1. June 5, 2016  
    Can't say it won't happen since it was being discussed by GMs/Devs. But they didn't know how to go about it.
    That's how it always begins. Kinda like neltharion before. Promises that were empty, aside from bug fixes.
    Some of us have already concluded to assumptions due to the information that's before the lot of us.

2. June 5, 2016  
    That's how it always begins. Kinda like neltharion before. Promises that were empty, aside from bug fixes.
    Some of us have already concluded to assumptions due to the information that's before the lot of us.
    There wasn't any "promise" being made when they were talking about it. They never said it WILL happen, they said something along the lines that they weren't sure how they WOULD do it.

3. June 5, 2016  
    121 people Online at this time on a sunday-night... :/

4. June 7, 2016  
    So the insta pvpers wanna play 7x, but they basicly dont wanna play 7x cause they just want to do some 2v2 with full pvp gear + stroke an ego a little bit by crushing ppl who actually have to work for their gear in arena and bg...ah so fun, that look exactly like those 40yrs kids who live in mommy house....I HAVE to say that idea of keeping the pvp gear on insta srvr and then get merged with 7x or whateva lower rate...is just ridicoulus....So i just start to play here, i have to lvl up, get ma profs, start to bg like a week to get basic pvp...and u wanan tell me that someone just make a insta 80lvl, get him free ****ing pvp gear and then just sit and w8 for merge? How awensome ******ed and noobish that is...SO that guy just get for free insta lvl up + basic/end game pvp gear...sounds "fair" .

5. June 8, 2016  
    So the insta pvpers wanna play 7x, but they basicly dont wanna play 7x cause they just want to do some 2v2 with full pvp gear + stroke an ego a little bit by crushing ppl who actually have to work for their gear in arena and bg...ah so fun, that look exactly like those 40yrs kids who live in mommy house....I HAVE to say that idea of keeping the pvp gear on insta srvr and then get merged with 7x or whateva lower rate...is just ridicoulus....So i just start to play here, i have to lvl up, get ma profs, start to bg like a week to get basic pvp...and u wanan tell me that someone just make a insta 80lvl, get him free ****ing pvp gear and then just sit and w8 for merge? How awensome ******ed and noobish that is...SO that guy just get for free insta lvl up + basic/end game pvp gear...sounds "fair" .
    Life isn't fair, get over it. AT players got to merge to warsong with all their gear while Molten Players had to start over which wasn't fair to the Molten Players. Also the End Game PvP gear is something you still have to earn.

6. June 8, 2016  
    So the insta pvpers wanna play 7x, but they basicly dont wanna play 7x cause they just want to do some 2v2 with full pvp gear + stroke an ego a little bit by crushing ppl who actually have to work for their gear in arena and bg...ah so fun, that look exactly like those 40yrs kids who live in mommy house....I HAVE to say that idea of keeping the pvp gear on insta srvr and then get merged with 7x or whateva lower rate...is just ridicoulus....So i just start to play here, i have to lvl up, get ma profs, start to bg like a week to get basic pvp...and u wanan tell me that someone just make a insta 80lvl, get him free fcking pvp gear and then just sit and w8 for merge? How awensome ******ed and noobish that is...SO that guy just get for free insta lvl up + basic/end game pvp gear...sounds "fair" .
    Then the realm is dead. Is true that seems unfair, but it's also unfair let Warsong get totally empty (doing nothing to prevent it) and get closed. Maybe this would make people try Neltharion (wich population is also a "joke" - comparing to the rest). I don't know.

7. June 8, 2016  
    They could save Warsong in no time, but actually they dont give a S"%@ about it. Unfortunately this is the sad truth..
    They could have implemented AT core, but "hey, we dont need money from VIP accounts and anyways this is too easy, let's not do it."
    They could have transfered every character from WSG to Nelth in a blink of an eye, but hey "why dont we wait until everybody leaves the server so we can delete it finally? Okay let's do that"...

8. June 8, 2016  
    They could save Warsong in no time, but actually they dont give a S"%@ about it. Unfortunately this is the sad truth..
    They could have implemented AT core, but "hey, we dont need money from VIP accounts and anyways this is too easy, let's not do it."
    They could have transfered every character from WSG to Nelth in a blink of an eye, but hey "why dont we wait until everybody leaves the server so we can delete it finally? Okay let's do that"...
    AT core would have not changed situation at all. It's simple: people don't really care / mind about an instant lvl 85 - pvp. No at this moment. Maybe some people actually enjoyed 1/2 years ago. But AT Cata was also empty. 100 people Online, perks with 150-200. Warsong should / must be: 1) Closed (all data deteled - cose Nelth people would rage about free pvp/pve gear - effort, blah, blah, blah). 2) All people transfered to Nelth. 3) AT core (this option remains like a waste of time, this will no change nothing). But yeah, you have a +1.

9. June 9, 2016  
    I will say it for last time.

U are talking about free pvp gear. Cata is free on warsong. ? Cata elite is free ?

Soo noone have to complain about anything, i geared all my chars, same as some random guy did on nelt.

Set that chars with full cata can be only transfered. There u go.

10. can we just get rid of cata and downgrade us to wotlk

11. So the insta pvpers wanna play 7x, but they basicly dont wanna play 7x cause they just want to do some 2v2 with full pvp gear + stroke an ego a little bit by crushing ppl who actually have to work for their gear in arena and bg...ah so fun, that look exactly like those 40yrs kids who live in mommy house....I HAVE to say that idea of keeping the pvp gear on insta srvr and then get merged with 7x or whateva lower rate...is just ridicoulus....So i just start to play here, i have to lvl up, get ma profs, start to bg like a week to get basic pvp...and u wanan tell me that someone just make a insta 80lvl, get him free ****ing pvp gear and then just sit and w8 for merge? How awensome ******ed and noobish that is...SO that guy just get for free insta lvl up + basic/end game pvp gear...sounds "fair" .
    They can make restrictions based on the time spent in the game and achievements, you know, so not everyone who had just created a toon can transfer his chars on Neltharion.

12. Would be interesting to know GM's opinion since Warson is pretty much done. I've been there (a bit) today, an it was just a "desert". Just a few people (3/4) outside Ogrimmar staying afk. I suppose that ally side is pretty much the same. No bgs, no arenas, no nothing. What ideas are around this realm :/

13. You people are autistic, what makes you guys so special to think you can actually bring bone links and what not to a server where every single player either had to farm or buy said item. If warmane is to allow that then I want a free Kiril and vial for my hunter otherwise it's simply not fair. Why should you guys keep those items for conquest which you cap weekly in 15 mins compared to hours and hours of raiding, luck, or $ to achieve on neltharion. It does not matter if it's raid finder as I think it's pretty obvious raid finder bone link or crèche is better than a cata trinket.

All PvE should be stripped regardless.

At the end of the day if you are so good you should be fine without 1-3 PvE items. You guys are warsong players afterall you going to straight up admit gear > skill now?

I like the idea of warsong players joining neltharion but transfers and PvE items need to be controlled. No one on neltharion wants to see another 40 rogues with bone link and vial coming from warsong where neltharion maybe has 8 rogues with both those items.

Warsong needs the merge more than neltharion, at the current state you guys can't even play bgs which is just sad
    Edited: June 19, 2016

14. Yeah no one wants to to see a giant influx of heavily PvE-geared rogues as an example; which is exactly why PvE damage-on-proc items need to be disallowed in arenas completely. Cataclysmic S11 is earned the exact same way as it is on nelth (by capping arenas/bgs) so these items should be declared safe for transfer (AND all other items in the character's possession that was obtained fairly -- except for End-game PvE items). Everyone can agree that fresh chars made purely to skip the leveling/gearing process should not be transferred. The difficulty between PvE progression and PvP progression is an interesting topic, but they are vastly different entities; each with their own set of merits.

15. I've got 38 days played time between my geared toons, 23 of those on my main. I suppose it was all for naught.

First 123