1. May 31, 2016  

To the horde of lordaeron

TO THE HORDE OF LORDAERON:

☠OCCIDERE INFERIORES, QUIA NON SUNT MERITORIA VITÆ☠

Fellow Horde of Lordaeron, we are much more than one the faction choices in-game, we are inherently superior. We are not like the measly Horde on retail WoW that coexists with the Alliance, we are the bladed, iron Horde, and we do not tolerate those who are inferior. The Alliance are nothing more than desperate degenerates who strive only to be maggots that gorge on decay. To this we must slay them in great massacre, and will only stop until they are entirely suppressed. Extermination is the only key to ridding ourselves of these rats; we will kill those that roam the lands, annihilate them in their towns and cities, and destroy them as they flee to the docks. Every week we must raid their cities, and every day we must kill them in their towns and as they scurry around outside. Do not spare them, no matter what level they are, as soon as you see them, kill them all. Do not allow them to escape either, for they must be taught that they are not allowed on this glorious realm. We must make the rightful impression that they do not belong here and take a stand against them because they are the root of all our problems and issues in-game. Dominate them, and let the landscape run with the endless skeletons and non-resurrected corpses of the Alliance. Remember, they are not fit for survival and it is not only not wrong to murder them, it is also morally correct. We are the true Horde, and we are the only ones that belong here. For the Horde!

2. May 31, 2016  

3. June 1, 2016  

4. June 1, 2016  
    Inferior replies from inferior Alliance cucks. Mad at the simple fact that you do not belong. I feel nothing for you.

SEMPER FIDELIS
    Edited: June 1, 2016

5. June 1, 2016  
    Gawd that Sonic recolor screenshot...

Anywho, can we not start this petty squabbles here, gentlemen? We haven't even broken into the Citadel yet an you keep littering corpses at the Lich King's doorsteps and we of the Ebon Blades are not amused by you spending more time supplying and recruiting his already endless army than thinning it out. Whose side are you on anyways?

/rpmode off

6. June 1, 2016  
    TO THE HORDE OF LORDAERON:

☠OCCIDERE INFERIORES, QUIA NON SUNT MERITORIA VITÆ☠
    Stopped reading right about here.

Also, pretty sure we're all just nerds.

7. June 1, 2016  
    our warcheif would disagree with all of that

8. June 1, 2016  
    So superior and yet I kick your *** every bg / encounter in world pvp. Must be some superior feet I've got.

9. June 1, 2016  
    First post like that to make me smile. I play alliance but damn, you must be first person to get bored and not go ganking low levels.

10. June 1, 2016  

11. June 1, 2016  
    Roleplaying is strong with this one.

12. June 1, 2016  
    This is you IRL

10/10 would watch OP get rekt again

13. June 1, 2016  

14. June 1, 2016  
    I bet you hate "other" people in your RL, if you have one :)))

Ontopic: These events would be nice, but keep your hate inside.

15. June 1, 2016  
    Lordaeron Horde players are also called "Them Lordaeron *****es", my *****es.

12 Last