1. June 2, 2016  
    You cant use kill comand while deterance so your pet deals 20k CRIT max. and that is not much

2. June 2, 2016  
    You cant use kill comand while deterance so your pet deals 20k CRIT max. and that is not much
    But it can use bite and other stuff so dps stays as half as without deterance. For instance, like mage can't do anything at all, wile in Ice block.

3. June 2, 2016  
    Combiniation like... dealing dmg wile deterance, pets buged, base dmg bit higher then all classes, and all these + that hunters in general is a strong class cuz of a variety of plays u can make with it. So u don't tell who needs gtfo.
    Yeah you're still the one who needs to gtfo because you're all talk and no proof. Pets deal dmg but only with auto attack which is kind of logical, hunter is the one under the deterrence, not the pet. Only some spirit beasts are bugged. Base dmg higher? Lol,where did you get that from... And yes it is a strong class but not stronger than any other if you know how to use it, which you obviously don't. All you're doing here is crying and making a fool of yourself.
    Of course it would be so nice for you if hunters were weaker and if they couldn't take your funny little shield down, and maybe if you could deal dmg in ice block as well, and if you had few more polies and freezes and maybe few more silences, but that's not how this game works. Nobody will fulfill your silly little wishes so instead of whining and complaining, better learn how to play your classes.
    Edited: June 2, 2016

4. June 2, 2016  
    But it can use bite and other stuff so dps stays as half as without deterance. For instance, like mage can't do anything at all, wile in Ice block.
    Dude really you probably got use to spam icelances and still crit 100k's? Thats the problem with people rolling the most OP class in a private server or should i say the most positive bugged class back in the days? You just forgot how to play your class the way it should or probably never played it the way it should. If you did your reseach you would know hunters were OP during retail. i guess you also made a thread on the rogue forum? Because if you have trouble with hunter damage what about rogues? You can survive the damage on opening with his cloak up? Or do you iceblock and wait till he runs away? Please stop complaining and bring some proof... Beside what you expect to do as frost against a hunter? Freeze him and wait to get a chance to deep him ? Atleast take the effort to dual spec into fire ..

5. June 3, 2016  
    You are a Frostmage. Your Pet can still attack im Iceblock too. And you can even use the Pet Frost Nova so why shouldnt Hunter pets can do this? And if you have the right glyphs you can be immune to all attacks 3 Seconds after your Iceblock is down... and you can attack.
    The pet abilities like Bite or Claw arent the half of dps of Kill Comand of course.

6. June 3, 2016  
    1. I deal with my Mage over 100k Icelance on frozen targets even without burst.
    how do you do that? what stat priority are you using? my mage has prideful weapons but cant even manage half of that
    or are you guys talking about bgs? every class can deal 200k+ dmg in bgs

7. June 3, 2016  
    you know u can CC the pet and ring of frost doesnt break throught dmg. if you play good u can win. I cant see high crits on my hunter in arena. when im on my war i just hitted 803k execute yesterday through a monk bubble in 2s. If i check my Dps in a 2v2 with both teams with a healer i deal like constant 15-22k dps on my hunter while on my rouge i deal 19-27k and on my war i deal 23-29k constant. all got same ilvl on gear tho.

8. June 3, 2016  
    you know u can CC the pet and ring of frost doesnt break throught dmg. if you play good u can win. I cant see high crits on my hunter in arena. when im on my war i just hitted 803k execute yesterday through a monk bubble in 2s. If i check my Dps in a 2v2 with both teams with a healer i deal like constant 15-22k dps on my hunter while on my rouge i deal 19-27k and on my war i deal 23-29k constant. all got same ilvl on gear tho.
    Why are u even talking about dps in pvp or 2v2? In arenas its all about sync cc and burst, u will have 0 dps if u will be cc most of time. 803k with execute... mate thats the biggest lie ever heard. Go see eye doctor u cant even see numbers on your screen.

9. June 3, 2016  
    how do you do that? what stat priority are you using? my mage has prideful weapons but cant even manage half of that
    or are you guys talking about bgs? every class can deal 200k+ dmg in bgs
    Exactly its impossible to hit over 100k with icelance I have 531ilvl with pridefull wepons and both pvp dps trinkets and even with that and + flask food everything up its mostly 73k on frozen targets.

10. June 3, 2016  
    well im playing fury war with 69% pvp power and pve trinket. so all i do is waiting for the fkn procs and press burst + dragonroar and its over.
    Wow you know something about CC *clap* didnt expect so much. Well its not a lie but its nothing special every fury in full burst with 2 pve trinkets and orc can easily do that if he wait for all procs and now it get higher bc more gear incoming. Well ofc its not about Dps in arena but it just shows that you are totally mind****ed and just mad that u got rekt in 1v1. So delete this QQ thread and start training in PvP so u can get your 1550 AV pleb

11. June 3, 2016  
    Yeah you're still the one who needs to gtfo because you're all talk and no proof. Pets deal dmg but only with auto attack which is kind of logical, hunter is the one under the deterrence, not the pet. Only some spirit beasts are bugged. Base dmg higher? Lol,where did you get that from... And yes it is a strong class but not stronger than any other if you know how to use it, which you obviously don't. All you're doing here is crying and making a fool of yourself.
    Of course it would be so nice for you if hunters were weaker and if they couldn't take your funny little shield down, and maybe if you could deal dmg in ice block as well, and if you had few more polies and freezes and maybe few more silences, but that's not how this game works. Nobody will fulfill your silly little wishes so instead of whining and complaining, better learn how to play your classes.
    1. I' not crying, just saying things that some agree, some not and its a discussions on this topic, about it is or not that hunter are bit op compared to other classes.
    2. Base dmg is higher. http://imgur.com/Z0P3nLu
    3. I know my classes and I beat 99proc of hunters with my war on 1v1, so don't tell me that I don't know my class if u don't even know me. I know I can't stand no chance against hunters with my mage and it's not about me crying that I can't.

12. June 3, 2016  
    well im playing fury war with 69% pvp power and pve trinket. so all i do is waiting for the fkn procs and press burst + dragonroar and its over.
    Wow you know something about CC *clap* didnt expect so much. Well its not a lie but its nothing special every fury in full burst with 2 pve trinkets and orc can easily do that if he wait for all procs and now it get higher bc more gear incoming. Well ofc its not about Dps in arena but it just shows that you are totally mind****ed and just mad that u got rekt in 1v1. So delete this QQ thread and start training in PvP so u can get your 1550 AV pleb
    LoL Prove make 803k in arena and somone will speak with u. U wana test me in 1v1 dude? Btw last season I had 2.3k rating only by boosting friends in 2v2 for cap so u don't tel me that I don't know how to play come test me and don't even speak if u don't know me.

13. June 3, 2016  
    in my opinion he is right, hunter need´s a nerf especially bm has a very strong damage, i remebered last season when my hunter had 510 ilvl he did same dps like my warlock 522 ivl

14. June 3, 2016  
    1. I' not crying, just saying things that some agree, some not and its a discussions on this topic, about it is or not that hunter are bit op compared to other classes.
    2. Base dmg is higher. http://imgur.com/Z0P3nLu
    3. I know my classes and I beat 99proc of hunters with my war on 1v1, so don't tell me that I don't know my class if u don't even know me. I know I can't stand no chance against hunters with my mage and it's not about me crying that I can't.
    1. It's not a discussion, it's your word vs everybody elses and you cannot prove any of the things you cry about. Discussion would imply arguments and reasons, not "oh em gee I can't kill a hunter, nerf it."
    2. I can link at least 10 different ss of every class on top of the dmg board, most of them being locks. It proves literally nothing. here,have this ss of two mages being on top of bg dmg board, frostsabre and pythia http://www.upslike.net/imgdb/WoWScrn...638-180849.jpg
    And one more,from a RATED bg
    http://www.upslike.net/imgdb/WoWScrn...200-44de5e.jpg
    3. Get it into your head, you are NOT suppose to stand a chance vs a GOOD hunter, it is your anti-class which is exactly why you are making a complete fool of yourself, the only way you will ever win is if a hunter is a moron or if you stop crying and do something to improve your own skill, nobody is going to nerf your anti-class just so you could sleep better.
    Edited: June 3, 2016

15. June 3, 2016  
    1. It's not a discussion, it's your word vs everybody elses and you cannot prove any of the things you cry about. Discussion would imply arguments and reasons, not "oh em gee I can't kill a hunter, nerf it."
    2. I can link at least 10 different ss of every class on top of the dmg board, most of them being locks. It proves literally nothing. here,have this ss of two mages being on top of bg dmg board, frostsabre and pythia http://www.upslike.net/imgdb/WoWScrn...638-180849.jpg
    And one more,from a RATED bg
    http://www.upslike.net/imgdb/WoWScrn...200-44de5e.jpg
    3. Get it into your head, you are NOT suppose to stand a chance vs a GOOD hunter, it is your anti-class which is exactly why you are making a complete fool of yourself, the only way you will ever win is if a hunter is a moron or if you stop crying and do something to improve your own skill, nobody is going to nerf your anti-class just so you could sleep better.
    Listen son. It's not about "I can't kill hunter" I told this several times, but its seems your eyes are to narrow read that. Have you read all the the forum? There are people who agree and people who doesn't, so don't speak as it is only my problem. And even hunter players telling that their class is bit overpowered compared to other classes. + I have given many reasons. And u haven't gave me even one why they aren't. So stop blaming me like I don't understand a thing and prove something by yourself.

First 12345 Last