1. May 29, 2016  

Is Naxx boosted?

Hello,
    Yesterday I was in Naxx 10 and I saw some strange changes. All Hp were doubled and some boss fights were not scipted properly (Curse to all members, adds with no DMG). Also the DMG of bosses seems litle bit higher than how it was on retail,

Can someone tell me whats the boost of HP and DMG? And are this changes/bugs made because of that boost?
    Its killing our guild because we dont have players for 25 and we cant do 10 (We are casual players, dont rage on that :)).

Thank you for your anwers :)

2. May 29, 2016  
    you need naxx25 gear to do naxx10 bruh its hardcore

3. May 29, 2016  
    you need naxx25 gear to do naxx10 bruh its hardcore
    We did it without Naxx 25 gear !!!
    All you need to know is how to play your class and not a single slacker over there.

4. May 29, 2016  
    We did it without Naxx 25 gear !!!
    All you need to know is how to play your class and not a single slacker over there.
    We can kill some bosses too, but its not fun. To be honest its boring as ****.
    We are casual players, so you cant expect from us to play on 100%. We are small group of friends who want to have some fun. We knew that Lord. is harder than retail but right now Naxx 10 is just waste of time. Its boring and not rewarding. at all.

5. May 29, 2016  
    We are casual players, so you cant expect from us to play on 100%. We are small group of friends who want to have some fun. We knew that Lord. is harder than retail but right now Naxx 10 is just waste of time. Its boring and not rewarding. at all.
    True dis.Our guild just gave up on nax10 and went straight to 25.Its pointless to do 10.You need gear from 25/uld to do 10 which drops gear which is worse than nax25/uld gear...which makes no sense,so why do it ?

6. May 29, 2016  
    If you are casual players, then you can't expect to get all gear for free. Go have fun casually wiping in naxx10/25 and casually clearing heroics.
    Naxx is boring? Yes. Nobody's forcing you to raid naxx.

7. May 29, 2016  
    If you are casual players, then you can't expect to get all gear for free. Go have fun casually wiping in naxx10/25 and casually clearing heroics.
    Naxx is boring? Yes. Nobody's forcing you to raid naxx.
    'Nobody's forcing you to raid naxx.' Thats joke? They are FORCING us to do Naxx, because without gear form Naxx you cant go Uld. Stop writing ****s. This is one of the dumbest post I have ever seen here.

8. May 29, 2016  
    Basically telling casual players to not raid.

Yea, I got the message and I don't raid anymore to this day. Besides, I'm really new to the whole concept of WoTLK raiding, or any WoW raiding in that matter. I do spend time to read and listen the strategy but naturally I can't do everything perfectly at first try.

PS : Consider putting the buff in the regular or welocme notice, a lot of people still isn't aware of the buffs.

9. May 29, 2016  
    'Nobody's forcing you to raid naxx.' Thats joke? They are FORCING us to do Naxx, because without gear form Naxx you cant go Uld. Stop writing ****s. This is one of the dumbest post I have ever seen here.
    Haha ^^

Nobody is forcing you to raid ulduar either.

10. May 29, 2016  
    This whole, "Raid Difficulty enhanced with increased damage and health pools based on community progress" is a two edged sword. Let's look at it from my point of view: I am new to this server, I have yet to achieve level 80 (which is a very Blizz-like experience). However, things are going to be rather rough when it happens. A freshly leveled players who is still looking for a good guild, friends and/or to simply catch up will have a hard time.

I believe that the enhanced difficulty should be optional. The game has the "normal" or "heroic" dungeon option for the player to decide. Why not have the enhancement as an option as well? That way people can catch up first (and cater for casual players), instead of having a 10 men with no upgrades (compared to its counterpart) and for some, unwanted difficulty.

I personally dislike any sort of custom content. In my opinion, Lordaeron would fare much better if it had no custom content at all. However, some people actually like it. In that case, as I mentioned before, why not simply make it optional?

P.S. When I said, "and for some, unwanted difficulty" I meant literally. Some people simply want an experience that is 100% faithful to Blizzard's Wrath of the Lich King. So why not go to a different server? Well, Lordaeron is currently the best 3.3.5a server available, also containing the best population; going to a different server would not be fun. Having met many who share similar opinions I believe that the "optional enhancement" would be the best choice (as it would please both sides).

11. May 30, 2016  
    Having met many who share similar opinions I believe that the "optional enhancement" would be the best choice (as it would please both sides).
    Optional enhancement was actually what they did on retail. You can go without knowing any tactics and clear every boss on raid finder. What happens often on retail because of this, is that people tend to feel like they've beaten the game after they've beaten the raid boss on normal/raid finder mode and don't want to push for the heroic mode. Optional enhancement would make people get bored with the game faster and would most likely result in the death of the server faster as well. None of this matter anyway, because in the end, it's all about Kaers vision. Kaer didn't want to have ez-mode raids and that's why there is no ez-mode raids.

I guess for me personally it just feels natural that not everybody gets to clear all content. That's how it was in vanilla/tbc as well, not everyone got to naxx40 or even MC and not everyone killed illidan. I like it this way, I'm very happy that there is some challenge on this server. The bosses are very much doable anyway, you just need to spend a little more time on them.

12. May 30, 2016  
    Hello,
    Yesterday I was in Naxx 10 and I saw some strange changes. All Hp were doubled and some boss fights were not scipted properly (Curse to all members, adds with no DMG). Also the DMG of bosses seems litle bit higher than how it was on retail,

Can someone tell me whats the boost of HP and DMG? And are this changes/bugs made because of that boost?
    Its killing our guild because we dont have players for 25 and we cant do 10 (We are casual players, dont rage on that :)).

Thank you for your anwers :)
    Since Ulduar,ToC,ICC and Ruby have heroic modes,from now on they shouldn't stick their noses in the scripts,because they screwed Naxxramas and it turned out pretty bad.However,they turned a blind eye to the BC raids,who are totally bugged and should have been scripted by now,but they are too busy making our beloved raids as custom as possible.

13. May 30, 2016  
    And what about that changes/bugs? I dont know how to call it. Did they do it on purpose?, or its bugs? Because some of them seems totally brainless and gamebreaking. Some of them changes boss fight copletely. If I knew this server will have custom content, I would never play here. Boost is one thing, but changing boss spells is really wierd.

Also I would like to know what Gm said about it. Can someone repost GMs reply? Or theres no reply at all.

14. May 30, 2016  
    And what about that changes/bugs? I dont know how to call it. Did they do it on purpose?, or its bugs? Because some of them seems totally brainless and gamebreaking. Some of them changes boss fight copletely. If I knew this server will have custom content, I would never play here. Boost is one thing, but changing boss spells is really wierd.

Also I would like to know what Gm said about it. Can someone repost GMs reply? Or theres no reply at all.
    What about dem changes/bugs? They might've done it on puprose. They might've not done it on purpose. It might be bugs or it might not be bugs. If you want an answer, you might want to be a little more specific and tell what bugs/not-bugs you are talking about.

15. May 30, 2016  
    What about dem changes/bugs? They might've done it on puprose. They might've not done it on purpose. It might be bugs or it might not be bugs. If you want an answer, you might want to be a little more specific and tell what bugs/not-bugs you are talking about.
    For example adds on Anub arent doing any DMG, you can just ignore them. Noth gives curse to whole raid etc. I cant write all of them coz there are so maany of them.

But answer is simple: Do Warmane change boss encounters?

12 Last