1. May 31, 2016  

ButtonFacade for Bagnon

Hello there!

I have a very strong recollection that I used to have ButtonFacade working with Bagnon when I played WotLK back in the day. The problem now is; I've looked through the .lua file of Bagnon and all of the versions I can find for 3.3.5a or earlier do not have ButtonFacade support.

Ironically, the information I can find is that the author of Bagnon actually made a module to add support for BF called Bagnon_Facade, which requires Masque, and to my knowledge, Masque does not work for 3.3.5a.

Does anyone here have any idea how I could get BF to work with Bagnon? It'd help me a ton, because I've already gotten BF to work with Dominos and Satrina Buff Frames. Would be nice to have all the square icons look the same. :c

Thanks!

2. May 31, 2016  
    If there wasn't changed much in Bagnon's frame creation from 3.3.5 to 4.3, you can try using Bagnon Facade r3 since it uses the (old) LibButtonFacade.

You'll need to enable loading outdated AddOns for this, though.

3. May 31, 2016  
    If there wasn't changed much in Bagnon's frame creation from 3.3.5 to 4.3, you can try using Bagnon Facade r3 since it uses the (old) LibButtonFacade.

You'll need to enable loading outdated AddOns for this, though.
    Hmm, it seemed to mess up the configuration window of Buttonfacade.. :/ Going to have to look into this closer tomorrow.

Thanks for helping. :)

Edit: I don't know how, and I don't know why, but this time when I loaded the r3 version of Bagnon_Facade, it works. Buttonfacade's interface settings still do not load properly, but I now have the skin I want on all the addons I want it on. Just hope it won't break for no reason when I restart the game. T_T
    Edited: June 1, 2016