1. May 28, 2016  

Plans: Balanced Trillium Ingot and Its Uses?

Hello there,
    I have a little (or maybe big) problem with this item. before they fix/release this plan and other recipes like this, I farmed this item and used it that time, sadly then I realized it was bugged... so now after the long-waited fix for this item, I can't get it again. I asked if i can drop it again and people said yes i can but now when i try i can't and i searched in blizzard forums (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9751285721) and it seems it won't drop again. I even made a ticket in-game about it and one of GMs said "sorry, we can't help about it" so my question is, what should I do now? any suggestions is appreciated.

2. May 28, 2016  
    I'm pretty sure it will drop again.

3. May 28, 2016  
    dude, i killed a lot of them, and nothing. also blizzard forum says it doesn't... one other thing is that i used it that time, so can i really use it again?! guess not...

4. May 28, 2016  
    I am 100% positive it drops more than once here in warmane... I was farming the celestial cloth pattern...after 2-3hours I got 2 epic gear (476) balanced trillium ingot and it's uses,2 sky shards and Jard's journal..so yes ...it drops more than once ..But the last couple of days ..the sha mobs has been crashing my comp...so thread carefully! And Good luck

5. May 28, 2016  
    Thanks for replys guys, I'll try to farm it again anyways, hope I'll get it dropped.

6. May 28, 2016  
    I had two of these so yeah can confirm it does drop more than once.

7. May 29, 2016  
    When I try farm this in that location everytime I got error 132 wtf. That place crash my wow

8. May 29, 2016  
    <gm>Agr mentioned that the prob is in the Sha's [Sha Corruption] spell, just interrupt it and you shall be fine

9. May 29, 2016  
    1st. Here it does drop more than once.
    2nd. Keep your stun and interrupt ready bcus if you wont u ll get crash 100% guaranteed.
    3rd. Best place to farm near Big Keech.
    Hope it help.

10. May 31, 2016  
    Even when kill on stunlock can crash game after fight.
    On warmane you dont have to have skill to got recipe. I got 2 Tailo ones and i have BS/Mining

11. Hello there,
    I have a little (or maybe big) problem with this item. before they fix/release this plan and other recipes like this, I farmed this item and used it that time, sadly then I realized it was bugged... so now after the long-waited fix for this item, I can't get it again. I asked if i can drop it again and people said yes i can but now when i try i can't and i searched in blizzard forums (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9751285721) and it seems it won't drop again. I even made a ticket in-game about it and one of GMs said "sorry, we can't help about it" so my question is, what should I do now? any suggestions is appreciated.
    Did you get the recipe? cause I have the same problem it dropped for me once easily and i used it(in early 5.4 days when it was bugged),now like farming for months and still the recipe doesn't seem to drop at all.