1. May 29, 2016  

Blackrock Changes

Hi Malaco,

Above all, I yours to indicate that you were almost totally absent of blackrock during more than one year, since the merge with molten. but i can understand you had to be doubtless very to occupy with the others server. But then how you could know what would be good for us:

"The most healthy way for the server's environment is to restart the server with clean characters. I really think this can blow some fresh air into the server. The end result will be better than what we have today."

I am not against the idea to return with s7, to delete s8 r2 weapon also seems to me a good idea, to limit trinket OK but why not stop there it is already of big change why a total reset?

I remember when you had delete the Names change on server, for that you said that you wanted that the players have an identity, that their names represent something, it was your decision not us, it was important for you.

My statistics it was a part of the identity of my character, it was my inheritance, a witness of time pass on the server, I didn't
    received benefit from it except for the R14 Title, i played here during 5 years and 5 years is a little part of ur life, ofc is just a game but im sure i'll remember this game (and the server ) Even when I would be older

I remember when the titles pvp was add, these titles just obtained with honorable kills and you said as we were many to play just in bg or at quel danas.
    We had asked for nothing but this modification was a pleasant surprise for us.
    We were listened to even if our thing was not playing arenas, these titles was not like arena title, they didn't represent the talent of a player.
    It was just a lil reward

You now mention wanting a new server, because for you transmog or the experience of the players in arena does not represent any more their current skills.

"The arena statistics is creating a false illusion of the players current skill and also gives them an easy ride for arena transmogs."

And nevertheless during the last modifications in August, 2015 we saw arriving a new system of transmogrification where it was possible if we had money to buy any transmog no arena rating was asked Everything is available on the store only legendary weapons was unavailable but it could be trade in game if u droped it with arena case. So It is you who chose that transmog represent nothing more

And at present all this transmogs it's still available on the store, its atually worst cause also s8 gear and 264 pve is available for a crazy price of 20€/1 part (or 1 weapon). And sine today we can read "Mobile donation, are now available for Germany, Autria and Finaland " That it is to be sure that each guys finds the way to yield money for the server ?

Thus if we follow your logic, those who have (MANY) money to be spent are also " skill " as people who farm normally their sets?
    It's contradictory as your idea of a "new clean server"

You chose to delete the advantages of the VIP, to tell the truth I am agree with u for the command: ".app" it was too much. But the command ".tele" hampered nobody, how you justify that?

When we ask you to prove why the advantages of the VIP has been deleted, you just answer than it was long time ago ( 5 years), while not exactly VIP Was still available on store one and a half year ago

I'm not slamming my money as many of people here and nevertheless this happened to me donate, maybe not big sum but I spent 10 euros here or 10 euros there.
    Have to pay little does not disturb me, some people buys games regularly for me i spend a few money sometime for single one games.

Whom is that I have to think of it?
    What I can donate but with the risk see all that I bought to be silly eliminated?
    Because the last time when I donated, it was hardly 1 month ago for tokens so i just waste my money cause transmog are actually deleted . As marketing strategy it's terrible.

We try to make you understand that it also an important problem who has to be solve on this server it is the fact that there is far too much to hacker and you was agree with us cause you answered:

"The hacking situation will get more attention.
    I will personally be more active on the realm. "

and nevertheless hackers is always present, in capitals in Bg or at quel danas. Even this morning there was a hacker in stormwind

Thank you for the good time past on this server for real, but **** this change !

Axaroc 5 years played more than 160 days, 218 000+ ppl kills 4000 bg played and 30 000+ dueling, delete cause... well idk

2. May 29, 2016  

3. May 29, 2016  
    It's all fine, server will probably get new influx of players, playing alongside few tryhards remaining, while the old ones move on.

4. May 29, 2016  
    i think this topic is on point and represents the way the majority of the community players feel overall as a whole, and regarding how those changes affect their feelings exactly, i almost shared a tear in the first half of it =P

i believe we need to be real and talk about what feels taboo to be mentioned; this being for a positive future of AT's community which obviously includes the staff members
    imma be real and state that the actual true amount of online players is becoming more and more known within the community, which unfortunately backfires toward the whole warmane project's reputation, and this being due to the fact that a strong community obviously doesnt appreciate the showcase of disrespect that involves being lied to

malaco if you happen to be reading this, the thousands and thousands of players aware of this realm yet not playing on it, those players actually really do not have huge standards, you are easily both capable and in a position to fulfill the demand, it really isnt too late yet i fear it might be in a couple of months if things stay in the current path

i am asking you, for all our sake including yours, to please give the players back all their in-game achievements, give them back all their good and precious visual memories they feel the strong need to keep along their characters, give them back their digital products they purchased online
    give back to the players your original transmog system, give them a simple small new pvp zone having a lot of los like some kind of castle so that they can enjoy the realm outside of peak hours
    announce them that at each season ending their arena teams' ratings will now be reduced by a certain amount rather than deleted
    give players arena points after each arena win rather than twice a week, reduce the costs of all items by 50% both in-game and on the website (the smaller the realm population becomes the more the costs have to be reduced in order to keep the players motivated to farm or purchase anything on it)

write down and post an apology topic toward the community in which you acknowledge your flaws, and implement the above wishes
    i am confident that by doing so you will quickly get back the respect from players just from word of mouth, you will make thousands and thousands of people happy, you will feel better about yourself, and the population will rise along with the donations

i truly believe everything that i wrote, i do not wish any harm nor disrespect toward malaco or anyone as a matter of fact
    i seriously still picture this realm reaching 3k+ players online at peak hours in half a year along with a solid relation between the playerbase and the staff members, i still picture this happening if we simply all behave between each other on equal footing
    Edited: June 12, 2016

5. May 29, 2016  

6. May 29, 2016  
    instead of seeing the negative things only in every changes that are being made, thus spreading bad word of mouth.. and asking for other changes, which never had any success, you might rather try to see the positive side and try to spread good word of mouth, might have better success in getting a higher population :)))