1. May 28, 2016  

Professions.

As the title says. Im planning to lvl up an shaman on Lordaeron and mostly gonna play elemental /resto pve. What would be the the best professions that would boost my dps/healing. thanks a lot
    Regards

2. May 28, 2016  
    As the title says. Im planning to lvl up an shaman on Lordaeron and mostly gonna play elemental /resto pve. What would be the the best professions that would boost my dps/healing. thanks a lot
    Regards
    I would go with jwc + bs. Since they provide a bit more versatility. With resto @endgame you wanna go for either more haste or more spellpower (depends on fight/etc.) Other professions do not allow you to go for haste. Any generic +46 sp profession (lw, ench, ins,...) is fine though.

For ele tailoring (tailoring + jwc) might be better. (provides cloak enchant with a proc -> procs are not that good for healers, but shine on dps)

bottom line: you need to choose what spec are you going to focus on more, the other will be slightly less effective than it could be. (we are talking about very minor bonuses here though - its like having 10 more/less spellpower)