1. May 30, 2016  

How do you handle /follow s and /assist s?

Like what macros are you using for those? Example: Are you using /assist party1 or /assist focus or /assist <name> or?

Are you using macros or is your boxing program doing most of the work with this kind of stuff?

What I'm currently using is:

E - for /assist <leadername>

Y - Put the current target (leader) as focus

ยง - to /follow focustarget

1 - for assist focus and cast flameshock

R - IWT

This worked fairly well for leveling, but now that I'm (finally) 80, I feel like I need to update it a bit to make swapping leader mid-combat not that big of a hazzle.

2. May 30, 2016  
    Isboxer handles all this stuff automaticly and has a FTL setup integrated which makes u able to switch leader whenever u want and u dont even need focus for that.
    Edited: May 30, 2016

3. May 30, 2016  
    Isboxer handles all this stuff automaticly and has a FTL setup integrated which makes u able to switch leader whenever u want and u dont even need focus for that.
    Yeah that's what I thought. Guess it's time to test out ISBoxer. Are you using some official version or cracked version?

4. May 30, 2016  
    Yeah that's what I thought. Guess it's time to test out ISBoxer. Are you using some official version or cracked version?
    official version.

5. May 30, 2016  
    Cracked ISBoxer for me.

Use the FTL feature and a few bindings for having multiple focus at once.

6. May 30, 2016  
    official version.
    When using the official version, is there some shenanigans with the versions like there is with addons, do I need to download some old version of ISBoxer or does the newest version work fine?

Cracked ISBoxer for me.

Use the FTL feature and a few bindings for having multiple focus at once.
    Where did you download that cracked version?

7. May 30, 2016  
    There is a link on this forum somewhere to a blizzhackers thread with the cracked version.

8. May 30, 2016  
    When using the official version, is there some shenanigans with the versions like there is with addons, do I need to download some old version of ISBoxer or does the newest version work fine?
    Nope. Newest ISboxer version works.

9. I use clone key (on mac) to broadcast and my macros are
    1) /follow toon1 + /focus toon1
    2) /target focustarget
    3) auto attack or spells, i.e. arcane shot, wrath etc.

10. Downloaded ISBoxer last week and it has been.. amazing.. There's no turning back for me to be honest. I'll gladly pay 5€/month for ISBoxer.