1. May 29, 2016  

[New Player] Is 1-70 questing worth on this server ? :<

Hi everyone !

I'm currently looking for a nice server for my sisters and I ! And it seems Lordaeron is one of the best !
    But we're mostly focusing on quests/farming.

So here is my question : is the questing 1 => 70 decent ? Because I don't see any BC/Vanilla changes/fix in the changelogs. Do they still fix the 1-70 stuff or is it already decently fixed ?

Thank you in advance and let's hope we meet in this wonderful World ! :)

2. May 29, 2016  
    no other way to lvl unless u grind/get boosted so

3. May 29, 2016  
    Apart from a handful of outliers all the quests work, most work perfectly, wheres some aren't exactly like on retail, but close enough.

So yes, questing from 1-70 is great.

4. May 29, 2016  
    Worth it, in my opinion :)
    I've made some good memories along the way, met lot of great people and what comes to troublesome quests, there is usually a workaround it if it seems it might be bugged at first :) ask other people when you come across a quest you think is bugged, and someone, I wish, will respond to you how it should be done !

5. May 30, 2016  
    Many quests are working so there is no problem to get lvl :)

6. May 30, 2016  
    Worth it, in my opinion :)
    I've made some good memories along the way, met lot of great people and what comes to troublesome quests, there is usually a workaround it if it seems it might be bugged at first :) ask other people when you come across a quest you think is bugged, and someone, I wish, will respond to you how it should be done !
    Or check Bugtracker. There's always one guy who's *****ing about the difficulty of quest.
    Edited: May 30, 2016

7. May 31, 2016  
    Yep, 1-70 content is more than decent. I can't really remember a quest that could not be completed on Lordaeron.

P.S. I'm currently in the process of leveling my first character, 68 so far.

8. May 31, 2016  
    If it's "worth" or not depends on you and what you'll do once you get to 80. It depends on how much you enjoy leveling compared to end-game.

I want to add a darker note to all that was said : you will likely wait for everything. All the unique mobs, all the items, nearly all the quest you'll try to do will be camped by a dozen of other players. And when you want to get to 80 fast, it just isn't fun. That's why I've resorted to dungeon boosting & mob bashing for all my alts.

9. June 3, 2016  
    Dunno where people find "broken" quests, but as long as you're doing any reasonable amount of questing (and not going for Loremaster) - you'll never notice a "broken" quest.

So pretty much everything works, unless you are a maniac that stalks the bugtracker all day long.

10. June 3, 2016  
    Dunno where people find "broken" quests, but as long as you're doing any reasonable amount of questing (and not going for Loremaster) - you'll never notice a "broken" quest.

So pretty much everything works, unless you are a maniac that stalks the bugtracker all day long.
    Nedar? Words of Power? :D

11. June 3, 2016  
    I enjoyed the whole leveling process on this server. I've met many friendly players, funny fights with the alliance (Gurubashi Arena =D ) and almost no bugs. I enjoyed it so much, it took me over 2 months to reach lv 60 (where no TBC stuff was avaible) and another 3 weeks to reach lv 70 later on. To hit lv80 took me around 1 week, but we all should know how to level up fast. c:

This is really the best server I've seen so far. Lordaeron ftw.