1. May 31, 2016  
    First of i can just /sign this. There are way to many avs and even if you wait till its full you get it because ppl constantly leave or get kicked for afk. When you are in an av and you got system messages on in your chat window you will get spammed as hell of all the people joining and leaving.

I dont know if its possible but like a 15m timeout after an av ended would be awesome. All rush mid get raped then the afk party begins

2. June 1, 2016  
    +1 AV all the time is pretty annoying.

3. June 1, 2016  
    AV is making big problems for PVP players, before this BG i have playing like 20-25 bg's in one day, now everytime im leaving bg's because its AV 24/7..and i win one in the day..so ****ing hard..please remove this BUG, fix it do something..there is clearly bug with RBG..fix it !

4. June 1, 2016  
    Yes obviusly there is even when 10-15 people que we get AV which shouldn't and it close after 5min, but PvP balance is pretty much fair - equal now imo

5. June 1, 2016  
    Yes +1, from 10 bgs 7-8 are av.. its just boring as hell, and where is isle of conquest? this rbg queue is not working fine, since the new core we never saw isle of conquest, strange that nobody even speak about that, we deserve some answers...

6. June 1, 2016  
    I am new here (alliance) and i'm actually looking forward to playing AV as it is a very fun BG for me.

The way i see it from comments is that Alliance lose most of them, and imo this seems to be because there are a lot of insta leavers and that tips the scale in favorr of the horde's side. (Excluding the large number of horde donors)

7. June 1, 2016  
    Why isn't AV not enabled instead of IoC? :DDD

Pls.

8. June 2, 2016  

Pls.
    I will assume you are new here so be careful what you wish for.

9. June 2, 2016  
    I will assume you are new here so be careful what you wish for.
    I'd prefer to have IoC instead of AV any day. Not because I enjoy IoC that much but just because it's a faster BG :)

10. June 2, 2016  
    If people would actually play AV the way it was played on most retail servers in tbc/wotlk (both teams just rush towers/miniboss and zero defending it would be beneficial for both factions) instead of mid farming or just full defensive mode. That way the bg would last about 10-15min max and would give both factions way more honor way faster.

11. June 3, 2016  
    If people would actually play AV the way it was played on most retail servers in tbc/wotlk (both teams just rush towers/miniboss and zero defending it would be beneficial for both factions) instead of mid farming or just full defensive mode. That way the bg would last about 10-15min max and would give both factions way more honor way faster.
    Not everyone plays for honor, some enjoy the fighting part of the BG.

12. June 3, 2016  
    ques for >RANDOM< battleground..
    complains about getting a BG that's selected at RANDOM, it's RNG, they didn't change any coding to make AV pop more.

I'm 99% sure it's the population.
    It is the population.
    PS:One does not simply understand that at a 12k pool u can't have 2000 bg groups going on. And since AV is a 40m bg group its obvious.

13. June 3, 2016  

Pls.
    *sigh* u trolling? Or are u rlly new here?

14. June 3, 2016  
    Played 15 Bgs atm, not a single AV.
    It's abou server time and amount of people in que, stop *****in'

15. June 3, 2016  
    This issue was fixed yesterday as far as i know.

First 123 Last