1. May 31, 2016  
    Well i'm sorry, i've been hit with ice lances for over 120k, and arcane barrage for over 200k... You have rogues doing a full global on you with killing spree.. And Nt is survial, which is AoE spec, what you expecting?

2. May 31, 2016  
    Enjoy you all hunter lovers :)
    http://imgur.com/a/2ibeI
    AND
    I'm not complaining about some classes dealing less dmg then others. Only telling that hunters dealing bit to much and that they are unbalanced compared to other classes and that they should deal bit less dmg. Thats all from me.
    Kill command dealing 100k to my warrior, not only to my mage...
    Why is this too much? It was a crit on a cloth mage and what I also see is that he has an agility flask, a food buff, virmen bite and a crit buff from the pet, now if we include the pvp buff from the arcane shot and a possible trinket proc, this is a perfectly expected damage. It would be ridiculous if it were any lower with so many buffs.
    Also 100k crit on war, again, perfectly normal for a prideful weapon.
    If you cannot prove it is broken, with numbers, calculations and formulas, anything besides your "feeling", then this is nothing more than a rant thread. Even funnier since you play a mage and a war, 2 classes that have the least chance vs hunters. It's like me crying about rogues, who btw, can and very often do one shot even wars.
    Edited: May 31, 2016

3. May 31, 2016  
    I main war... and still i got to play against thous hunters who's kill command hits 97k and I am not speaking about kill shots, I'm speaking about kill commands mostly. And in general all hunters have to high dps. My friend has stable 130k dps with his 489ilvl pvp geared hunter... So u don't speak me of hunters being not op or i will mention survival hunters... like 5mil dmg dealt in 3minutes of bg...
    Sorry dude, calling bs. My mm hunter is 476 mixed geared and i barely manage 60k dps on a dummy (with grievous longbow).
    Edit: And no, I'm not a bad hunter. I'm being realistic.
    Edited: May 31, 2016

4. May 31, 2016  
    Why is this too much? It was a crit on a cloth mage and what I also see is that he has an agility flask, a food buff, virmen bite and a crit buff from the pet, now if we include the pvp buff from the arcane shot and a possible trinket proc, this is a perfectly expected damage. It would be ridiculous if it were any lower with so many buffs.
    Exactly, i had everything up, both dps trinkets ( both prideful), back enchant, set bonus, virmen's bite and wrath at the time.

5. June 1, 2016  
    Exactly, i had everything up, both dps trinkets ( both prideful), back enchant, set bonus, virmen's bite and wrath at the time.
    Funny how he tried to cencor your name but you can still see it in the tool tip in the left bottom corner :DD

6. June 1, 2016  
    Pets attack wile deterianc and pets goint through textures...
    Edited: June 1, 2016

7. June 1, 2016  
    Pet keeps auto attack and basic abilities while in deterrance, but we can't use kill command. Plus, pets going through textures, players abuse that against BM hunters in arenas. While hugging the pillar the pet gets stuck inside and cannot attack the target. You have warlocks doing 250k chaos bolts, BM pets crit for over 100k and everyone loses their minds. I heard the pets are ignoring resi, but can't find anything in the bugtracker. I will prolly test it tonight.

8. June 1, 2016  
    Pet keeps auto attack and basic abilities while in deterrance, but we can't use kill command. Plus, pets going through textures, players abuse that against BM hunters in arenas. While hugging the pillar the pet gets stuck inside and cannot attack the target. You have warlocks doing 250k chaos bolts, BM pets crit for over 100k and everyone loses their minds. I heard the pets are ignoring resi, but can't find anything in the bugtracker. I will prolly test it tonight.
    My friend.
    Hunters are mail class.. Warlocks and Mages are cloth class they should do that much. Btw Chaos bolt has a cast for all life... kill command is instant and has no counterplays wile chaos bolt can be avoided by simply getting out of sight or any other instnat cc ability... :)

9. June 1, 2016  
    Chaosbolt has no cd, Kill Command has.

10. June 1, 2016  
    1. Icelance deals max 60k dmg even with prideful trinket proxd
    2. Icelance needs to be used on forzen target or fingers of frost poxd to deal dmg at all
    3. War can deal 150k dmg with avatar and dragon roar but it has 1min cd wile Chimera Shot have cooldown of 6/9s respectively and it deals 90-110k crit, possibly
    4. U have seen BM with Devilsaur pet?
    1. I deal with my Mage over 100k Icelance on frozen targets even without burst.
    2.I am main Warr and I dont play with avatar and deal literally more than 100k without it. My MM deals not that much with Chimera Shot without any Burst Cds.
    3. Devilsaur are fine.
    4. At last but not least: Please stop complaining, You're doing here just ridiculous and embarrassing.

11. June 1, 2016  
    I have been testing my damage on a player with both PvP trikets and without them. First try, with 5.8k resi, my kill command hits for 15.460 damage. Without both trinkets (-5.8k resi) my kill command hits for 17.830 damage. I was self buffed, no potions/flasks/food.
    Then i went to try it with my full burst.

Set bonus: 800 pvp power
    Back enchant : 4k attack power
    Virmen's bite: 4k agility
    Flask: 1k agility
    Food: 250 agility
    Both pridefull trinkets up: Around 11.4k agility
    Beastial wrath: 20% increased dmg
    Plus 52% mastery, that increase my pet damage up to more 50%. You think 140k is low hiting a cloth? I guess there's nothing more to it, honestly. About all the rest.. Blame Blizzard

12. June 1, 2016  
    1. I deal with my Mage over 100k Icelance on frozen targets even without burst.
    2.I am main Warr and I dont play with avatar and deal literally more than 100k without it. My MM deals not that much with Chimera Shot without any Burst Cds.
    3. Devilsaur are fine.
    4. At last but not least: Please stop complaining, You're doing here just ridiculous and embarrassing.
    prove. make hit 100k withouth burst with icelance make ss.

13. June 1, 2016  
    Fact: Hunter's are currently op.
    BUTTTTTT..
    it's not cuz of kill command or chimera shot lol. it's a combination of many things, figure them all out n post on bugtracker then make an anti-hunter thread while subtlety linking the bug tracker posts of those bugs u found so they can get mass voted up by all the qq'rs. it'll raise priority and get hunters nerfed faster :P

myself personally, i don't really bg much though on ally idc how many huntards on horde, i still always win. on horde, i do care how many huntards on ally though cuz i always have to carry horde to attempt a win, and the more huntards on ally, the less likely i can carry xD in arena.. i just kill the huntard first.. no dmg if ur dead

14. June 1, 2016  
    Fact: Hunter's are currently op.
    BUTTTTTT..
    it's not cuz of kill command or chimera shot lol. it's a combination of many things, figure them all out n post on bugtracker then make an anti-hunter thread while subtlety linking the bug tracker posts of those bugs u found so they can get mass voted up by all the qq'rs. it'll raise priority and get hunters nerfed faster :P

myself personally, i don't really bg much though on ally idc how many huntards on horde, i still always win. on horde, i do care how many huntards on ally though cuz i always have to carry horde to attempt a win, and the more huntards on ally, the less likely i can carry xD in arena.. i just kill the huntard first.. no dmg if ur dead
    Learn the definition of a fact, it is something that is and can be proven with visible evidence, not your opinion. And what is a "combination of many things"...you people need to stop feeling so much and either prove it or gtfo, nobody is going to nerf a class just cause you don't like it.

15. June 2, 2016  
    Learn the definition of a fact, it is something that is and can be proven with visible evidence, not your opinion. And what is a "combination of many things"...you people need to stop feeling so much and either prove it or gtfo, nobody is going to nerf a class just cause you don't like it.
    Combiniation like... dealing dmg wile deterance, pets buged, base dmg bit higher then all classes, and all these + that hunters in general is a strong class cuz of a variety of plays u can make with it. So u don't tell who needs gtfo.

First 1234 ... Last