1. May 29, 2016  

dungeon boosting

LF a couple sm boosts to help me level a couple levels anyone interested in helping me i have some gold i can give?

2. May 30, 2016  
    Apparently dungeon boosting here is in a grey area that leans more toward the black (bannable) side.

Nobody, that I've seen, has yet to post the facts on what exactly will get you banned, and what will not.

3. May 31, 2016  
    i was just looking for like a level 80 to carry me threw it few times not like exploiting or anything to that nature

4. May 31, 2016  
    Horde of Alliance? Some more informations would be nice.

5. May 31, 2016  

6. June 1, 2016  
    Apparently dungeon boosting here is in a grey area that leans more toward the black (bannable) side.
    Nobody, that I've seen, has yet to post the facts on what exactly will get you banned, and what will not.
    Its fine as long as you are being boosted through a dungeon appropriate for your level. Eg if you are level 20ish and ask a lvl 80 for help in Stockades.
    What will get you banned is going into a dungeon way above your level and farming things there with some level 80 (be it gold, items, xp or rep)

7. June 1, 2016  
    This is non sense, you need a specifique level for enter each dungeon so you can't be in a "way above" level dungeon.
    Or maybe you can if it's not scripted ... idk

8. June 1, 2016  

9. June 1, 2016  
    This is non sense, you need a specifique level for enter each dungeon so you can't be in a "way above" level dungeon.
    Or maybe you can if it's not scripted ... idk
    actually you don't if you walk to it.....

10. June 2, 2016  
    actually you don't if you walk to it.....
    Not sure what you're on about, on retail AND on warmane you can only enter dungeons if you are appropriately levelled....

Maybe you're thinking of a different game fam.