1. May 29, 2016  

Ideas FOR MERGE with NELT

It can take you few days to Merge Warsong to Nelt. And it will SAVE Warsong and BOOST Nelt.

1. Transfer all characters.
    2. Start all with ruthless. (or just Cata, because we will just play Arenas, soo it will be easyest way to us to start again.)
    3. Rip off all gold, pve gear, and all other stuffs.

Nelt will not get a boost of that 160 players, i think a lot of old Players will get back to it. OLD warsong players, whose stoped, because Warsong is dead.

I know Priorities are Lordaeron,Icecrown,Frostwolf and, and NELT. Thats what u guys sad in some posts. Soo as a Nelt is priority make something about that.
    I am old Molten player, and AT player, and i know that u made a few merges back in days, Soo i wont be problem to enable free transfer for all.
    It can take a few days max for 1 dev.

2. May 29, 2016  
    How would deleting warsong save warsong? lol. You can just go make a new character on neltharion and lvl it up in a day or 2.(neltharion is 7x).Its easy.
    You can grind full bg gear in a day or 2 as well since the BG ques are really short on there.

3. May 30, 2016  
    You expect geared players to start over again gearing? Dont underestimate the time it takes. ''I've done 85lvl 410ilvl in 27 hours'' doesn't mean anything. AT players starting from scratch for the 1st time after enjoying their fully geared character for....years(i dont know much about AT before the merge with molten)? Old Molten players starting from scratch for a 2nd time after the meltdown? I don't think this is viable! Those 160 players are mostly full geared and even if half of them continues to play from the start, it will be a loss for the whole idea of merging.
    This class of players(fast lvling and gearing,especially gearing) are already in Neltharion with full characters.
    The idea of merging isnt to just add 160-200, in the population of neltharion which translates in +10% movement for the server, but to bring back the other 700 players who stopped playing. Think about it...
    -''hey,wsg and nelth merged, whole lotta players in the server, come and play''
    -''nice, what about the characters. do we need to re-gear/re-lvl them''?
    -''yeah,but dont worry, it will take like 1 day or so.''
    -''.....pass.''!
    The other scenario ends with ''i'll login and see what happens''!
    The reason behind Warsong inactivity is that those players don't want to start over and over again lvling or gearing in another server.They just want an active server. Even after the meltdown, Neltharion population didnt increace dramatically.
    In conclusion, so what if we merge with full gear/gold/bags intact? Imbalance? I don't think so, neltharion is old enough to even things out(in case of imbalance which is highly unlikely! And don't forget the AT merge in Warsong where 410ilvl were battling with starter geared. Things balanced out in the longrun after losing the 90% of population.
    The choices which should affect decision making in the server administration are
    1)Keep characters as they are--->you won't lose
    2)Lose gear/lvl--->you won't win

4. May 30, 2016  
    Lol, nobody on Nelth wants Warsong players here firstly, but I can understand how you poor souls sitting on 160 player cap on Warsong is quite unfortunate. So if a merge is necessary, this is EXACTLY how it should work. A days played requirement should be set on the character being transferred, FOR SURE. Complete bull**** for you to be able to transfer a fully geared character with 10 hours played, to a blizzlike level-up server. All pve gear is STRIPPED, only pvp gear can be transferred. You want your 2 set? You want your Rathrak, gurth, cunning? Buy it with coins, or FARM it, just like we all did. Not handed to us by a vendor for Conquest rofl. This also eliminates the amount of trash rogues on WSG running bonelink. IMO, bonelink should be stripped from rogues completely until it is fixed. A 15+ days played characters can keep all there cata gear. But 5-10 days played, enjoy free ruthless. Anything below 5 days played or so, shouldn't be transferred whatsoever. Sadly, all the easy 1.5k rank 1 titles must be transferred too I assume. All the ******ed AT transmog bull*** isn't transferred, obviously. IMO as Cata elite was given freely to VIP AT buyers, that should be changed. If you're 15+ days played and youre transferring a fully geared cata character, that gear can be converted to t1 cata, not t2 (Exception to the weapon). Yeah. that's about it I guess.
    Edited: May 30, 2016

5. May 30, 2016  
    Lol, nobody on Nelth wants Warsong players here firstly, but I can understand how you poor souls sitting on 160 player cap on Warsong is quite unfortunate. So if a merge is necessary, this is EXACTLY how it should work. A days played requirement should be set on the character being transferred, FOR SURE. Complete bull**** for you to be able to transfer a fully geared character with 10 hours played, to a blizzlike level-up server. All pve gear is STRIPPED, only pvp gear can be transferred. You want your 2 set? You want your Rathrak, gurth, cunning? Buy it with coins, or FARM it, just like we all did. Not handed to us by a vendor for Conquest rofl. This also eliminates the amount of trash rogues on WSG running bonelink. IMO, bonelink should be stripped from rogues completely until it is fixed. A 15+ days played characters can keep all there cata gear. But 5-10 days played, enjoy free ruthless. Anything below 5 days played or so, shouldn't be transferred whatsoever. Sadly, all the easy 1.5k rank 1 titles must be transferred too I assume. All the ******ed AT transmog bull*** isn't transferred, obviously. IMO as Cata elite was given freely to VIP AT buyers, that should be changed. If you're 15+ days played and youre transferring a fully geared cata character, that gear can be converted to t1 cata, not t2 (Exception to the weapon). Yeah. that's about it I guess.
    We don't give a **** about your PVE progression, economy or whatever the **** is important to you. Don't worry, we won't ruin your 100days 24/7 on, 12h afk raid preparation guild characters n ego-progression.

Mad cuz u trash, and you couldn't get all the shiny legendary transmogs from old AT?
    kys, go back to complaining about how unfair the 'gifts' warmane isn't even obliged to give you are.

6. May 30, 2016  
    As a nelth player myself deeply delved within both pve and pvp communities i dont really care what gear u gona bring... Its soulbound u cant trade it soo u wont ruin the economy, even if u come with bis pve, i will be happy couse i will have more people to raid and pvp with.

But i doubt gear is a matter for pvpers, i saw warsong players go solo arenas on neltharion for their alts, well bigger problem comes if u want pve gear but i think you can find few friends who can carry you to ds hc easily

7. May 31, 2016  
    U wanna play the game but you dont wanna even level on a super easy 7x server.Too lazy to BG too? Sounds like you dont even want to play the game.Maybe you should try a FPS game or something more casual that fits your "i'm not doing nothin" attitude.

8. May 31, 2016  
    You expect geared players to start over again gearing? Dont underestimate the time it takes. ''I've done 85lvl 410ilvl in 27 hours'' doesn't mean anything. AT players starting from scratch for the 1st time after enjoying their fully geared character for....years(i dont know much about AT before the merge with molten)? Old Molten players starting from scratch for a 2nd time after the meltdown? I don't think this is viable! Those 160 players are mostly full geared and even if half of them continues to play from the start, it will be a loss for the whole idea of merging.
    This class of players(fast lvling and gearing,especially gearing) are already in Neltharion with full characters.
    The idea of merging isnt to just add 160-200, in the population of neltharion which translates in +10% movement for the server, but to bring back the other 700 players who stopped playing. Think about it...
    -''hey,wsg and nelth merged, whole lotta players in the server, come and play''
    -''nice, what about the characters. do we need to re-gear/re-lvl them''?
    -''yeah,but dont worry, it will take like 1 day or so.''
    -''.....pass.''!
    The other scenario ends with ''i'll login and see what happens''!
    The reason behind Warsong inactivity is that those players don't want to start over and over again lvling or gearing in another server.They just want an active server. Even after the meltdown, Neltharion population didnt increace dramatically.
    In conclusion, so what if we merge with full gear/gold/bags intact? Imbalance? I don't think so, neltharion is old enough to even things out(in case of imbalance which is highly unlikely! And don't forget the AT merge in Warsong where 410ilvl were battling with starter geared. Things balanced out in the longrun after losing the 90% of population.
    The choices which should affect decision making in the server administration are
    1)Keep characters as they are--->you won't lose
    2)Lose gear/lvl--->you won't win
    I agree with this guy. Remember that Warsong and Neltharion are pretty much the same except for some key differences. Such as Warsong is: Instant maximum level, free starter gear, and no opened instances. Idk why people are suggesting to strip so much from Warsong players just to merge in with them. I can understand gold inflation and all that but pruning gear will only upset players. I'm not saying we shouldn't have some stipulation when it comes to merging, like /played time or achievement points or something along those lines.

EDIT: Also, it would make sense to strip max-level PvE items.
    Edited: May 31, 2016

9. May 31, 2016  
    ATM 17players online. Merge it with neltharion. Let guys transfer max 3 chars fully notin striped and thats all. Its so simply.
    Edited: May 31, 2016

10. May 31, 2016  
    Or just let us keep all of our characters with full gear / pve + gems etc. but make everything soulbound so we wont ruin your AH, problem solved.
    You will still have the advantage with HC / T2 items so what is the matteR?
    Trust me if we cant keep our gear, nobody will join to that bugfest server anyways...

11. May 31, 2016  
    U wanna play the game but you dont wanna even level on a super easy 7x server.Too lazy to BG too? Sounds like you dont even want to play the game.Maybe you should try a FPS game or something more casual that fits your "i'm not doing nothin" attitude.
    Joined molten 6 years ago, then I joined AT as well. I've been playing on both servers actively, lost 50+ chars on 6 accs when Wotlk Warsong decided to go Cata, lost 20+ more characters scattered across all realms +10 from old Cata Warsong when moltdown happened. Now I've got the chance to use my AT characters to play here and you're saying that we're lazy. Sounds like you don't like PVP, as everyone said we don't care about PVE, economoy, tradnig..etc. Also what you and everyone against the merge are saying is pretty stupid, most of us have characters on neltharion. For example I have full geared rdruid n hunt with donated off-parts on nelth, and the funny thing is that they have 2+days played max. My merged account from AT is 5 years old + vip that was used only on 2-3 chars, have 10 full geared bis as well with 7~ days played time on each, that are actively played depending on the mood and partners online. If we lose half of our characters and all soulbound items we have in bags, I doubt someone will stay and the merge'd be pretty useless.

12. May 31, 2016  
    I agree with this guy. Remember that Warsong and Neltharion are pretty much the same except for some key differences. Such as Warsong is: Instant maximum level, free starter gear, and no opened instances. Idk why people are suggesting to strip so much from Warsong players just to merge in with them. I can understand gold inflation and all that but pruning gear will only upset players. I'm not saying we shouldn't have some stipulation when it comes to merging, like /played time or achievement points or something along those lines.

EDIT: Also, it would make sense to strip max-level PvE items.
    Imo, it would be better to just let us transfer up to 3 characters regardless of achievements/time played. But strip Max Level PvE items.

13. May 31, 2016  
    Just let us transfer max 3 chars. Strip PVE items, gold, and don't touch our PVP gear.
    And don't set that req on played time, cuz 90% of Warsong don't have more than 2d. My partners don't have more than 2d, also me, and everyseason we was sitting on r1-r5.
    Thats all.

As someone sad, u can't save Warsong if u kill Warsong. All players whose transfer will only play Arenas, on Highter R than Nelt players, soo u will have Serv. in Serv.

14. June 1, 2016  
    Achievement points are not a point a reference because more than half of them are bugged. Got like 1700 points unbugged, but im below 1000 with the bugs as well as many other players. You ''strip em all'' opinioneers should consider than some players donated for some items! Losing those items wont be so constructive. Capping the gold level is indeed a solid idea.

15. June 1, 2016  
    We don't give a **** about your PVE progression, economy or whatever the **** is important to you. Don't worry, we won't ruin your 100days 24/7 on, 12h afk raid preparation guild characters n ego-progression.

Mad cuz u trash, and you couldn't get all the shiny legendary transmogs from old AT?
    kys, go back to complaining about how unfair the 'gifts' warmane isn't even obliged to give you are.
    Did I ever mention PvE progression? Economy? At least admit you're dyslexic so I don't need to prove it myself lmao. Yes, I'm trash because I don't que 2's with 160 players on Warsong. I'm to busy riding my rooster outside Stormwind with my 1 of many rank 1 titles that actually required rating that Warsong can never peak at LOL. Yes, I really wish I could transmog custom items and legendaries and wear Cursed vision as a spriest. I forgot Warsong was a fun server? PvP never existed after it was taken over by you roleplayers. You're right, I should KMS, because the dyslexic crayon eating gypsy with "troll" in his forum name gave me a good reason too. You're the reason aliens don't talk to us

123 Last