idea behind checking a player's screen, it's still something that is easily evaded. No anti-cheat can stop it all, the idea behind it is simply hoping the system will detour people who don't understand it or don't have the time to mess with it. A competent reverse engineer who can think outside the box can easily evade the systems in place. Stopping the abuse comes down to that old rule of never trusting the client. And sure, checking everything will put a burden on servers, but there are ways to offload that information. To me, a dedicated anti-cheat is a sign that you can't trust your server.

Just my opinion from experience, not trying to tell anyone they're wrong.
    Edited: May 31, 2016

7. June 1, 2016  
    such valid statement, much wow. i aprreciate this attempt but r8 it 1/8 at its best
    stick to your bgs brainless ******

Kek top you self proclaimed wannabe pvp heroes make my day :D

8. June 1, 2016  
    GCD Hack Tracker is useless cause its an addon. Addon data can be manipulated by easily editing in notepad and GMs ignore such datas.
    Furthermore the addon is only useful for tracking Hunters. So if you are a Guild Master of a Guild and hate Hunters using Gcd hacks then this addon would be good for you in noticing Hunters using them.
    Anyway Gcd hackers nowadays only have a slight advantage as compared to last time where I can spam Devouring Plague 10 times per second and one shot anyone in pvp.

9. June 1, 2016  
    More like it exclusively detects only Hunters, regardless of whether they're actually GCD hacking or not.

10. June 1, 2016  
    Everybody keeps talking about GCD hacks but nobody seems to have a clue what a GCD hack actually does on Warmane.
    I have never faced a player who was able to use more than one ability per second.
    Either GCD hacks dont work at all or they can only lower the GCD from 1,5 to 1 second. Means that haste capped player wouldnt benefit from such a hack at all.

11. June 1, 2016  
    There is no GCD hacks, there are some CD hacks tho. And few range mpqs and **** like that.

12. June 1, 2016  
    Everybody keeps talking about GCD hacks but nobody seems to have a clue what a GCD hack actually does on Warmane.
    I have never faced a player who was able to use more than one ability per second.
    Either GCD hacks dont work at all or they can only lower the GCD from 1,5 to 1 second. Means that haste capped player wouldnt benefit from such a hack at all.
    I've seen quite a few people in my old pre wipe guild who used it as a shadow priest to spam devouring plague as fast as their finger could move...sadly, getting those people banned was near impossible though.

13. June 1, 2016  
    I've seen quite a few people in my old pre wipe guild who used it as a shadow priest to spam devouring plague as fast as their finger could move...sadly, getting those people banned was near impossible though.
    Thats wrong dude, using HH to spam DP didnt work, couldnt bypass server side gcd + delay.

14. June 1, 2016  
    Thats wrong dude, using HH to spam DP didnt work, couldnt bypass server side gcd + delay.
    cuz they didnt used HH

15. June 1, 2016  
    There was probably still a GCD because otherwise it would be possible to one shot opponents.
    Just make a macro which execute Devouring Plague multiple times and spam the macro.
    The inexistence of GCD means that u can global opponents.
    Edited: June 1, 2016

First 1234 Last