1. May 28, 2016  

To all gcd hackers

Since I met after merge few ppl, which used gcd hack (dont want to say names), from today im starting to use new addon called GHT - GCD Hack Tracker.

"GHT is a helping addon to hunt down players who use the famous GCD (global cooldown). The aim of this addon is to ban the GCD hack from WoW and keep it even for every player by saving the in game location and specific time a hack has been spotted on a player, to make it much easier to report to GMs with the said evidence.

It analyzes the combat environment around the player and calculates every player's skills separately. As soon as a possible GCD hack player has been spotted, the addon prints it immediately on your screen and saves the occurence silently, so it can be reviewed at a later time. The spotted player can furthermore be shouted to your guild."

I strongly suggest all ppl, which are using such things, just to stop to use them. Otherwise be sure that i will report u every time when i meet u in arena and u are using such things. Learn to play without these ****s and dont ruin the game anymore.

http://imgur.com/v7xZjnZ

Gl hf.
    Edited: May 28, 2016

2. May 28, 2016  
    I don't think the hackers will actually care.

3. May 28, 2016  
    I don't think the hackers will actually care.
    When they get perma bann they will care, i can assure u.

4. May 28, 2016  
    that addon is not reliable it has to many things that can confuse it like lag,fPS Freezes,alt tabbing and it can show that some people are using GDC hack when they actualy aren't using it
    i was using that addon on old lordaeron and it was bugged mess
    but gl in hunting
    snowfall keypress addon can also confuse it

also the hack itself is enhanced long time ago to counter that addon..

5. May 28, 2016  
    also the hack itself is enhanced long time ago to counter that addon..
    The hack itself its like almost impossible to get detected by such a vulnerable addon.

Good luck with detecting them lame *** boyz.

6. May 28, 2016  
    U forgot the fact that i know exactly which ppl are using gcd hack. I will just try to prove it with this addon. Also, i'm using the latest version of this addon, which many ppl claims that its working properly. At least i will try, cuz no one is doing anything about gcd hackers anyways.

7. May 28, 2016  
    As far i know GCD hacks don't even work on Warmane. The server has a GCD hardcap of 1 seconds which can't be avoided.

8. May 28, 2016  
    As far i know GCD hacks don't even work on Warmane. The server has a GCD hardcap of 1 seconds which can't be avoided.
    There are many gcd hacks, different programs etc. Some of them are working, some not. For sure there is working gcd hacks on Warmane.

9. May 28, 2016  
    As much as I'd love to say thanks for making an effort, they still don't trust addons as evidence for the most part.

10. May 28, 2016  
    As much as I'd love to say thanks for making an effort, they still don't trust addons as evidence for the most part.
    Then no one can prove that someone is using gcd hack. Only addons like GHT can prove...

11. May 28, 2016  
    as much as i'd love to say thanks for making an effort, they still don't trust addons as evidence for the most part.
    thank you!

12. May 28, 2016  
    Then no one can prove that someone is using gcd hack. Only addons like GHT can prove...
    If they took it as solid evidence then anyone could edit it to say whatever they want. Lua isn't a mystical language.

13. May 28, 2016  
    those, who are implying that GCD doestn exist on warmane are just deluded

14. May 29, 2016  
    why dont you just record...simplest thing ever. You will have solid proof to the staff as well.
    personally i have never seen hackers in pvp for very long time, seen only some speed/flyhacker in open world, never in BGs/arenas in almost a year.
    I really think ppl crying about those misterious GCD hackers/scripters are the ones who failed to pop defensive cooldowns when enemies were bursting and died in matter of seconds.

15. May 29, 2016  
    The hack itself its like almost impossible to get detected by such a vulnerable addon.

Good luck with detecting them lame *** boyz.
    Actually it can be detected if Warden is tuned properly. In its default state Warden is missing quite a bit of functionality and there's a lot of undocumented functions that allow for more dynamic scanning. Things like HH should already be obsolete, it's all detectable by Warden with proper configuration.
    Edited: May 29, 2016

123 ... Last