1. May 30, 2016  

Tool tip disappearing after combat

I'm having an issue where my tool tip keeps disappearing after i enter combat and will not come back unless I reload the screen and then disappears after I enter combat again. Also I cannot get it to anchor to my mouse for some reason when selecting it to anchor to my mouse. Anyone else having this issue or just me? Here's a list of add on's I'm currently running

ElvUI-master
    TidyPlates
    AtlasLoot
    Auctioneer
    BagOn
    Bartender4
    Mapster
    MSBT
    MoveAnything
    OmniCC
    QuestHelper
    SexyMap
    SunnArt
    ThreatPlates
    TipTac
    Titan Panel

2. May 30, 2016  
    Do you have the LUA error display enabled?

Doesn't ElvUI already modify the tooltip and might interfere with TipTac?

Does the Tooltip show again after pinging the minimap?

Regarding the mouse anchor:
    Have you set all 4 anchors in TipTac's options correctly?

3. May 31, 2016  
    Yeah I've tried disabling Tiptac, and it still does it.
    I've tried disabling the tooltip option in elvui and it still does it.
    I've tried disabling elvui and deleting tiptac from my addons and that didn't work.
    The tooltip works in my bags and that is it after any combat, there is no error message that comes up at all ever.
    It doesn't work in the general vicinity of my screen. When I want to scroll over a buff/debuff, a player/npc, or my unit frames.

Regarding the mouse anchor.
    I've set all 4 the way it was supposed to be set up to no avail. I also tried the anchor in elvui and that does not work either.

4. June 1, 2016  
    So I'm pretty sure it's something going on with elvui, as I disabled it and the tooltip did not dissappeaer after combat with it off
    Can anyone help me with this?

5. June 1, 2016  
    So I'm pretty sure it's something going on with elvui, as I disabled it and the tooltip did not dissappeaer after combat with it off
    Does the problem exist with only ElvUI enabled?

Can anyone help me with this?
    I took a look at the tooltip module of the downported ElvUI and tbh, I didn't like it.

To fix the error, I'd have to reproduce it but I don't want to use ElvUI.
    I don't like it and Elv is a bit of a c***.

6. June 1, 2016  
    Yeah I disabled Elvui and entered combat and no problem at all.
    Maybe I need to make a new thread and ask if anyone has this issue with elvui.
    Or maybe I need to use X-Perl like I did in wrath

7. June 3, 2016  
    So I disabled all my addons except for Elvui and the tooltip started working before and after combat and the anchor was on the mouseover
    Started logging in and out and going down my list of addons to see if any affected it and got to the last one and now it works fine.