1. May 28, 2016  

Alterac Valley

Hello, I am speaking on behalf of many frustrated Icecrown players.

It has come to my attention that the chance of finding a RBG (Alterac Valley) is wayyyy higher than any other bg. Out of 10 games on average 7 of them would be Alterac Valley which is absolutely horrible since this BG is just disgustingly long and boring. Many of the players would agree on this topic.

Of course we have to keep in mind the biased opinion of horde since they win all of them.

I wish you could at least tweak the chance of finding an Alterac Valley to like 1/10 or try to add veto's.

Please Sign if you agree.

2. May 28, 2016  
    I'll sign with DISagree.
    Two points:
    a) Horde winning them all means only that Alliance is worse. It has nothing to do with the battleground.
    b) Better to have it 1/6, if enough people for it. If too small amount of people, then 0/6.

3. May 28, 2016  
    I agree, the chance of finding AV is so high, most of the time i get into an AV i insta-leave and do something else.

4. May 28, 2016  
    same here.. i dont like this BG and im aways insta leave.

5. May 28, 2016  
    It just creates a horrible atmosphere for the new players as well. Just sad that we have to suffer like this.

6. May 28, 2016  
    I have never seen AV constant poping untill european prime time.
    During mid day and morning its usually Wsg, Basin, Eye, and Bg_for_disabled_Kids pop up.

7. May 28, 2016  
    ques for >RANDOM< battleground..

complains about getting a BG that's selected at RANDOM, it's RNG, they didn't change any coding to make AV pop more.

I'm 99% sure it's the population.

8. May 28, 2016  
    Where is "Isle of conquest" then.I havent played not even 1 since merge.There is clearly a problem with this Rbg.

9. May 29, 2016  
    Not that I don't like AV, but actually it pops way too much, and for example, I've never seen isle of sota since merge yet

10. May 29, 2016  
    Pls staff, someone notice those threads

11. May 30, 2016  
    Yeah, its wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too high. 7 out of 10 times last I played.

12. May 30, 2016  
    well then don't play AV, simple type /who z-"Alterac Valley" join if full, or simple type /who some PvP guild example /who Insanity and join if you see alot of people in av so its premade worthy of playing :)

13. May 30, 2016  
    iSullivan
    well then don't play AV, simple type /who z-"Alterac Valley" join if full, or simple type /who some PvP guild example /who Insanity and join if you see alot of people in av so its premade worthy of playing :)
    When I queue on ally I usually go on my horde alt and do something similar - /who g-"<Ohdo>" , If I see they are premading I hesitate to join because I know it will be a hard fought battle.

As for the absence of ISLE it is obviously disabled because on the old core it was very badly scripted, I am expecting them to release it when they release TOC on Lordaeron hopefully in a better state than it was.

14. May 30, 2016  

There is such a scenario that you queue when there is a full AV, only to get a fresh AV. It happens more often than not.

SIMPLE SOLUTION - Fix specific queue. F F S

15. May 31, 2016  
    most probably, the AV problem is due to the fact that, due to the amount of players in queue, the game decides that there are enough to enter a bg which can hold many players - so, in the morning, when the people are still in the Em dream, it is quite more probable that other bgs will pop... There is something else that i wonder about - werent the allies, in theory, having a better position than the hordies? or, this is after wotlk?..
    Still, have to agree, that 15 minutes afk buster is better than 30-40+ min waiting to finish normally...

123 Last