1. May 30, 2016  

Im trying to crate a ALL LEVEL twink guild and i need your help!

Hey guys, Im trying yo create a Twink Guild for ALL the brackets and I need your guys help to do that. I'v been talking to Zenjiva In storrmwind about the topic. We have decied that We speak with All the Twink GuildMasters First to , Come up with a name, How we are going to MERGE all of them. And How we are going to spread the word, So if you have ANY questions Please talk to my Level 10 Twink Xshamaram.

2. May 30, 2016  
    The thing that stresses most twinks out about making a guild is that who is going to lead it? Also when it comes to introducing new twinks, some of us in the past usually water down our gear just to be fair at times, which some new twinks don't really do, from my experience.

The good idea is to speak with current twink leaders first before making such a bold move, thats what PurpleHaze did, not realizing the current situation, and they too easily died out.

As for horde TTLS can still be used, just that someone has to take over, but rflow seems to whine for wanting his position back when he clearly abandon twinks in that guild, not even checking on his guild as well. The Twisted Naaru and Dark Lotus is like sister guild, they are for a new twink leader of TTLS, they won't join it, but they will support you.

But horde side: The guy you should speak with his Kangwang (rflow/dont recall name but he sometimes spams global), miscelaneous, and Kazzad, who logs in now just to check. I think Jionn xfer to horde also and there is hineata and dujin.

Ally side: Jionn, probably still around lurking on his twink, Skarr, healdots, Loneer, Prolo, Twlnk
    Speak to these guys, along with other old twinks "first" or else you will end up like Purple Haze and Twinkfinest.

3. May 30, 2016  
    The good idea is to speak with current twink leaders first before making such a bold move, thats what PurpleHaze did, not realizing the current situation, and they too easily died out.
    I can confirm that you have no ****ing idea of what you are talking about.

4. May 30, 2016  
    I can confirm that you have no ****ing idea of what you are talking about.
    Because this is Mist of Pandaria twinks, not wotlk. As for Purple Haze, they were on MOP, at least some ex-member was able to re-create it on MOP until the fallout, and the eventually theft of the guild. I'd throw in a flashy remark, but I'm humble. Just like you, our community needs to be fixed after what happen.

5. May 30, 2016  
    Because this is Mist of Pandaria twinks, not wotlk. As for Purple Haze, they were on MOP, at least some ex-member was able to re-create it on MOP until the fallout, and the eventually theft of the guild. I'd throw in a flashy remark, but I'm humble. Just like you, our community needs to be fixed after what happen.
    Ohh I thought you were talking about the purple haze in Ragnaros that stayed strong since the begining until the end.

6. May 30, 2016  
    Ohh I thought you were talking about the purple haze in Ragnaros that stayed strong since the begining until the end.
    Yeah, it sucks what happen to them on mop, they came out of nowhere really strong, brought a challenge and posed a threat to dominating horde twink guild until the leader just vanished. Believe or not, the lead was ally, training horde in dalaran most of the time, which was nice because both factions met in dalaran to help/train new twinks, but at the time we had cross faction chat so we met up everyday in dala.

Sadly, due to his inactivity, the guild was give a new lead, some party boy player, who actually gave the guild to some worgen to watch, and said worgen took the guild and all assets for himself:

http://armory.warmane.com/guild/Purp...stwolf/summary

Horde guild for twinks was about to be stolen, about 3 times so far, but some copycat twink (some joker druid) saved it those 3 times.

7. May 30, 2016  

8. May 30, 2016  
    Purple Haze, all in my brain
    Yep. But haze has been stopped by the flow super-star of mop twink lol:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary

9. May 30, 2016  
    Dude are you trying to put twinks 74 and 70 in same cage?
    Its like putting 78-79 and 70 in same cage here on icecrown,u serious?
    Mop has 70-74 and 75-79,70 might dislike 74,and 74 might complain about 70 in bgs,losing because of them,

Yo man you wanna do new world order for twinks? xD
    I am just saying that's not possible.

10. May 30, 2016  
    Dude are you trying to put twinks 74 and 70 in same cage?
    Its like putting 78-79 and 70 in same cage here on icecrown,u serious?
    Mop has 70-74 and 75-79,70 might dislike 74,and 74 might complain about 70 in bgs,losing because of them,

Yo man you wanna do new world order for twinks? xD
    I am just saying that's not possible.
    It's different for us and believe or not on MOP, some 70s are strong enough to go toe to toe with some of the best we have here. This is merely a helping hand in a revival of what use to be here. What halted us was not just the marketplace, but a bit of drama that kinda steered towards people making rival twink guilds.
    What really kill us is our ability to speak to opposite faction, but we are trying to work-around this depends not being able to understand the other twink player.

For us is a daunting task to revive 10s 70s and even 85s since said leaders kinda vanish. You and our twink brothers and sister on wotlk it seems easy.

11. May 30, 2016  
    I would be interested in twinking if not heirlooms or pay 2 win related.74s sounds nice.

12. May 30, 2016  
    OP, what you are attempting is like getting the band back together type action. But it is tough as it is now, many log in and find nothing, the grandfathered twinks run around like ghosts of 70-74 bgs, same for the 80s, Brecca sometimes around.

I would be interested in twinking if not heirlooms or pay 2 win related.74s sounds nice.
    You don't really have to, Brutal Set, if done right, can stand up to SWP Prep twinks on Frostwolf, just don't get outplayed, especially against people from TTLS, SNP and Twisted Naaru or anyone connected to those 3 Triad 70 twink guilds, the real wolves of those BGs.
    Edited: May 30, 2016

13. May 30, 2016  
    I dont understand your shortkeys but what are you saying is that they would still have an advantage over me with their p2w gear>?

14. May 30, 2016  
    It's different for us and believe or not on MOP, some 70s are strong enough to go toe to toe with some of the best we have here. This is merely a helping hand in a revival of what use to be here. What halted us was not just the marketplace, but a bit of drama that kinda steered towards people making rival twink guilds.
    What really kill us is our ability to speak to opposite faction, but we are trying to work-around this depends not being able to understand the other twink player.

For us is a daunting task to revive 10s 70s and even 85s since said leaders kinda vanish. You and our twink brothers and sister on wotlk it seems easy.
    That's like saying some 70s here on icecrown are strong enough to go toe to toe with sone of the best 78-79???
    Well here in wotlk i haven't seen a 70 going toe to toe with me or with an skilled 79,(its hard to find ye i know)
    Specially now with this new core they miss half of their spells on us lol,dunno about mop,but i am sure such thing will never happen here on wotlk,i personally tried to put 70s and 79s in same guild,we were fighting daily xD
    70s dislikes/hates 79s very much.

15. May 31, 2016  
    That's like saying some 70s here on icecrown are strong enough to go toe to toe with sone of the best 78-79???
    Well here in wotlk i haven't seen a 70 going toe to toe with me or with an skilled 79,(its hard to find ye i know)
    Specially now with this new core they miss half of their spells on us lol,dunno about mop,but i am sure such thing will never happen here on wotlk,i personally tried to put 70s and 79s in same guild,we were fighting daily xD
    70s dislikes/hates 79s very much.
    Yes possible for us here on MOP, the only problem that becomes a daunting task is dealing with high stamina tanks, and even back then we had to deal with a group known as ToS, some of there members join BG despite being told not to, in the end, we manage though.

If the 70-74 is done right, they can go toe-to-toe with anyone. I posted before of a certain twink I use as an example, I can't recall anyone else expect this monk. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary
    He shows how tough he is against Brutal/Sunwell/Heirlooms twinks in a fight and is able to beat some of the best currently grandfathered twinks around. The last I've seen him, he fought another guy some days/weeks ago, http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary
    Both are capable of beating each other, but monk knows how to handle fully SWP haste twink, and other SWPs is fight in BGs.

As for WOTLK, it is different. I cannot speak for anyone on WOTLK, but all I know is if someone has the latest BiS gear, they capable of owning up to what they reap. For us we don't have 79s in our bracket and we don't argue with each other, both Ally/Horde are best friends, even among the twink community, it was just a few people who got jealous and caused drama within both factions.

12 Last