1. May 30, 2016  
    Yeah so lets take the new core gl hf doing sindy 25hc with no tombs.
    fyi Frost bombs 1 shot on hc incase you've Never done it
    What an ignorant prick.

2. May 30, 2016  
    for any pvp player, which has "above average" skillcap, 3.3.5 end-game content is a ****ing joke. ur point is not valid enough to make such claims
    I agree with the first part. As for the second part: saying point is not valid without any proof? What the **** does it matter if ICC is being raided by a PvPer or not, it's about proper scripting of the raid, not your awareness (which is higher on PvPers, I agree with that part)

3. May 30, 2016  
    What an ignorant prick.
    his point is 146% valid, though

4. May 30, 2016  
    his point is 146% valid, though
    And mine wasn't? So in your mind being able to faceroll trough UCM was good? SP, Hunters, Ret pallys (maybe some more classes idk) could just mongoo trough it without any penalty. But yea, let us rage on tombs, which I'm sure will be fixed shortly, but when a bug works in our favour lets abuse it. No, Sindragosa aside, why do you think most guilds can't kill PP? Because its undoable? Well, couple of guilds have killed him so there's that. It's the old habits that die hard, like ignoring orange and tunneling boss. Well mate, that **** ain't working anymore.

5. May 30, 2016  
    I agree with the first part. As for the second part: saying point is not valid without any proof? What the **** does it matter if ICC is being raided by a PvPer or not, it's about proper scripting of the raid, not your awareness (which is higher on PvPers, I agree with that part)
    i replied to ur first post, cuz, for my pov at least, it was so wrong. pple dont whine because of raids beeing harder on new core, but to this scripting, which brought more negative bugs, instead of positive fixes. correct me, if i just made a mistake, making opinion of your post

6. May 30, 2016  
    i replied to ur first post, cuz, for my pov at least, it was so wrong. pple dont whine because of raids beeing harder on new core, but to this scripting, which brought more negative bugs, instead of positive fixes. correct me, if i just made a mistake, making opinion of your post
    Well I don't know about "majority" of people, but I can speak about my guild: MAJORITY of wipes we have are not due to bugs (we don't even try bugged bosses) but due to people not knowing the fights. New core is heavily flawed, there's no denying that, but I still prefer it over the old one for one simple reason: people can't scrub their way to 284 gear anymore.

7. May 30, 2016  
    On the Note of 'difficulty' the only boss that was made harder was pp.Literally every other boss is easier in Multiple Aspects except if dbs was working sure blood beasts would be a pain but its not fixed so ur argument based on people are pissed because its harder, Just No.
    And the biggest issue with pp is ****ing *****s standing in africa when green ooze comes out and they get 1 shotted,Multiple Necrotics Makes lk easier aka The Shamblings ****ing die faster.

8. May 30, 2016  

I think you just lost a bunch of credibility with most raiding guilds.
    Lold irl tbh.

9. May 30, 2016  
    Well I don't know about "majority" of people, but I can speak about my guild: MAJORITY of wipes we have are not due to bugs (we don't even try bugged bosses) but due to people not knowing the fights. New core is heavily flawed, there's no denying that, but I still prefer it over the old one for one simple reason: people can't scrub their way to 284 gear anymore.
    so, in ur own words, new core brought icc hc to a state, which it had back in 2011 upon release? (avoiding bugged encounters etc.) or u will deny this fact once again, claiming that new core is any better than old one?

10. May 30, 2016  
    On the Note of 'difficulty' the only boss that was made harder was pp.Literally every other boss is easier in Multiple Aspects except if dbs was working sure blood beasts would be a pain but its not fixed so ur argument based on people are pissed because its harder, Just No.
    And the biggest issue with pp is ****ing *****s standing in africa when green ooze comes out and they get 1 shotted,Multiple Necrotics Makes lk easier aka The Shamblings ****ing die faster.
    Sindragosa, BPC, Festergut? "And the biggest issue with pp is ****ing *****s standing in africa when green ooze comes out and they get 1 shotted." This is exactly my point lol. People whine not because bosses are impossible to do, they are crying that they actually need to look around and not just faceroll their dps buttons.

@Dike Dude, seriously, I stated that new core is far from a good state. As for which core is better, isn't it obvious? Only omega level ******s would say that straight up ignoring raid mechanics is in any way better than actually doing what you're supposed to.

11. May 30, 2016  
    Sindragosa, BPC, Festergut? "And the biggest issue with pp is ****ing *****s standing in africa when green ooze comes out and they get 1 shotted." This is exactly my point lol. People whine not because bosses are impossible to do, they are crying that they actually need to look around and not just faceroll their dps buttons.

@Dike Dude, seriously, I stated that new core is far from a good state. As for which core is better, isn't it obvious? Only omega level ******s would say that straight up ignoring raid mechanics is in any way better than actually doing what you're supposed to.
    No idea how you see broken flame orbs on bpc on the old core as being easier then it actually working on the new core my points still pretty valid lol and Sindy? lol what You mean an exaggerated tail swipe radius? because they ****ed that up not fixed it.

12. May 30, 2016  
    Yea, let's take old core where you could literally faceroll your LoD achievement. What, it's hard to actually do something other than pressing 1 2 3 for 5 minutes? New core is far from finished, I agree with that. But do you people realize how easy it was before? You all want those sweet loots without even knowing how to play. Let me give you an example:
    A) Oh look at me, I did 30k DPS on LM, I AM A PRO!
    B) (checks recount -> person A did 100% dmg on the boss) Yea, sure you are /facepalm....
    A) STFU noob, learn to DPS
    1. On the old core the exploits weren't required for kills.
    2. It was only easy for the monkeys who can't play without exploits and those who actually know how to play.
    3. Without knowing how to play? Read above.
    4. 30k DPS? We aren't talking about the 2012 core.

Are you one of these pvpers? It would explain a lot of your lack of understanding.

That's the difference. Some people want to clear the content and actually could if it wasn't broken.
    It's also not that hard for people to scrub their way into gear, sure it's a bit harder now, but honestly it wasn't even hard on retail if you were proactive and had friends.
    Edited: May 30, 2016

13. May 30, 2016  
    1. On the old core the exploits weren't required for kills.
    2. It was only easy for the monkeys who can't play without exploits and those who actually know how to play.
    3. Without knowing how to play? Read above.
    4. 30k DPS? We aren't talking about the 2012 core.

Are you one of these pvpers? It would explain a lot of your lack of understanding.

That's the difference. Some people want to clear the content and actually could if it wasn't broken.
    It was really `easy`, and thats a fact.
    **** was tank and spank, u needed basic knowledge of encounters to kill things, u could easily carry 5 braindead tards, but now , its bit different, no carry for scrubs anymore. U cant pass PP if someone cant kite red ooze, or if 5 persons randomly attacking things instead of watching debuff, multidotting and stuff. Sorry but i must say ur so wrong about that.

Also, 30k dps, its not 2012, it was before core swap aswell, maybe u just raided with wrong people.
    Edited: May 30, 2016

14. May 30, 2016  
    1 necrotic on LK... Should I go on?
    That's hardly relevant.
    I don't give a **** how hard people perceive this scripted encounter to be. I just want it to be actually doable so I can actually progress and gear my characters. They are geared enough so the only instance worth doing is hc ICC or RS, but sadly that content hasn't been reliably working for ages..
    Agree. The content is 6-7 years old. Why people still care about whose dick is the biggest is beyond me. I just want to be able to play the game and have fun, not rip my hair out while trying to do so.

15. May 30, 2016  
    U cant pass PP if someone cant kite red ooze, or if 5 persons randomly attacking things instead of watching debuff, multidotting and stuff. Sorry but i must say ur so wrong about that.
    That's the thing, it's still not hard. If someone wants to sit here and tell me that running from a giant orange ooze is hard then I guess they can join the statistic.
    The game isn't hard, it's easy as hell. Yes I've done it, no it's not hard. The other day I was out for a walk, wearing a red shirt, and off the trail taking some pictures. I stepped on a stick and scared some people 50ft away from me on the trail because they had no idea I was there. So I was thinking how can I even expect raid awareness when people have that little awareness in the real world? I guess what I'm getting at is that people have to be somewhat intelligent, if they aren't then I really don't see that being my problem. Replace the meat shields and move on.

First 123 Last