1. May 30, 2016  

[Icecrown] Progressive wotlk raiding

I'm thinking off starting a guild to do some progressive raiding on, first clearing Naxx and then Ulduar etc.

I'm curious if anyone would be interested in this or am I'm just going to start a guild and sit solo in it?

2. June 2, 2016  

Horde/ali?

I would very much so want during wrath I was blood leagions healer I would love to raid again I speak English and from California IL play any class you guys need would love to heal or tank

3. June 3, 2016  
    I'd be up for that, currently levelling a prot pally (horde).

4. I would be down for that especially because im new to warmane server I think it will refresh those nostalgic memories I have from WOTLK on retail :) and currently im levelling a Human pally that I plan on going holy with but I can also level a horde if I have to ahahah :P i don't mind a belf pally to provide some faction diversity on my character list <3 but if you make it alliance it will be much better because I have around 1.5k saved up already

5. Count me in im Protection Warrior(Horde) with heroic gear arround 4k GS . In game Name ''Likdapusy''

6. Hell yeah this sounds amazing. I have 3 maybe 4 people interested. In game name is "Udderz" or add me on skype "Dotzndie" We are horde.

7. I'm thinking off starting a guild to do some progressive raiding on, first clearing Naxx and then Ulduar etc.

I'm curious if anyone would be interested in this or am I'm just going to start a guild and sit solo in it?
    Umm...does gear score count? Maybe I might reach 80 someday and I'll be a greenie with blues as gear. But I am willing to help when I get geared. I could also do 5-Mans too if you like liiiike VH, the Reliquary of Souls thingy, the one with the Viking looking thingies(too lazy to go to wiki but I know you know what I mean), etc. I can also do Onyxia or Sartharion both with scripts(thanks former Molten WoW).

I main Mage, and then Warrior, and then DK(blood because Unholy is too mainstream - jk, I just dunno how to play as unholy), Disc Priest, Enha Shammy/Resto Shammy...as for the other classes...I just know the basics of them not in depth.

EDIT: Oh shizzle sticks~! I forgot to ask...which faction are you at? :O I'm from Appliance(Alliance) because it's kinda under populated so...meow

EDIT 2: Added "(Alliance)"

EDIT 3: Added Reason for Editing because I fear my post might get deleted even though it says optional :(
    Edited: June 13, 2016 Reason: Forgot to ask faction to OP

8. any progress emilia1 can you reply with your in game name so we can chat thx :D

9. July 1, 2016  
    My friends and I started naxx10 progression last night on alliance, using only i200 and below gear. We play on icecrown, NA timezone, and could use a balance druid, mage, or warlock. Even if you don't play one of those classes, if you would be interested in joining us, please whisper Altepa in-game and we can chat.

10. July 2, 2016  
    My ingame name is Uher , horde druid , would like to join a progressive guild , everyone on icecrown is doing only icc sigh

11. July 2, 2016  
    I'm interested in this! My in game name is Luxxanna, blood elf mage. I have a decent gs (3.5k)

12. July 2, 2016  
    This sounds like fun - very interested in this!