1. June 3, 2016  
    That's like saying some 70s here on icecrown are strong enough to go toe to toe with sone of the best 78-79???
    Well here in wotlk i haven't seen a 70 going toe to toe with me or with an skilled 79,(its hard to find ye i know)
    Specially now with this new core they miss half of their spells on us lol,dunno about mop,but i am sure such thing will never happen here on wotlk,i personally tried to put 70s and 79s in same guild,we were fighting daily xD
    70s dislikes/hates 79s very much.
    Most non-SWPs can stand up to SWP twinks, also, for us, TOS twinks. Us MOP twinks enjoy the company of all other twinks regardless of brackets, so no hate among us^^.

Maybe if you guys meet up sometime, you'll see how we roll.

Pretty much how it goes for our 70s here
    Normal>Semi Geared>Heirloom>Shattrah>Brutal>Sunwell Prep>SWP GC>TOS (disqualified for BGS; turned PVE only)

@OP
    Also I ran into a few 90s that really really REALLLLLLLYYYY want to go back to do 70s the other day, I was with a member of Ten Twinks at the time for she has her own 70 twink on Horde side. That's how much they miss the bracket.

We just need help from Twinkfinest and a few others to get this thing going.
    Edited: June 3, 2016

2. June 3, 2016  
    I delete wow if this happens,and never think of it again.
    WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU?
    70-74 in same guild on mop? How can you let these savages 74s to stay with you? THEY ARE BARBARIANS just like 79s on Icecrown,a plague that muat be ambolished must be cured!
    This merge has effected your brains,pathetic,twink will die because of you.
    Don't do this,for the god of twinks,don't do it,remember who you are,you are a true 70 twink not a savage 74 or barbarian 79.
    You control your life not they.

3. June 3, 2016  
    I delete wow if this happens,and never think of it again.
    WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU?
    70-74 in same guild on mop? How can you let these savages 74s to stay with you? THEY ARE BARBARIANS just like 79s on Icecrown,a plague that muat be ambolished must be cured!
    This merge has effected your brains,pathetic,twink will die because of you.
    Don't do this,for the god of twinks,don't do it,remember who you are,you are a true 70 twink not a savage 74 or barbarian 79.
    You control your life not they.
    This is MOP, not wotlk. Actually, not only we have twinks in the same guild of different levels, but we mingle with alliance too. Some Horde/Ally trained people of the other faction.

Mind I ask why is there a rivalry on wotlk? We have some few odd balls here and there, but not that savage, unless your talking about GC sunwell prep twinks or ToS.

First 12