1. May 30, 2016  
    For example adds on Anub arent doing any DMG, you can just ignore them. Noth gives curse to whole raid etc. I cant write all of them coz there are so maany of them.

But answer is simple: Do Warmane change boss encounters?
    Yes,they changed them,just like they have done with all the other raids,honor rates,Call to Arms and so on.They consider that altering the game make it "hardcore" and more attracting.

In case you dare to express your opinion regarding these measure you will either be given a "you think you do but you don't" response or reminded that "Lordaeron is a special realm,everyone was announced about the weird changes and that you are free to go to other realms (that are normal,have RDF,but they also have x7 rates,former instant 80s and Shadowmourne wielders)".

2. May 30, 2016  
    I hate to say it but anyone who thinks Naxx 10 is in an acceptable state needs their head examined. I can understand a 20% increase, I get maybe even 50%. But I go to the arachnid quarter and see Anub has nearly 400% more hp than retail 10 man naxx... 25 man has ~ 1 million hp more or less and you have 3x more DDers to kill it. If you think that is ok, like i said, you need your head examined. You are forced to do 25 mans or sit there and have a really unenjoyable raid you have to out gear to complete on 10 man NORMAL difficulty.. Yeah, call it "hardcore", and I'll call it what it is, moronic levels of tuning for the 1st tier of raiding in an expansion. Literally makes me want to quit.

EDIT : Straight from wowwikia.... Anub'Rekkan 10 man HP: 2,231,200 10 man(normal), 6,763,325(heroic) 25 man. Warmane has Anub at 7.8 million in 10 man.... in 10 man... in 10 man... Plain stupid if you ask me.
    Edited: May 30, 2016

3. May 30, 2016  
    I hate to say it but anyone who thinks Naxx 10 is in an acceptable state needs their head examined. I can understand a 20% increase, I get maybe even 50%. But I go to the arachnid quarter and see Anub has nearly 400% more hp than retail 10 man naxx... 25 man has ~ 1 million hp more or less and you have 3x more DDers to kill it. If you think that is ok, like i said, you need your head examined. You are forced to do 25 mans or sit there and have a really unenjoyable raid you have to out gear to complete on 10 man NORMAL difficulty.. Yeah, call it "hardcore", and I'll call it what it is, moronic levels of tuning for the 1st tier of raiding in an expansion. Literally makes me want to quit.

EDIT : Straight from wowwikia.... Anub'Rekkan 10 man HP: 2,231,200 10 man(normal), 6,763,325(heroic) 25 man. Warmane has Anub at 7.8 million in 10 man.... in 10 man... in 10 man... Plain stupid if you ask me.
    I'm pretty new to the server and this is quite off putting to be honest. I understand I can go to some other realm if I don't like it but I believe that a lot of people choose Lordaeron because it's so similar to retail, it has a very large player base and no 'pay-to-win' donations. But turning the raids/dungeons into hyper hardcore dungeons? That just sounds ridiculous to me.

Here's an example... Dark Souls 3 is hard, right? You can try playing the game naked, with only spells, with only shield etc. Or you can try beating it with everything you know and have. Both are challenging, both rewarding in their own way. Now, imagine playing Dark Souls 3 with the mobs having 3x the health they have now and 2x the damage and naked - it's possible, yes, but is it worth the time? Is it "too" hard? In my eyes, I would say that it's too time consuming, some would argue that that is totally fine. That's how I view this 'issue'.

Keep in mind, this is just the view of me BEFORE I started raiding, I might have a totally wrong idea about it all, I'm just expressing my feelings towards this.

4. May 30, 2016  
    nax10 isnt even worth doing.Trust me,just do weekly 25 raids,and play other games in the meantime :D

5. May 30, 2016  
    I'm progressing in uld25 with my guild and I've actually never seen much of naxx 10. Idk if it's undoable or not, I mainly raid 25 and level my alts during my off-time. But yeah, the "optinal hardcore mode" suggestion is one I agree with.

This server has tons of players, bugs get fixed, you can't donate for shalolmourne, cheaters get banned and there are a ton of active guilds. It's one of the best I've played on. But sadly it is tarnished by the way the staff behaves on the forum and in tickets. They refuse helping anything "non game-breaking", and players get treated like <self-censor or I'll get perma-banned> on the forums, unless they're swallowing <self-censor or I'll get perma-banned>.

Short answer, you're likely not going to get any satisfying reply from the staff, and we're likely not going to see any "optional" features. Like they say, **** you, it's their server, not yours, they don't give a ****.

6. May 31, 2016  
    I guess they will nerf naxx10 when toc and lair comes out :D .It will just be another dead raid at that point that no one does.

First 12