1. May 29, 2016  

The old core had some problems.

Limited population, being the biggest, but honestly with the amount of things broken in the past week, I'd take the old core and the limited population over a big one and all these things broken.

Now we can form many more groups to not go do content that was at least doable then.

2. May 29, 2016  
    No, please stop. Even though there are still many bugs and kinks that must be overlooked and fixed, right now this is a much better core altogether. Many more players to interact with, realm is active 24 hours a day and there are so many more good things that got implemented with this core (Wintergrasp, pathing, NPCs interaction with players just to name a few great things). Yes, some bosses are seriously broken at the moment, some quests and PVP aspects are still to be fixed but these issues are a lot easier to work out with this core.

I mean, think about it: back on the old core we had no EoE, Ulduar was a complete disaster, majority of end-game raids and most dungeons were straight up tank and spank, with no necessary output of specific skills during the encounter. Also, so many more quests were really poorly scripted, there was no proper pathing of mobs which allowed them to get through walls and whatnot (sorry, can't name a lot of PVP-related problems that used to exist before the new core). Do you really want all of that back? There was practically no challenge in game which is necessary to keep the fun and competitive side of this game up.

Just think about it, in a long run this new core is a lot better than the old one.

3. May 29, 2016  
    From tank and spank, to now you have to out gear it outright to do it. Skill does come into play now, but there's no skill involved when things are grossly out putting huge AE damage to heal through. DoS in FoS, I mean some of the trash is harder then the bosses in the frozen halls. Jesus.

Ulduar not doable to at least, be able to do it, ok, no to much bad to say. would be nice though if vehicles would re-spawn.

Contrary to pvp belief, it's not what the majority of ppl come here for. Its **** and the only reason I'm here and not a PvE server is the population.

Pathing you got me on, it is nice its somewhat working.

And finally some challenge to ******ed hard? lets not even say that, hard i can deal with, its just plain WRONG. 1/2 the content isn't workable or fun because the gear requirement to do it at a normal level. and forget trying to help new people gear up a bit. Most people just want to log off and take a few months off, while the new bugs get worked on.

4. May 29, 2016  
    really..... just no. I think your memory is short, and you forgot all the insane amount of useless bugs on the old core.

5. May 29, 2016  
    Let's just assume that you don't raid Ulduar/Naxx/EoE/OS (frankly, people do these instances for achievements nowadays, not to gear up). Firstly, I am not sure how are any of the Frozen Halls instances causing trouble. They are meant to be difficult, you should be using CC effects like polymorph, turn evil, roots if your party is having trouble to overcome some sort of trash pack to begin with. I've done so many FoS/PoS heroic runs after the new core was implemented and the only thing which seemed really hard was clearing trash packs right before Scourgelord Tyrannus in Pit. Forge never even caused trouble to begin with and, to be honest, every single boss seems to work fine (obviously, as I have mentioned in my previous post, some bosses do have a certain amount of weird bugs which may cause trouble or help you out).

The only instance post Ulduar, as far as I know, which requires some overgear, is ToGC. The rest of the instances like ICC/RS? They seem fine, apart from the fact that some bosses are broken in a very weird way. Not sure what do you mean by that either:
    And finally some challenge to ******ed hard? lets not even say that, hard i can deal with, its just plain WRONG. 1/2 the content isn't workable or fun because the gear requirement to do it at a normal level. and forget trying to help new people gear up a bit. Most people just want to log off and take a few months off, while the new bugs get worked on.
    I think gearing up now is easier than it used to be due to lower BoE prices, more options to gather gold. And yes, I agree that it sucks because we can't kill Halion on 25HC, Sindragosa on 10/25 HC, The Lich King on 10/25HC but does it really matter? That's 3/16 bosses from ICC/RS combined which do not work on certain difficulties only. I mean, these are the bosses you're here for after all, right? Not many players are actually interested in anything lower than ToGC to begin with and with the GearScore requirements which, may I point that out, are the same as they used to before the core, puts you above the average gear that those instances should be completed with.

6. May 29, 2016  
    The tl;dr is that people who actually raid ICC and RS are annoyed by being herded into lower content.
    At this point you either faceroll old content or quest.

I think you just lost a bunch of credibility with most raiding guilds.
    Edited: May 29, 2016

7. May 29, 2016  
    I think you just lost a bunch of credibility with most raiding guilds.
    Assuming I had any in the first place.

8. May 30, 2016  
    I'd take the old core over this core anyday, at least it wasn't miserable wipes over and over due to bugged encounters.

It's becoming harder to log on to do a raid knowing one thing might get fixed but breaks another thing in a never ending cycle.

9. May 30, 2016  
    As of right now there is pretty much nothing to do PvE wise except achievements which a large portion of us do not care at all about.

10. May 30, 2016  
    As of right now there is pretty much nothing to do PvE wise except achievements which a large portion of us do not care at all about.
    main problem for this is not "almost bug-gree" new core, its because pple are already bored of doing same content for straight 6 years on weekly basis. and thats why PVP should be the place of meeting for those, who are bored from killing dragons/whatsoever, sadly PVP is a big ****ing mess on this "almost bug-free" core

11. May 30, 2016  
    Yea, let's take old core where you could literally faceroll your LoD achievement. What, it's hard to actually do something other than pressing 1 2 3 for 5 minutes? New core is far from finished, I agree with that. But do you people realize how easy it was before? You all want those sweet loots without even knowing how to play. Let me give you an example:
    A) Oh look at me, I did 30k DPS on LM, I AM A PRO!
    B) (checks recount -> person A did 100% dmg on the boss) Yea, sure you are /facepalm....
    A) STFU noob, learn to DPS

12. May 30, 2016  
    Yeah so lets take the new core gl hf doing sindy 25hc with no tombs.
    fyi Frost bombs 1 shot on hc incase you've Never done it

13. May 30, 2016  
    Yeah so lets take the new core gl hf doing sindy 25hc with no tombs.
    fyi Frost bombs 1 shot on hc incase you've Never done it
    1) "New core is far from finished, I agree with that." Learn to read every sentence
    2) Tell me what exactly is wrong with my statement? Or you want to tell me that bosses on old core weren't faceroll? Festergut spore stacking, ignoring UM on sindra for some classes (especially disc priest made it so much easier, since PWS didn't give UCM debuff), 1 necrotic on LK... Should I go on?

14. May 30, 2016  
    Yea, let's take old core where you could literally faceroll your LoD achievement. What, it's hard to actually do something other than pressing 1 2 3 for 5 minutes? New core is far from finished, I agree with that. But do you people realize how easy it was before? You all want those sweet loots without even knowing how to play. Let me give you an example:
    A) Oh look at me, I did 30k DPS on LM, I AM A PRO!
    B) (checks recount -> person A did 100% dmg on the boss) Yea, sure you are /facepalm....
    A) STFU noob, learn to DPS
    for any pvp player, which has "above average" skillcap, 3.3.5 end-game content is a ****ing joke. ur point is not valid enough to make such claims

15. May 30, 2016  
    I don't give a **** how hard people perceive this scripted encounter to be. I just want it to be actually doable so I can actually progress and gear my characters. They are geared enough so the only instance worth doing is hc ICC or RS, but sadly that content hasn't been reliably working for ages..

123 Last