1. May 29, 2016  

Great changes server has never felt more alive! A few questions

Hello! im having loads of fun on Blackrock once again but i have a few questions ( nvm a lot of them )

1. I read somewhere that transmog tokens will be refunded today but i cant remember where is it true?
    2. The store has wrath items atm and i can buy them is that intended? am i allowed to buy it?
    3. Can you get shoulders from SQ raiting? its technically 5v5 ;D ?
    4. The arena transmogs even if i earned them by getting high raiting they still say it costs a transmog token is that how it should be?
    5. When are the arena flushes? can SQ get arena points? whats the gain from SQ? higher than 2s? lower?
    6. Is honor no longer for transmog? what should i use honor for?

Thank you again for all the removal of unfair advantages players had like reindeer etc really nice to see that you care again!

2. May 29, 2016  
    1. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2683565
    2. yes, you can buy gear at Blackrock Coins Store
    3. No, only 3s ( or Coins store I guess... unfortunately)
    4. unfortunately yes, even the xmog unlocked by Arena rating requires "Transmog token"
    5. Arena flush twice per week (Monday-Friday 3:00 Server Time), yes soloq provide Arena Point too. I do not know if more than 2s/3s
    6. Honor is pointless at the moment, I hope they make it somehow usefull again to give more sense to BattleGrounds

Edit: soloq provide as many Arena point as 2s
    Edited: May 29, 2016

3. May 29, 2016