1. May 28, 2016  

Hunters needs nerf

I remember the days when 5 premade affliction warlocks was a granted win. well, now are the day when 5 hunters grant u a win, their base dmg is to high. it this last update of frostwolf u nerfed mages by reducing the base damage of Ice Lance. Actually if u nerfed Ice Lance then why didin,t buffed frostbolt? But the main problem is... that instead of nerfing classes whitch needed, like hunters, other class was nerfed, when hunters nowadays... ugh... chimera shot 300k dmg... kill command 97k dmg every second... every single bg top dmg dealt goes to hunters... and 5 hunters premade is granted win and you can don't care if u your team doesn't have any healers, because hunters... This must be HOTFXED like affliction warlock agony bug was fixed... why can't this fixed already? Eavin hunter players telling that they deal to much damage and its warmane fault... (feeling sad)

2. May 28, 2016  
    Kill Command and Chimera Shot have cooldown of 6/9s respectively.
    P.S. Ice Lance base damage has been increased.
    You know there is an issue? > https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker <

3. May 30, 2016  
    I deal max. 50k with Kill Command ilvl 530 full mastery

4. May 30, 2016  

5. May 30, 2016  
    Chimera with a prideful weapon hits 90-110k crit, possibly 150k max with lucky procs and/or berserker. Killshot is supposed to hit hard, it is after all a hit that should kill you, especially if you're already at 20% hp. And even 2 killshots are sometimes not enough vs wars and rogues. And wtf, a mage crying in a hunter section??? Everybody knows you hardly stand a chance vs hunters, whether it's 1 or 5. Go back to your ice block.

6. May 30, 2016  
    I main war... and still i got to play against thous hunters who's kill command hits 97k and I am not speaking about kill shots, I'm speaking about kill commands mostly. And in general all hunters have to high dps. My friend has stable 130k dps with his 489ilvl pvp geared hunter... So u don't speak me of hunters being not op or i will mention survival hunters... like 5mil dmg dealt in 3minutes of bg...

7. May 30, 2016  
    I main war... and still i got to play against thous hunters who's kill command hits 97k and I am not speaking about kill shots, I'm speaking about kill commands mostly. And in general all hunters have to high dps. My friend has stable 130k dps with his 489ilvl pvp geared hunter... So u don't speak me of hunters being not op or i will mention survival hunters... like 5mil dmg dealt in 3minutes of bg...
    Prove it, pics or it didn't happen.

8. May 31, 2016  

9. May 31, 2016  
    Also his stampede was up and I guess his whole burst he activated so 90k isnt that much in a full burst

10. May 31, 2016  
    Wait until today's evening and I will make screenshot to you.

11. May 31, 2016  
    If 90k from kill command of a pet who is immune to cc and always dealt that much is not op then why mages who needs to cast deals maximum 35k form frosbolt and max 60k from ice lance with full burst? why warriors with full burst deals only 85k when they are not immune to all cc? why does pet doesn't stop attacking wile hunter is in deteriance then? wile mages cant do a sheet wile they are in ice block u feel the difference?

12. May 31, 2016  
    I'm sorry buddy, you can't complain about damage as warrior right now..
    I play warrior too and i feel bad for using slam. just sayin'..

13. May 31, 2016  
    If 90k from kill command of a pet who is immune to cc and always dealt that much is not op then why mages who needs to cast deals maximum 35k form frosbolt and max 60k from ice lance with full burst? why warriors with full burst deals only 85k when they are not immune to all cc? why does pet doesn't stop attacking wile hunter is in deteriance then? wile mages cant do a sheet wile they are in ice block u feel the difference?
    1. Pet doesnt attack while deterance.
    2. 60k Icelance? Never saw that before. Always more when I am frozen (Btw Icelance has no cd, Killcommand has)
    3. One of my Arena Mates is a Warrior and he deals by far more than only 85k in burst.
    4. Only the Spirit Beasts of Pandaria are immune to CCs becouse they are bugged. All other can be CC'd. If Bestial Wrath is activated its normal that you can't CC them.

14. May 31, 2016  
    1. Pet doesnt attack while deterance.
    2. 60k Icelance? Never saw that before. Always more when I am frozen (Btw Icelance has no cd, Killcommand has)
    3. One of my Arena Mates is a Warrior and he deals by far more than only 85k in burst.
    4. Only the Spirit Beasts of Pandaria are immune to CCs becouse they are bugged. All other can be CC'd. If Bestial Wrath is activated its normal that you can't CC them.
    1. Icelance deals max 60k dmg even with prideful trinket proxd
    2. Icelance needs to be used on forzen target or fingers of frost poxd to deal dmg at all
    3. War can deal 150k dmg with avatar and dragon roar but it has 1min cd wile Chimera Shot have cooldown of 6/9s respectively and it deals 90-110k crit, possibly
    4. U have seen BM with Devilsaur pet?

15. May 31, 2016  
    Enjoy you all hunter lovers :)
    http://imgur.com/a/2ibeI
    AND
    I'm not complaining about some classes dealing less dmg then others. Only telling that hunters dealing bit to much and that they are unbalanced compared to other classes and that they should deal bit less dmg. Thats all from me.
    Kill command dealing 100k to my warrior, not only to my mage...
    Edited: May 31, 2016

123 ... Last