1. June 3, 2016  

2. June 3, 2016  
    ops look no work
    Dumb,blackrock free gear and skilled players.
    Twinking is all about role playing and gearing and to look "cool" in your city and guild,i am glad arenas are not working on twinks,it destroys the community!And ruins the activity

3. June 4, 2016  
    Twinking is all about role playing and gearing and to look "cool" in your city and guild,i am glad arenas are not working on twinks,it destroys the community!And ruins the activity
    You. Out. Get the **** out. Now.

4. June 4, 2016  

5. June 4, 2016  
    for all you *****s who qq that there is no rated arena hmm there was the whole time before marge on dw but i didnt saw any1 playing so kids stop qq about things that doesnt realy matter or any1 play it and face the facts aka reality

6. June 4, 2016  
    Hey swole, let's play some ar...
    oops

7. June 4, 2016  
    for all you *****s who qq that there is no rated arena hmm there was the whole time before marge on dw but i didnt saw any1 playing so kids stop qq about things that doesnt realy matter or any1 play it and face the facts aka reality
    Like(y) for the speech men,you made a good impression!

8. June 4, 2016  
    Hey swole, let's play some ar...
    oops
    I explained to the others,you can do it arenas are working on 80s,just go to dalaran or tanaris make arena charter and request signature.
    It's easy...

9. June 5, 2016  
    My guildmates and I have never ever roleplayed as a twink, who the **** roleplays on WoW in the first place? I don't care if I look cool, luv. Ruins the activity of what? You level to 80, what the hell do you care? Is that someone being butthurt I see?

10. June 5, 2016  
    The irony of this is, you're saying stop crying about an issue nobody cares about, yet here you are, cared enough to whine and reply.
    Oh the IRONYY, IT PAINS ME.

11. June 5, 2016  
    I explained to the others,you can do it arenas are working on 80s,just go to dalaran or tanaris make arena charter and request signature.
    It's easy...
    This isn't about being 80, this is 70's rated Arenas.
    We don't care about 80 Arenas.

12. June 5, 2016  
    Just leveled my 70 ready to get some... oh yea

13. June 5, 2016  

14. June 5, 2016  
    This isn't about being 80, this is 70's rated Arenas.
    We don't care about 80 Arenas.
    Thanks for telling me this,my whole life was a lie,i will go now,i didn't know you can't play arenas on twinks i mean.. why would you that?

15. June 5, 2016  

First 123 Last