1. June 1, 2016  

So, where's the RP at?

I left when it was called Molten, now its Warmane, I have got no characters and am starting from scratch and I was wondering where RP is most concentrated at!

2. June 1, 2016  
    I'm part of Legacy of the Order, RP oriented guild in Alliance, Lordaeron server

That's Lordaeron - Alliance side

3. June 3, 2016  
    My my, look who it is. Hey Aeiron, its Kael, and I am in the same boat. PM me if you find anything :D

4. June 3, 2016  
    get ur weeaboo *** outta here rp my *** *****

5. June 3, 2016  
    get ur weeaboo *** outta here rp my *** *****
    I don't get it. Why the hostility?

And and no problem Kael! By the way, which server do you play right now?

6. June 3, 2016  
    When you RP, there are always these people. You know, who just don't respect the way you have fun with a game that literally has 'Massively Multiplaying Online Roleplaying Game' as its' type.

A nigh infinite amount of lore in the game, somebody has to make use of it y'know

7. June 3, 2016  
    Hi Aeiron, Kael :P ...

<-- Teito

I recently started playing on Icecrown (Horde).
    Tried Lordaeron but I just couldn't do it ._.

PM me if you decide on a realm/faction and I might join in ^^,

8. June 3, 2016  
    I haven't been very active since the crash. I have a few characters on Frostwolf, so I am good to start anywhere :P

And Teito, Good to see ya :P

9. June 5, 2016  
    Lordaeron seems fun. Plus I saw they disabled certain things, like now you actually have to travel to the dungeons to do them etc, which seems pretty cool in terms of RP.

Created a Human Warrior named Aeiron, leveling and chilling as we speak!

10. June 5, 2016  
    Was just browsing random threads, and look who I stumbled into... THE LEGEND HAS RETURNED!

I've moved on from RP but this thread has brought back some good memories, including my time with the <Shield of Light>. I might give RP a chance again.

11. June 5, 2016  
    Was just browsing random threads, and look who I stumbled into... THE LEGEND HAS RETURNED!

I've moved on from RP but this thread has brought back some good memories, including my time with the <Shield of Light>. I might give RP a chance again.
    The Legend? Hahaha. Nah.
    I left Molten's RP community without any notice, and put Lynea to deal with it all..
    I'm a notorious player at best.

I created a spark, and you guys made it a fire.

If you wanna join in, I'll be on Lordaeron Alliance. But I have to warn you, my RP is a lot 'darker' now.
    Aeiron is a Warrior now, not a paladin. He doesn't use light and isn't religious anymore..

12. June 5, 2016  
    Thats all well and good. Im sure if he ran into Kael there would be a "brood off" :P Either case, I just rolled a new human pally and I am leveling up. Add Axios when you can :D

13. June 6, 2016  
    Welcome to Lordaeron Alliance RP community then. We're getting more significant here. If you'd like to, you can contact me (Estus/Espie/Metsi/Merly) or hit our guild (see above)

14. June 6, 2016  
    The Legend? Hahaha. Nah.
    I left Molten's RP community without any notice, and put Lynea to deal with it all..
    I'm a notorious player at best.

I created a spark, and you guys made it a fire.

If you wanna join in, I'll be on Lordaeron Alliance. But I have to warn you, my RP is a lot 'darker' now.
    Aeiron is a Warrior now, not a paladin. He doesn't use light and isn't religious anymore..
    Oh I think this will be amazing :D ~ I'll level a DK, I'll whisper you in-game once I've thought of a name/story.

15. June 7, 2016  
    Daddy's back?

*Giggles evilly*
    Edited: June 7, 2016

12 Last