1. May 28, 2016  

Remove Team and Team rating - Like Retail

I think it came the time to make this change, now that everyone need to re-farm the gear being stuck on a team is a problem, it would be way better to make like on MoP realm or Retail, only personal rating so you can change as many partner as you need, above all on realm like Blackrock for his nature and the amount of good players you can find.

Example how it works now:
    I log-in, I need to do Arena but my partner is offline, damn, unless I find someone with no team I cant do arenas becuase no one will left his team and losing his parsonal rating linked to his team.

How it works on MoP/Retail:
    My usual partner is offline? I can find an other one with same xp with no problem and everyone will be able to do arena with me without any side effect like losing his personal rating (linked to any old team)

I think that implementing the MoP/Retail arena system will only have positive effects on a realm like Blackrock

Just to be clear for who do not know how it works on MoP/retail, this is not like a soloq where you can play alone, you will alwasy need party of 2 or 3 ppl to join 2s and 3s

Edit: I forget to ask, anyone is agreed with me?
    Edited: May 28, 2016

2. May 29, 2016  
    its good idea, especially for AT. sounds reasonable to me.

3. May 30, 2016  
    Already saw multiple people making alts of the same class so they can play with dfferent arena partners... This would be a great thing.

4. May 30, 2016  
    Already saw multiple people making alts of the same class so they can play with dfferent arena partners... This would be a great thing.
    exactly, I think the MoP/retail way fits perfectly for Blackrock

5. May 31, 2016  
    yes copy the function from duoq, and only use the highest rated for mmr or something to avoid mmr dropping

6. June 1, 2016  
    I suggested something similar some (long) time ago but it go no attention, anyway +1 from my side. I would also expand that idea and say that we should also merge soloq and 3v3 into one bracket so effectively you could queue solo, duo, "trio".
    Edited: June 1, 2016