1. June 7, 2016  
    I'm also interested in RP, but I have yet to start a character on Lordaeron. How large is the RP Alliance guild here? Do you guys have lots of events and what not?

- Thanks!

2. June 8, 2016  
    Hello everyone! I am the guild leader of the roleplay guild <Legacy of the Order> that Handepsilon mentioned. If any of you would like to whisper me in game for more information my name is Summerbreeze. I would be happy to talk with you about our guild. If I am not around feel free to message one of our officers: Fiana, Hjorgin or Ithil.

Also, here is our website: http://legacyoftheorder.wowalliances.com/
    If you would like to join the site, you can read our forums of our story so far.
    Look forward to meeting you!
    Summer
    Edited: June 12, 2016

3. Hey! I'd be interested to join! I used to play wow years ago and only very recently started again. Love RP!

4. Hello everyone! I am the guild leader of the roleplay guild <Legacy of the Order> that Handepsilon mentioned. If any of you would like to whisper me in game for more information my name is Summerbreeze. I would be happy to talk with you about our guild. If I am not around feel free to message one of our officers: Fiana, Hjorgin or Ithil.

Also, here is our website: http://legacyoftheorder.wowalliances.com/
    If you would like to join the site, you can read our forums of our story so far.
    Look forward to meeting you!
    Summer
    As mentioned, feel free to whisper me (Hjorgin) in-game if you have any questions. Would love to meet more RPers.

5. Eyyyy, Aeiron. Saw your RP guide in the sticky and props to you. Nice to see someone who knows the RP rules of engagement and proper etiquette. I grew so annoyed with retail and the little bit of RP I found in Molten where people tried to RP in shorthand, or their character was somehow always drunk or high or getting laid, god moding, metagaming, etc.

But I usually like Horde side of things as far as lore and characters. I'd love to RP with you sometime but I'm so hard pressed to enjoy anything Alliance. I did that in vanilla because I love paladins and Horde did not have any at the time. Soon as Horde got pallys I jumped ship quick lol xD

I just need to figure out what kind of character I wanna play. I've been thinking dwarf but not sure if I wanna be warrior or hunter. Either way, name is Farlaghn. Horde main is Khonda. Hope to see you and the others in game some time.

6. I'm not on Lordaeron but I do enjoy RP and loved reading this post. The name "APandaWithCheese" gave me quite a giggle.

I wish you all the best of luck.

7. I'm Zydrate, alliance DK on Icecrown. I play on Wyrmrest Accord when I actually have a sub and have RP'd for years on WoW.

Right now I'm named after a fictional painkiller so that would certainly tie into her character concept.

First 12