1. May 31, 2016  

Crash n' burn, sudden ticking sounds halting game

I am sure by now the majority of people who do dallies in the Vale of Blossoms have stumbled upon this, and it wasn't doing this before.

When the player goes to the small tent that is infested with Sha, before anything can be done, the game freezes, rendering it unplayable, then the game starts to tick and prevents the player from closing the wow.exe or making use of alt+f4; probably for some.

I am curious if anyone has had this happen to them recently?

Just the other day I was invited to do dallies with a random group of players, as soon as all of us got to the tent, we call crashed, we went there about 2 times until we realized, something isn't right.

2. May 31, 2016  
    Its an issue with one of the spells the sha casts so try to avoid being near them for long. We just have to wait for it to be fixed.

3. May 31, 2016  
    Its an issue with one of the spells the sha casts so try to avoid being near them for long. We just have to wait for it to be fixed.
    Well that's good to know, we thought it was a small zone issue like in the marsh.

4. May 31, 2016  
    Also dont even go near them if someone trying to kill you ll get crash (if you are in his reach no matter flying or what).