1. May 29, 2016  

Im coming back, Tanks or Healers higher in demand?

Hello everyone! I've decided to come back and relive some good memories of MoP(Even though WotLK is my favorite xpac). I'm curious however, what is more in demand at the moment, tanks or healers? I have both a DK tank and a Disc Priest healer roughly 463 ilvl(ready for MSV normal) and I'm looking to start gearing one out.

I don't want to work on both at the moment, so that is why I'm asking what is more in demand.

Also, if any North American guilds out there are looking for a skilled player, I finished MoP with 6/6H msv, 6/6H HoF, 4/4H ToeS, 11/12H ToT, and 11/14H SoO. (I was a tank for most of the heroic kills. Most of the normal kills I was on my disc priest)

I quit playing WoW before getting 14/14H SoO but my guild went on to get it after I had stopped playing.

2. June 1, 2016  
    I would say tank is in higher demand although the gearing situation is very different from what you describe there. At hitting 90 for a plate wearer especially it would be easy enough to get near full 498 gear from timeless isles chests accelerating the gearing process considerably, throw in the burden of eternity which will give you an ilvl 535 item and you have a solid base to start PVE.

3. June 3, 2016  
    tanks are always more in demand. haven't pve'd in years but guarantee tanks will be the shortest supply

4. June 3, 2016  
    Really good tank are always in high demand in pve, especialy with the inrush of noob tank lately :D

5. June 3, 2016  
    you always in demand of healer actually and most healer cant even hit 100k hps with 540 ilvl. so if you think u can handle the dps disci plays you should go for it. like really everyone got multiple tank alts but nearly noone got healer cause healer got highes skill cap in pve.